QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Lol happy New year
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Somehow the best gif of this I could find.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Crumkane said:

No need for name calling! Surely you all can humor Me with your quotes of pastries innumerable! Where is @Daraius with his cakes when you need them?

You and I can't be friends because you weaponized baked goods. I have very strong feelings about "smash cakes."
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    No need for name calling! Surely you all can humor Me with your quotes of pastries innumerable! Where is @Daraius with his cakes when you need them?
    You and I can't be friends because you weaponized baked goods. I have very strong feelings about "smash cakes."
    Then you won't like how his Order's emote is burping and then taking a piece of cake from their pocket to eat it. Crumbs, man.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    That's not an order emote, that's a personal emote I wrote an alias for.

emote (A large burp, then a second one escapes) 's lips as he sighs contentedly. Pulling a piece of cake from a breast pocket, he stuffs it in his mouth and chews for a few moments.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Teenie Springle tells you, "A personal journal misunderstands @Iosen."

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • edited January 2015

@Lyora tells you, "My darling! Do you want the hair of a Holy Supernal?"

Lyora would say "My darling"

Too soon :(

I miss you Lyora

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Skadi's Hazing and Torture Kit slithers around your belly.

Do I even want to know?

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.

• Elanorwen said:
    Skadi's Hazing and Torture Kit slithers around your belly.

Do I even want to know?
    I'm piqued.
    </RANT>
  • And here I thought I was bad for running around in nothing but a loincloth, bandeau and some spurs. (and assorted artifacts/jewelry)

Gaudiguch is too warm. -_-
  • Svana said:
    And here I thought I was bad for running around in nothing but a loincloth, bandeau and some spurs. (and assorted artifacts/jewelry)

Hey D: The gown is bootiful. I had it commissioned after one Marilyn Monroe wore.

• edited January 2015

I don't even.... CLT WHY

=((
  • @Milune: It happens.  Just recover your Magnagoran bearing and carry on.  Your Magnagoran bearing is like your military bearing but we keep it in the ice box next to the milk.  Oh, and try not to let it happen too often.  When I make a few goofs in a row I just plain force myself to resist all communication for a few hours or qq for a few hours.  Either seems to cure me of that particular foolishness.

The OOC-Clan debate ever rages, but I'm sure you'll be just fine.
    </RANT>
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Neos said:
    Somehow the best gif of this I could find.
    Munsy's motto
  • Svana said:
    And here I thought I was bad for running around in nothing but a loincloth, bandeau and some spurs. (and assorted artifacts/jewelry)

That's the shofangi dress code right there, for half it's members. One Loincloth, a pair of shofa and tattoos. 
    is dead like the dodo
  • @Xeria: It could be worse.  The Tahtetso dress-code (from my experience) seems to be thigh-highs and a smile.
    </RANT>
    Delphas said:
    @Xeria: It could be worse.  The Tahtetso dress-code (from my experience) seems to be thigh-highs and a smile.
    FTFY

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    .That's what they tried to teach me, but the smiling part never took.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Jaamil has been swallowed up and crushed in a chasm made by Lord Akyaevin n'Lochli.
    -
    Elanorwen has been swallowed up and crushed in a chasm made by Lord Akyaevin n'Lochli.
    -
    (Market): Svana says, "The Maddened Metalworks in Gaudiguch, selling Niricol, famous for its chasm-
    stopping properties."
    -
  • I really do sell Niricol. o_o

Along with every other poison imaginable.
    Svana said:
    I really do sell Niricol. o_o

Ehhhh.... rather pointless to have niricol when it's two of us versus 5 of them and the other 4 are spamming entangles. :D

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Elanorwen said:
    Svana said:
    I really do sell Niricol. o_o

Ehhhh.... rather pointless to have niricol when it's two of us versus 5 of them and the other 4 are spamming entangles. :D
    Well, we could always count the numbers from that Crum fight earlier if it makes you feel better ;)
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Or maybe we could not start claims out of spite just to try and stall people out when you know you can't possibly defend it.
    Marcella said:
    Or maybe we could not start claims out of spite just to try and stall people out when you know you can't possibly defend it.
    Or maybe you could have not jumped him and let him finish stage 1 then taken it.

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Or maybe we could stay on topic.

Grand Monger Subotai Ysav'rai, Deacon of Decadence looks skeptical and says, "I have a nicer ass."

Alpha Xaldrin Somnius, Major of Temptation's Army says to Subotai, "You're all ass."

Grand Monger Subotai Ysav'rai, Deacon of Decadence says, "Damn right."
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."