Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Ditto on Tim due to wife and her family.  As well as towards the ending of How I Met Your Mother.  I thought his cameo on the show was awesome.  And the guy is awesome.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6K_b7sJXN0
  • Maybe we should add Mark Wahlberg to give Jewelers some love?
  • Obviously jewelry should get Gollum to judge.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Snooki IS the more risque design. And hideous.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Rave for @Charites, who aren't just going to appear and temp-close a thread, but will edit your posts in a hilarious manner during the process.

You made me smile, ilu <3
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Raves for @Dakhamunzu just for being so incredibly great at her racial RP
  • She is a Servant of the Stones, having served the Overmind of Ixthiaxa.

Cool. That quest's always been bugged in the past to give me the Ptoma honours instead. Glad to finally get the right honours
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Though Gorgulu the Devourer of Souls is counted as among the Demon Lords of Nil, there is nothing 
    about this monstrosity that hints at having an intellect, at least not one that is commonly 
    understood as sentient. Also known as the Mouth of a Thousand Hungers, Gorgulu is a seething, 
    amorphous mass that surges with corruption, filth and tainted putrescence. There always seems to be 
    mouths of various sizes and species that form and salivate upon the inchoate blob that is Gorgulu. 
    The mouths are fed by appendages that grow from the slime and pus, often appearing as tentacles or 
    giant tongues, but sometimes as fully formed humanoids connected to Gorgulu by a cord, like half-
    aborted miscarriages.
    It has 223 months of usefulness left.
    It appears to be of level 13.
    It weighs about 31 pounds.
    It bears the distinctive mark of Dystopia Alaksanteri Elithysius, High Priestess of Whispers.
    It is imbued with 71,800 units of esteem.
    It has the following aliases: figurine.

I influenced all of it . :)
    Still going to fill it up some more, but I'm so impatient to offer it.
  • THAT'S GORGULU!? AND PEOPLE BOND TO THAT?!  :-&
  • Aerotan said:
    THAT'S GORGULU!? AND PEOPLE BOND TO THAT?!  :-&
    What?
    Beauty standards are different from one place to another! :p
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Need to level to 40

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Phedrae said:

clans
    You are part of the following clans:
         1) The Matrix Legion (tml)
         2) Clangoru Craftings
    You may join up to 10 clans.

I bought my very first cartel! Second hand and full of Glomdoring designs but it's still super cool.

It's a trap, trust me.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Synkarin said:
    Need to level to 40
    I wish but the process is so expensive...
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    edited January 2015
    While he's still got a bit to go, @Ieptix is now my second favorite Anomaly. @Sior has been slacking. At this rate, he might end up passing Iosai.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • I agree. People who bind with Gorgulu are fucking insane - it even says in the Nihilism ABs under bonding that people who bond with Gorgulu are considered insane.
    Aerotan said:
    What?
    For example, in Mag, there are none.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • We literally have a statue of Isune as the centerpiece of our Cathedral and masks are integral to our concepts of beauty. Don't go there Neos. :(
  • Neos said:
    Aerotan said:
    What?
    For example, in Mag, there are none.
    You could be surprised at how picky Mag is with these things.
    Oh yes, there are some pretty amazing beauty standards there.
  • edited January 2015
    Marcella said:
    I agree. People who bind with Gorgulu are fucking insane - it even says in the Nihilism ABs under bonding that people who bond with Gorgulu are considered insane.
    Proud representative here. :)
    Marcella said:
    We literally have a statue of Isune as the centerpiece of our Cathedral and masks are integral to our concepts of beauty. Don't go there Neos. :(
    My statement stands.

[spoiler]jk, much <3 for Isune[/spoiler]

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Aerotan said:
    Say hello to Shub-Niggurath, mother of a thousand young. She and Gorgulu dated for a while.

The lore is more complex than just 'Be batshit insane' however for Nihilists. At least, Nihilists who know what they're talking about.
    Marcella said:
    I agree. People who bind with Gorgulu are fucking insane - it even says in the Nihilism ABs under bonding that people who bond with Gorgulu are considered insane.
    But not THE most insane. That goes to Geomancers, whose patron Demon Lord is Gorgulu. So, Gorgulu Geomancer, you should just run.
  • Synkarin said:
    Need to level to 40
    I wish but the process is so expensive...
    The way you're doing it is more expensive. You could sell some of the esteem, buy a level 40 miniaturized one, offer what is left and your offerings would be higher. What would be a lower is your mark to achievements.
  • Yomoigu said:
    I'm breaking administrative silence here, but the REAL way beauty is judged is through an expert panel including Tim Gunn, Peter Agnefjall, Emeril Lagasse, and Snooki.
    That was last year, no? They aren't available this year, well most of them are not. The new judge's list is, Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, James May, and Snookie.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Manse Squid carries relatively cheap (50k) Pegasus figurines if you want to go that route.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Are our smilies back to normal? :D

• Yay for Vengeance games. And the funny outcome that is the assignment of roles of that.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited January 2015
    Wish we had a few more people though. I didn't have enough time to develop my characters. (Both of which were Neloae, turns out...)
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Stop unrealistic beauty standarts for demons!
    All demons are beautiful as they are
This discussion has been closed.