Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• Eritheyl said:
    Qistrel said:
    I still do not comprehend the cheapness of powerstones.
    Aether mines ruined commodities across the board. More gems (including powerstones) than people know what to do with leads to people just handing them out saying PLEASE, NO MORE. Since a lot of folks already have more gold than they could ever spend on things they'll actually use, it just keeps nosediving.

Reminds me vaguely of Aetolia's economy, where it's cheaper to buy most elixirs than it is to produce them simply because of outstanding supply bloat.

Basically this.

City comm shops may as well not exist.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Jeremiah Gryphta's Olde Tyme Healing Tonic in your possession shimmers with a faint multicoloured light as the liquid in it changes hues.

This hand crafted bottle of a deep, rust colour is a plain, unimpressive specimen of
    mortal craftsmanship. A long, slightly bent neck emerges from a round, bulbous glass
    body, pressed together into a narrow opening large enough for small doses of liquid
    at a time. A faded label has been glued to the front of the bottle's exterior,
    slightly out of line, with the words "Jeremiah Gryphta's Olde Tyme Healing Tonic"
    written by hand in scrawling letters.
    It weighs 8 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Keeper of the Word, Neos Eli'Silar, Aquamantic
    Egomaniac.
    Water sloshes about in it.
    It has the following aliases: tonic, bottle.

I hate you Jeremiah, so much.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited January 2015
    Neos said:

Yeeeaaah that's why I traded mine in. Always always water.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    HELP SCAMS

You should issue Jeremiah for scamming you.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Neos said:
    Jeremiah Gryphta's Olde Tyme Healing Tonic in your possession shimmers with a faint multicoloured light as the liquid in it changes hues.

This hand crafted bottle of a deep, rust colour is a plain, unimpressive specimen of
    mortal craftsmanship. A long, slightly bent neck emerges from a round, bulbous glass
    body, pressed together into a narrow opening large enough for small doses of liquid
    slightly out of line, with the words "Jeremiah Gryphta's Olde Tyme Healing Tonic"
    It weighs 8 ounce(s).
    Egomaniac.

Doesn't getting Diluted suck? Welcome to our pain Aquamancer.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Neos said:

It weighs 8 ounce(s).
    Egomaniac.

and you call yourself an Aquamancers.
    edited January 2015
    I didn't know this was a bug. Thanks for letting me know.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    edited January 2015
    I really wanted to compete in harmony this year...sadly it's Australia Day and the last day before school goes back, so precious little free time for me. Booooo.

Next year I'm going to America for ascension, this 8/9am on a Monday morning business blows! (though admittedly it's better than the 3am of last year.)

• Ssaliss said:
    Yeah, they are. I've got a pair myself. What I meant was why the poisoner gloves cost 100 credits more than the harvester gloves, when they have a pretty much identical function (doubles your harvests).
    Even worse, the user of herbs is likely to make far, far, more gold off of herbs than a poisonist will off of poisons.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    The Waystation curio grind is driving me insane. And they're not even hard quests. Remind me to never become a Celestine or Nihilist...

• About a dozen peppers of various shapes and sizes have been shoved into this tall glass jar. They 
    appear so playful and harmless in their prison, enticing the world with their vibrant reds and 
    yellows and lush greens, yet a prominent label slapped across the front declares "WARNING: FOR USE 
    IN COOKING ONLY. DO NOT CONSUME RAW. NOT EVEN IF YOUR GUILDMASTER DARES YOU." A stone stopper has 
    been firmly shoved into the jar's wide mouth and further reinforced with two thick iron chains.

Best Item description ever

• @Crumkane looks so cool.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited January 2015
    Can we give Vodun to Wiccans, pretty please?

edit:

Also, I wish I could log on to play, but my internet dies the moment I try to play the game for longer than 10 minutes. I shall try to return in a few days!

edit 2:

I would really like to see Wardancers(from Impy) or a Wardancer-ish class in Lusternia. Maybe we can finally let our Wiccans do some dancing?!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Arcanis said:

City comm shops may as well not exist.
    I use city comm shops and silk is still pretty expensive.
  • Siam said:

edit:

Also, I wish I could log on to play, but my internet dies the moment I try to play the game for longer than 10 minutes. I shall try to return in a few days!

edit 2:

I would really like to see Wardancers(from Impy) or a Wardancer-ish class in Lusternia. Maybe we can finally let our Wiccans do some dancing?!

These sound quite lovely @Siam, I'd suggest you try to flesh these out as full ideas in the idea thread with abilities, functions etc, if you wish to try and get the admin's attention.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Siam said:

edit:

edit 2:

I think it would be more likely that Vodun would be the alternative to Wicca, rather than the alternative to Moon/Night.
  • edited January 2015
    I dream of times to come when I can play 
    a wiccan who does speak a certain way.
    But doubt I have that such a base exists,
    from which this quirk would find a place it fits.

EDIT:
    And speak not of the time it takes to find
    words that flow out from this state of mind.
    My speech would often fall up the ear,
    and be remarked upon as something queer.
    When these crates go away, I will literally die on the inside.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    @Estarra, can we get these crates shut off like right now?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Is damage from the psionic and TK/TP skills based on Intelligence or Charisma?
    Arcanis said:

Is damage from the psionic and TK/TP skills based on Intelligence or Charisma?

...I don't actually know the answer, but I'm going to say probably int.
  • Primarily CHA, I believe. Might be different for each of the two though.
    edited January 2015
    Int
    I lied, sort of. Mainly Int, but both mindblast and psyvamp drain are affected by ego levels.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • I stand corrected, listen to Neos.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Look at the damage source

If damage source is 'Magical' it's based on Int

If it's 'Magical (charisma)' it's 50% int, 50% charisma (most bards are sourced this way)

Magical(blunt) is likewise int/str

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Brute Magical should be 100% strength, no Int calculation. Only -woods and Illuminati do brute magical damage though, I think.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    if that's the case, the damage source should be change to physical or something else other than magical

it may be worth finding out for sure

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Neos said:
    Int
    I lied, sort of. Mainly Int, but both mindblast and psyvamp drain are affected by ego levels.
    interesting, so by that function, Illithoids would be rather effective at Telepathy.
This discussion has been closed.