QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• Arcanis said:
    During a little mini-event, seems Arc got his first meeting with a possible new threat while pushing boulders in the mountain:
    Yes sir, the life of a Geomancer is truly exciting indeed.
  • Ventidius said:
    Arcanis said:
    During a little mini-event, seems Arc got his first meeting with a possible new threat while pushing boulders in the mountain:
    Yes sir, the life of a Geomancer is truly exciting indeed.

I didnt even mention the part of coating myself in the guts of slain creatures for an experiment!
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess

Shuyin said:
    I love instawinning arguments by getting the last word in. Griefer life.

X tells you, "Congrats and welcome to the official asshole squad."

reply what?

That person has chosen to ignore you.
    Just taking my hints and tips from @Subotai.

By the way, thanks... I was hoping to collect the whole set.

Subotai has declared you a formal enemy of the Minstrels Guild for this reason: 'for attacking allies on the Astral Plane'.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I don't grief (or even attack people) and that happens to me :( .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.

Elanorwen said:

Shuyin said:
    I love instawinning arguments by getting the last word in. Griefer life.

X tells you, "Congrats and welcome to the official asshole squad."

reply what?

That person has chosen to ignore you.
    Just taking my hints and tips from @Subotai.

By the way, thanks... I was hoping to collect the whole set.

Subotai has declared you a formal enemy of the Minstrels Guild for this reason: 'for attacking allies on the Astral Plane'.
    Gonna call shenanigans, because mine was in response to yours to Synkarin.

Also, you'll find that enemy status as well as another are removed. Sorry, Collection - 1.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Enough, back to fun quotes, not passive-aggressive sniping

• instrumentbond violin break
    You bid a violin of insanity a grateful farewell as you play a diminishing scale at an ever-slowing pace, causing the instrument to gradually lose a faint glow that only becomes perceptible because of its progressive disappearance, until the light finally goes out, leaving the final note to ring with a hollow echo.
    Not really funny, but still one of the most heartbreaking lines to use/quote for a bard D:

• Whenever I try to read a Pectus post, I just cant help but focus and awe at the adorable sloth..
  • Kazel said:
    (Moondancers): Estarra says, "I am the helpful one."

@Estarra confirmed as a Moondancer
    DAMMIT I PICK THE WORST TIME FOR EVERYTHING

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • Arcanis said:
    Whenever I try to read a Pectus post, I just cant help but focus and awe at the adorable sloth..
    That's the point. My content can be absolutely terrible, but so long as the sloth is there I'm okay :D

poke leprechaun
    With your mighty index finger extended, you poke a grinning leprechaun doll.
    A grinning leprechaun doll gives a bawdy laugh, withdrawing a miniature golden sovereign from a pocket and flipping it. The coin soars high, glittering of its own accord, before a grinning leprechaun doll catches it deftly and tucks it away.
    08:17:32.92|100%h|100%m|104%e|10p|100%en|91%w Belrxk-

A grinning leprechaun doll exclaims, "Nae, ye churl, ye'll nae be gettin' me lucky charms!"
    A grinning leprechaun doll runs about in a blind panic, small trinkets jingling within his clothing.
    08:17:37.02|100%h|100%m|104%e|10p|100%en|91%w Belrxk-

• Your thoughts drift as the smell of amaranths lulls you into ruminations. You gaze at the pristine white petals, as silken and flawless as the white stone of the spring before you. Frezies of white marble carved with amaranth blossoms rise against the cathedral wall: a curving depiction of the Blessed Emanation Nifilhema, Queen of Illustrious Beauty, rises out of the flowers. Her hands are cupped in benediction, lips curved into a soft smile as tiny larks swirl about Her hands, their beaks open in trill praise of Her form. You close your eyes and inhale of the spring's fragrant waters and when you open them, the vision is no more leaving you wondering if such a spring still exists and what secrets it must hold now.

And then we had sex.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Did you typo "Frezies"?
  • Xenthos said:
    Did you typo "Frezies"?
    I didn't notice it before, but now I do, I don't know what the proper word is.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Friezes, I think.  
  • edited January 2015
  • Omnom module.
  • Arcanis said:
    Alaksanteri enters from the southeast, emanating an aura of immense power.
    A viridian hydra slithers silently in from the southeast, jaundiced yellow eyes glaring about.
    A filthy gang urchin whistles appreciatively and cusses, "By Nif's tits, lady, you probably have
    quite some jewelry on you, eh?"

Who raised these hologans?? Munsia? (<3 to @Munsia)
    I wonder if NIffy knows her tits are being swore upon.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Oh wait, innuendo is AOK?

Delayed quote, courtesy of @Arien and @Kregarn!

This occured just after Selenity and Kregarn got engaged!

~~~

Hierophant Arien Siar'luin, Chalice of Winter says, "You should be sealing such oaths with kisses, you two. It simply is not done without."

Arien grunts noncommitally.

You say to Arien, "We... haven't even had our first kiss yet."

Hierophant Arien Siar'luin, Chalice of Winter says to you, "And you've proposed, child?"

You nod your head enthusiastically.

Quartermaster Kregarn Silvershield, Fang's Bearer says, "We were saving it for when we're old an need a new spark in our romance."

You giggle happily at Kregarn.

Arien emits a short huff, that appears to conceal some sort of chuckle. "Or when I'm too old to kill you for ravaging my daughter with your mouth-hole in public," she murmurs, just barely able to be heard.

Kregarn stares implacably at Arien.

You have emoted: Selenity Siar'luin looks at Arien, tilting her head so that it's at a near ninety-degree angle. She turns her head to Kregarn, keeping it at the positively baffled angle. "What does she mean, by ravaging me with your mouth-hole?" she asks, perhaps too cutely and too sweetly.

Offering a wry grin, Quartermaster Kregarn Silvershield, Fang's Bearer says to Arien, "I will save the mouth-hole ravaging for private, thank you."

Arien Siar'luin points two fingers from her eyes at Kregarn warily, though it appears to be part jest, and yet...

Hierophant Arien Siar'luin, Chalice of Winter says, "You'd better, 'son'"

Turning to her with a wild grin, Quartermaster Kregarn Silvershield, Fang's Bearer says to you, "My dear, when you know, you will know. And you will likely turn redder than a beet when it occurs. Your mother seems to be encouraging it so I suppose I have no choice in the matter."

You have emoted: Selenity rights her head, blinking.

Still confused, you ask, "I... ah... okay?"

Hierophant Arien Siar'luin, Chalice of Winter says to you, "My child, you know that I love you."

Nodding her head, making her long pigtails pounce, you say to Arien, "Yes Mom, I do."

Hierophant Arien Siar'luin, Chalice of Winter says to you, "Take things all in stride." She quips with a smile, her eyes bright. "And of course, savour your time with your fiance, he'll be off battling with me soon enough."

Arien gives a finely-woven snake net to you.

Hierophant Arien Siar'luin, Chalice of Winter whispers to you, "You need that for later."

You ask, "I do?"

Hierophant Arien Siar'luin, Chalice of Winter says, "I've heard snakes escape often after weddings."

Waving the net around curiously, you ask, "What for?"

You stare blankly at Arien.

You ask, "Snakes.... escape after weddings?"

Quartermaster Kregarn Silvershield, Fang's Bearer says, "Fortunately, she's not caught a snake."

Kregarn murmurs softly to himself.

Kregarn murmurs softly, "More like a dragon..."

Arien snorts, her nostrils flaring.

The corners of Kregarn's mouth turn up as he grins mischievously.

Hierophant Arien Siar'luin, Chalice of Winter says to Kregarn, "Don't push it."

Looking from her net, to her fiance, to her mother, you say, "I don't think this can fit a whole dragon in it."

Hierophant Arien Siar'luin, Chalice of Winter says to you, "You'll find that even the smallest of spaces can accept the biggest of creatures."

Kregarn utters a deep, rumbling laugh.

Crying in his laughter, Quartermaster Kregarn Silvershield, Fang's Bearer says to you, "You're going to need a bigger net..."

Bright eyed and metaphorically bushy-tailed, you ask Arien, "How?"

Gazing to Kregarn and back to her daughter in a mysterious sing-song tone, Hierophant Arien Siar'luin, Chalice of Winter says, "You'll see."

<< Arien leaves >>

Kregarn chuckles long and heartily.

Cheery and happy as can be, you say to Kregarn, "I'm really confused. But I think she approved. So that's good, right?"

Quartermaster Kregarn Silvershield, Fang's Bearer says to you, "She approved a while ago, actually."

You say, "Yes, but in theory versus in practice!"

Quartermaster Kregarn Silvershield, Fang's Bearer says to you, "I think she wants grandchildren..."

You ask Kregarn, "... how do dragons, snakes, and nets fit in about grandchildren?"

Quartermaster Kregarn Silvershield, Fang's Bearer says to you, "My dear, if I explained now... you would likely die of shock. Let's just slowly ease into that sort of thing. I promise you'll enjoy it when it comes."

Kregarn murmurs softly to himself.

Kregarn murmurs softly, "or when you do..."

Curiously, you say, "So we can't be too fast about explaining it to me? We have to take it slow?"

You smile and say, "I'd like to have this sorted out now so we don't have to go back and forth."

You say, "It seemed like you and mom were having a hard time being plain about it, whatever the connection there is."

Chuckling softly, Quartermaster Kregarn Silvershield, Fang's Bearer says to you, "If you insist..." He takes a deep breath and then releases it slowly before stating, "Your mother was subtly referring to sexual relations."

Blinking, you say, "Oh. You mean like. Birds and the bees, right?" She pauses and asks, "Are you planning on eating me? I know you said you used to eat kephera."

Trying with all his might not to break out into laughter, Quartermaster Kregarn Silvershield, Fang's Bearer says to you, "My love, I..." He closes his eyes and shudders in laughter for a long moment before finally composing himself to say, "One day, I will introduce you to a new definition of the word 'eat'. That said, no, I actually ate the kephera's corpses for sustenance. I don't plan on letting you die if it is within my power."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited January 2015
    Chaote Taichi says, "But yes, I will at some point do odd things by myself in my manse."
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Selenity said:
    Arien emits a short huff, that appears to conceal some sort of chuckle. "Or when I'm too old to kill you for ravaging my daughter with your mouth-hole in public," she murmurs, just barely able to be heard.
    That is some kinky shit right there.
  • edited February 2019
    -
  • Dagmar tells you, "Krokani breath! Raeri murdered Kazel."

Damnit @Raeri
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Charune tells you, "I cannot forgive a golden firefly squid."

Selenity tells you, "Xenthos murdered the blood of a Demon Lord."
  • Selenity said:
    Charune tells you, "I cannot forgive a golden firefly squid."

Selenity tells you, "Xenthos murdered the blood of a Demon Lord."

Oh god, not again. Here comes another hai'gloh.