QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited January 2015
    Somebody needs to sew Ventidius a raspberry beret. The kind you'd find in a secondhand store.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Please keep it. 
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Tridemon said:
    Well, I got disconnected before I could get the message from my perspective, but... 
    "Holding the Quivering Wand of Despair aloft, Tridemon waves it
    vigorously back and forth until it glows with an incandescent light before
    transforming into the Buzzing Wand of Love."

:D
    Ooh-la-la

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    What kind of batteries does that take?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ^ Plus 1 for making me actually laugh out loud.

• Shaddus said:
    What kind of batteries does that take?
    Crystals, duh :P
    Qistrel said:
    -namegen illithoid female
    Some possible female illithoid names:
     1. Achug
     2. Asththug
     3. Hlhalot
     4. Kenith
     5. Chuaiq
     6. Keph  

Wut.
    7. Duh
    26. S

Yes, that's right... it's just an 'S'

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Got a NAMEGEN FURRIKIN MALE the other day that returned '28. Ti'
    Aerotan said:
    Got a NAMEGEN FURRIKIN MALE the other day that returned '28. Ti'
    Those were from furrikin male. I got a female "Hi" yesterday.

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Selenity tells you, "My love! I cannot forgive Katsumi."

Why do I always seem to talk to myself on these astral hunts. o_o I mean it's still funny when I see it.
    Wait until your divine sends you an astral tell, and you send a real one back.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Shaddus said:
    Wait until your divine sends you an astral tell, and you send a real one back.
    ... now I have to be worried he might send me one on purpose to troll me.

Thanks Shaddus. Thanks. xD
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Exploding torrents of pulsating energy crash into you in a holocaust of liquid fire, incinerating everything in their path to a wasteland of ash.

That's pretty badass.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"

• Xenthos said:
    Preston has been swallowed up and crushed in a chasm made by Arcanis De'Unnero.
    6104h, 5571m, 5920e, 10p, 23630en, 22115w mBelrx<>-
    Arcanis's organs have been burst by the crushing power of The soul of Preston D'Varden.

Aw.  How sweet.  Crushed together.
    How does that even happen?
    With an exasperated sigh, you say, "One moment please, I'm threatening a muffin in a box!"
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Iari said:

Xenthos said:
    Preston has been swallowed up and crushed in a chasm made by Arcanis De'Unnero.
    6104h, 5571m, 5920e, 10p, 23630en, 22115w mBelrx<>-
    Arcanis's organs have been burst by the crushing power of The soul of Preston D'Varden.

Aw.  How sweet.  Crushed together.
    How does that even happen?
    Preston hit Arcanis with burst organs at around the time that Arcanis started a chasm on him.  Arcanis decided to keep the chasm going instead of curing himself.  Preston did not interrupt the chasm.  Preston died to chasm, Arcanis was left without enough time to cure burst organs (it's a regen cure), so down he went too.
  • I know double post but.. also found this to be a bit funny (also somewhat quoting self >.>)

You wipe the back of your hand across your head in relief as you mutter, "Whew."

Kunthin Shadowarm says, "If I may, you have serfs to do your bidding. Why are you and the Heresiarch attending to this task?"

You say, "I see no Serfs on this plane right now."

Eyeing the edge of his warhammer, Kunthin Shadowarm says, "Now! What about later? Surely you cannot capture the entire gang in a day."

You say, "I think the Heresiarch is trying to get accurate readings for a city post, I am probably not helping him."

Esca tells you, "Meanwhile I can't find any, heh."

Kunthin Shadowarm bellows with laughter and nods in agreement.

You say, "Seems he cannot find the urchins at all."

You smirk.

You say, "Ur'Guard prove to be the better hunter this day."

Nodding knowingly, Kunthin Shadowarm says, "Military training."

Kunthin Shadowarm says, "They don't teach priests to track down prey, aye?"

You say, "Apparently not."

Esca enters from the up, emanating an aura of immense power.

You hum innocently to yourself.

Kunthin Shadowarm hums a happy tune.

Heresiarch Esca n'Lochli, Nighthawk Imperial says, "Slowly but surely."

Kunthin Shadowarm acknowledges the point with a grave nod of his head.

The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

What he really needs to do is occasionally ask, "Please sir, may I have another?"