QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    A miserable squonk tells you, "I hate the Soulless Gods."

Poor little guy.
  • The rowdy notes of a drinking song, faint at first, then rising to the undisputed intensity of a Dwarf On A Mission, herald the arrival of Ironbeard the Magnanimous who casts his beam of a smile about himself as he arrives.
    Ironbeard the Magnanimous hiccups and says, "Special people like @Munsia deserve something special on special days."

With a sudden look of concentration, Ironbeard the Magnanimous smiles a crooked smile, rubs his ample stomach, and fades to nothingness, followed by the sound of a distant belch.
    The rowdy notes of a drinking song, faint at first, then rising to the undisputed intensity of a Dwarf On A Mission, herald the arrival of Ironbeard the Magnanimous who casts his beam of a smile about himself as he arrives.
    Laughing deeply, Ironbeard the Magnanimous proclaims, "Merry Solstice, Marcella!"

What the fuck are those odds?
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Elanorwen said:
    A frisky puppy cuddles up to you where the sun don't shine.

:|
    Poteen. Not even once.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    A sickly, gurgling noise snarls and froths with rage at the back of your mind as 
    furious, ravenous voices argue and shriek in alien tongues, "BETRAYER! 
    ABANDONER! YOU RAGING--! I WILL DESTROY YOU AND CONSUME 
    YOUANDTHEREWILLBENAUGHTBUTASHANDSTAINEDSTONELEFTFORYOURMEMORY!"

Totally hearing this with Veigar's voice from League of Legends.

And dying of laughter.
  • You give a tattered coat of Half-Formed leather to Darvellan, the Navigator.

You nod your head at Darvellan.

The light of Holy Celestia surrounds you as the blessed Supernals judge the unworthy.

He is a radiant immortal and is surrounded by a cloud of ethereal stars, each seemingly set in an orbit about Him. Drawn back into a shoulder-length ponytail from its widow's peak source, silky hair as dark as ebony offsets slightly the tanned, worn complexion of His face. With only the faintest hint of cragginess, His otherwise handsome face is somewhat marred by the jagged, white scar running across His right eye, starting from the temple and working its way to the base of His nose. Immediately surrounding the searing scar, grey flesh creeps around both the scar and the unseeing eye, creating a ghastly effect. While lithe and slender, toned muscles also grace His frame, seemingly dancing beneath His swarthy skin with each movement made. He is wearing a pair of nearly knee-high, faded leather boots, a starlit pearl pin, a pair of cuffed breeches, a faded, satin poet shirt and a cloud of stars suspended in starlight.

The favour of Darvellan has worn off.
    Darvellan, the Navigator lifts His favour from you.

The song of an angelic choir fills the air with a blazing white light.

Darvellan, the Navigator has bestowed His divine truefavour upon you. It will last for 7 months.

Your mouth turns up as your face breaks into a smile.

The light of Holy Celestia surrounds you as the blessed Supernals judge the unworthy.

You say, "Thank you!"

The song of an angelic choir fills the air with a blazing white light.

Darvellan, the Navigator says, "Fight well, and be well, shard."

Darvellan slips into a tattered coat of Half-Formed leather.

With barely a twinkle, a mist of stars implodes around Darvellan, removing Him from sight.

*internal squeeing*
    Did...he just ask you to hold his coat?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    I'm trying to understand that, but it's just not clicking
  • The new Mornhai area is bloody awesome. Except for this one room:

Beside the blue-walled well.
    Desc to be added. A charming blue-walled well offers shadow under its tiled roof. A white, sleek
    pony with feathered wings stands here quietly.
    You see exits leading northeast, southeast, southwest, and northwest.
  • Awesome yet broken. Also why another secret area? I swear im going to stab whomever keeps making a secret bloody areas. Just put a normal damn exit.
  • Marcella said:
    The rowdy notes of a drinking song, faint at first, then rising to the undisputed intensity of a Dwarf On A Mission, herald the arrival of Ironbeard the Magnanimous who casts his beam of a smile about himself as he arrives.
    Ironbeard the Magnanimous hiccups and says, "Special people like @Munsia deserve something special on special days."

With a sudden look of concentration, Ironbeard the Magnanimous smiles a crooked smile, rubs his ample stomach, and fades to nothingness, followed by the sound of a distant belch.
    Laughing deeply, Ironbeard the Magnanimous proclaims, "Merry Solstice, Marcella!"

What the fuck are those odds?
    Bowing deeply, and a bit unstably, Ironbeard the Magnanimous pronounces his blessing, "A gift for Ssaliss. Oh yes!"
    Ironbeard the Magnanimous just gave you a glistening silver present!

Apparently pretty high.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    O.o

You quickly unwrap a glistening silver present, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful
    confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a Mask of Esteemed Beauty from within.
    You've unwrapped an ULTIMATE present! (Your Gift Counter has been reset.)

My seventh present.

????
    Just because the chance to open an ultimate present is under 1% doesn't mean that it can't happen. It is not 0.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • edited December 2014
    Elanorwen said:
    O.o

You quickly unwrap a glistening silver present, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful
    confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a Mask of Esteemed Beauty from within.

My seventh present.

????
    Just because the chance to open an ultimate present is under 1% doesn't mean that it can't happen. It is not 0.
    Thanks.

It still feels like it should be a 0.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    edited December 2014
    unwrap 189132
    You quickly unwrap a glistening silver present, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull Prayer Beads of the Gods from within.
    You've unwrapped a STANDARD present! Type PRESENTS to see your Gift Counter.
    01:15:55.39|100%h|100%m|96%e|10p|100%en|100%w mBxk- 

01:15:58.67|100%h|100%m|92%e|10p|100%en|99%w mBxk- 

artefact list
    01:16:03.22|100%h|98%m|100%e|10p|100%en|99%w mBxk- 
    *******************************[ ARTIFACT LIST ]*******************************
    Number   Name                                   Location                       
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    33131    Prayer Beads of Drocilla               being held by Tremula
    96387    a plush doll of Gwyllgi, the Dog of Da being held by Tremula
    34644    a plush doll of Glumki Thorneye, King  being held by Tremula
    183774   Prayer Beads of the Gods               being held by Tremula
    *******************************************************************************
    01:16:03.34|100%h|98%m|100%e|10p|100%en|99%w mBxk- 

The odds...
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    I've gotten two bandoliers from gifts, while I already had one, and two different influence runes.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • O.o

My seventieth present.

????
    ftfy
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Working his trundle up to a decent speed, a hamster in a cage-wheel rams it into Subotai's big toe.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    always an argument ;)
    New year, let's all try and be adults.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Well, quotes was nice while it lasted.

It's going to be barred now :\

• No need for name calling! Surely you all can humor Me with your quotes of pastries innumerable! Where is @Daraius with his cakes when you need them?

Ok, I confess, it was me.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Crumkane said:
    No need for name calling! Surely you all can humor Me with your quotes of pastries innumerable! Where is @Daraius with his cakes when you need them?
    You wound me, sir.