QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• Elanorwen said:
    Akyaevin said:

(The Crux): Svana (from an Aetherbubble) says, "I have this weird thing where I like to imagine that all the true ascendants might one day gather in a room atop Avechna's peak, then form a giant musky love pile and combine their powers to create the Seal of Love, and Kethuru will be forever banished by the fluorescent pink incandescence that radiates from their collective lovechild."

Sounds good. Lots of boy-love there. *popcorn*
    That's awesome in theory, but then the southern alliance has to watch @Karlach get his freak on.

EW. 
    is dead like the dodo
  • This brings up a question, where are all the female true ascendants. It seems weird there isn't even one female winner.
  • I don't even know who the female combatants are right now would even go for it

• Why hasn't @Munsia done it, actually. Ultimate troll that.
  • Ventidius said:
    This brings up a question, where are all the female true ascendants. It seems weird there isn't even one female winner.
    I gets even funnier when you realise at least 3 of them are gay IRL.

(last few years breaking the pattern damnit!)
  • edited January 2015
    Ugh. I guess I should really get off my ass and go for TA, then. :/ I should also make the effort to come up with a good lewd joke involving the Staff but I'll just settle for implying it.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • edited January 2015
    Tremula said:
    Woke up a little bit after Avurekhos started raiding Morgfyre's realm. We caught him and dealt with him, then...

6 ) 2015/01/09 00:19:37 - Marcella: "Anytime you try to chase him he just gets away while you're writhing."
    7 ) 2015/01/09 00:19:41 - Subotai: "We all wanted a piece of the stag."
    8 ) 2015/01/09 00:19:52 - Marcella: "I was going to 1v1 him but he kept running away from me."
    9 ) 2015/01/09 00:20:01 - Lavinya: "He only wanted a piece of Arcanis, apparently."
    10) 2015/01/09 00:20:32 - Tremula: "He can't writhe away from a perfect fifth."
    11) 2015/01/09 00:20:45 - Subotai: "No, but he can gust or headbutt you out of it."
    12) 2015/01/09 00:20:58 - Palici: "I could come and try some explosions?"
    13) 2015/01/09 00:21:07 - Lavinya: "Obviously he only died thanks to Tremula, credit where it is due people."
    14) 2015/01/09 00:21:15 - Subotai: "Glory be to Tremula."
    15) 2015/01/09 00:21:34 - Tremula: "Come on, you'll make my head big."
    16) 2015/01/09 00:21:39 - Marcella: "Nothing matters but Tremula."
    17) 2015/01/09 00:21:46 - Subotai: "F'ai Tremula."
    18) 2015/01/09 00:26:26 - Cauthorn: "He's nearing the blasted lan... yea."
    19) 2015/01/09 00:26:39 - Synkarin: "You guys got this."
    20) 2015/01/09 00:26:44 - Synkarin: "Just bring Tremula."

Everyone wants a piece of this.

• Ileein said:
    Ugh. I guess I should really get off my ass and go for TA, then. :/ I should also make the effort to come up with a good lewd joke involving the Staff but I'll just settle for implying it.
    Hellooooo closet Gaudiguchian.
    With an exasperated sigh, you say, "One moment please, I'm threatening a muffin in a box!"
  • Pfft, as if. A real Gaudiguchian would make the joke, have it fall completely flat, but not care because they're as drunk and/or high as their audience.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • Pretty sure that if Estarra wants to be in your guild, Estarra gets to be in your guild. And my guild. And Shaddus' guild(s). At the same time.

She's the Chuck Norris of Lusternia, with less beard.
  • I want to make a joke about Estarra having a beard, but in the light of her recent thread I should not 
  • Kazel said:
    (Moondancers): Estarra says, "I am the helpful one."

@Estarra confirmed as a Moondancer

What am I missing? :(
  • Elanorwen said:
    Akyaevin said:

(The Crux): Svana (from an Aetherbubble) says, "I have this weird thing where I like to imagine that all the true ascendants might one day gather in a room atop Avechna's peak, then form a giant musky love pile and combine their powers to create the Seal of Love, and Kethuru will be forever banished by the fluorescent pink incandescence that radiates from their collective lovechild."

Sounds good. Lots of boy-love there. *popcorn*

As long as we get a follow up lesbian Divine orgy, i could live with this.
    Retired.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    "Shoo! Shoo!" Ixion says to himself as he waves him away.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • @Aerotan it's always fun to be the one to get the last hit in a village claim.
  • Arcanis said:
    @Aerotan it's always fun to be the one to get the last hit in a village claim.
    It was more that I somehow managed it with nothing but the weak village influence skill. Either Charismaticaura+demigod+trueheart is amazing, or I got lucky as hell.
  • edited January 2015
    Delport is particularly easy to influence, even the named mobs - somewhere like Talthos is much more difficult, from memory. Some villages unnamed mobs are harder than other villages leaders!

You'd probably still be able to manage Talthos with one skill.
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Saoirse said:
    Kelly said:
    (Celest): Saoirse says, "Seeking someone to hit me please."
    (Celest): Saoirse says, "For um a test."
    You tell Priestess Saoirse Kissane-McCloud, "I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE."
    Saoirse tells you, "Too late Fatniss."

@Saoirse is mean.
    who ho hoa, we're taking this to quotes eh Fatniss?!
    What do I have in my @Kelly quote collection....
    Have mercy...
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess

Kazel said:
    I want to make a joke about Estarra having a beard, but in the light of her recent thread I should not 
    So what you're saying is... Estarra likes to slum it as a dwarf?

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Few days ago now but...

Estarra the Eternal says, "And who will have the credits."<br><br>Grizzly Munsia D'Cente, The Sharp Fanged says, "Ari."<br><br>Grizzly Munsia D'Cente, The Sharp Fanged says, "She's like my bank."<br><br>Grizzly Munsia D'Cente, The Sharp Fanged says, "Out of sight out of mind."<br><br>Estarra the Eternal says, "Bank of Ari!"<br><br>Made me giggle a bit, its offical, im'a bank!
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Torgith tells you, "Yo! I am afraid of my spouse."

Don't tell me, tell the cops.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Still grumping, High Chief @Everiine Silvermoon the Wise, Centaur Brother says to 
    you, "If I am going to shout silly things, they are going to things of my 
    choosing, such as, 'Xynthin is a dinglehopper', or 'Gno Nomes allowed!'"
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    14) 2015/01/11 00:08:56 - (anonymous newbie): "Is there any 69 here."
    15) 2015/01/11 00:09:12 - @Delphas: "I don't know what that means."
    16) 2015/01/11 00:09:28 - (anonymous newbie): "It means sex."
    17) 2015/01/11 00:09:48 - @Lyethal: "Well this is going downhill fast."

Oh boy....
  • Selenity said:
    14) 2015/01/11 00:08:56 - (anonymous newbie): "Is there any 69 here."
    15) 2015/01/11 00:09:12 - @Delphas: "I don't know what that means."
    16) 2015/01/11 00:09:28 - (anonymous newbie): "It means sex."
    17) 2015/01/11 00:09:48 - @Lyethal: "Well this is going downhill fast."

Oh boy....
    How did I miss this? I have to start listening to newbie.
  • During a little mini-event, seems Arc got his first meeting with a possible new threat while pushing boulders in the mountain:

As the boulder goes tumbling down the mountainside, you notice a glimmer of pulsating light embedded
    into the mountainside. Leaning in closely, you gaze at the sparkling jewel, your mind suddenly
    flooded with dreams unimaginable. Just as you go to retrieve the item, however, an group of
    incorporeal figures descends upon the mountainside, manifesting a presence just long enough to lift
    the gem from its home.

Ignorant of your presence, the figures gather around the jewel and their once transparent forms
    become slightly opaque. Smiling faces quickly turn to frowns as their corporeal presence quickly
    fades and the figures, jewel in hand, return to the sky once more, quickly fading from view.

I'm the one that feels invisible :(

Great event though!