Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Synkarin said:

That rumble during the hamsterhunt was fun

we need more of that
    Wish I hadn't been lagging :(
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Yay! I love unexpected, un-looked for interactions :D .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Naked portraits aside, though, thanks @Darvellan for hosting this out of the blue hamsterhunt for us. It was really fun, and something that I didn't expect everyone to jump into like that! You're not too bad for a Celest Divine! :::;) (<3)
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • 100 hours of waiting around and typing "wonderwings transform epic" later...

Flaring your Jade Wings of the Leaping Bumblebee behind you, you flap them back and forth until they glow with an incandescent light before transforming into Bloodstone Wings of the Frozen Sun.
    5398h, 3612m, 3888e, 10p, 24320en, 16040w elrx<>-say Eh... close enough.
    You say, "Eh... close enough."
  • @Tremula for completely humbling me in a debate-off during revolts today!
    @Kalliste I got lucky to find you without your teammates. Everyone else would run or show up with two people, so thanks for having the honour to 1v1!

• Raves to kalia for the offers to hunt. not your fault I"m sleepy.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Salome said:

Siam said:

Raving for @Daishian and @Salome and the brief possession of Liadahn. :) Man, I got typos all over emotes, but I'm still happy. :)

I was scrambling all over with my commas! It was -so- fun. Let's RP some more, please.
    Absolutely!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Tarkenton said:

What can I say? Since I've started handing out tattoos like candy, and getting showered with gold, Tarkenton has discovered that most people do not understand what "please disrobe" means. The first time he took it in stride, the second time he got a bit annoyed. Now, he feels as if he's talking to children who - still- don't understand what "take off your clothes" means. .

Hmm, do they leave there clothes on or think you want sex?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Normally, I think they just forget something covers a body part. It doesn't annoy Tark the player, but it provides Tark the character with a fun rp line.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Tarkenton said:

Normally, I think they just forget something covers a body part. It doesn't annoy Tark the player, but it provides Tark the character with a fun rp line.

Unless you have tattoos in discernment, there's no way for you to check what tattoos are visible on your person. That said, if you don't already have tattoos on the spot you want worked on, good luck figuring out if it's still covered or not. Then you run into someone like me that's wearing 5 layers of stuff and who needs to remove 40+ items for someone to access my gut tattoos. (Gut is the notoriously horrible area that is always covered) So yeaaaaaaaaah... a better way to see layers of clothing and what slots each bit is covering would be nice.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Oh, very much agreed. Like I said, I laugh about it. Including mocking said people I'm friends with on Skype. Tark, however, has started treating people like they're exceedingly simple if he has to ask more than once.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    You use 7,500 of your divine essence.
    You spread your arms wide and draw deeply upon the Domotheos of Nature, its verdant energies rushing 
    through. You offer a deep, earthy hum as emerald energy laces outwards and into your surroundings, 
    imbibing itself into the environs.
    The air about you vibrates with an earthy hum as the plant life surges forward into renewed life.
    A green shoot pushes up from the swamp, revealing itself to be a horehound plant.
    Within the swampy waters grows a stalk of calamus.
    A small bog myrtle bush suddenly grows here.

Somedays, it's just the little things. Woo.

The little things indeed.

#mostpleasedherbalist
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • I can't say it enough, you guys are awesome.
  • @saoirse For letting me pester you all the time about random things, generally have not talked to many people within Celest so far otherwise.
  • Rasios said:

@saoirse For letting me pester you all the time about random things, generally have not talked to many people within Celest so far otherwise.

Pester away! 
    I may or may not be endorsing you to Saoirse's Celestian friends and making em treat you nicely too >.>
                                                                  Sao <3 Pandy
    Yay for in-the-moment bug fixes, and sweet little conversations! :D
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• Raves for Bandrui, because she's so awesome as a character. <3
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
    For the promotion through the month of March, there is a massive 30%

credit sale! This means that for every credit purchase, you will receive

30% more credits for each and every credit package, i.e., purchasing the

1000 credit package, you will receive 1300 (1400 if you have an elite

membership).

!!!!!

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Everiine said:

For the promotion through the month of March, there is a massive 30%

credit sale! This means that for every credit purchase, you will receive

30% more credits for each and every credit package, i.e., purchasing the

1000 credit package, you will receive 1300 (1400 if you have an elite

membership).

!!!!!

On top of that, for every 25 credits purchased, you will also receive a Wakabidrome ticket, enabling a bet on the racetrack that could net you even more tickets. (Typo, but let's disregard that bit. Pretty sure it means to say it can net us even more credits) But eh... time to boycott. Boo, wakabidrome, boo!

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • edited March 2015
    *Looks at bank account, notices 6 credit purchases last month on statement and no money for this sale*

Excuse me while I go cry into my coffee.

*Looks at bank account, notices 6 credit purchases last month on statement and no money for this sale*

*looks at bank account, sees no credit purchases for a long ass time, buys cute underwear*

Yeeeeesssss.

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Bug #10975   Resolution: Your bug has been fixed, but the new code might not be active immediately. Thank you for reporting.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------[Altrea on 11/5/2014 @ 20:06 bugs]------
    Ink roller, part of the Gaudiguch epic quest, can spawn in guildhalls. Known room: 21148. If this is in fact unintended behaviour, would it be possible to verify it can't spawn in any other normally inaccessable rooms? Thanks!

WOO!
    Altrea said:

Bug #10975   Resolution: Your bug has been fixed, but the new code might not be active immediately. Thank you for reporting.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------[Altrea on 11/5/2014 @ 20:06 bugs]------
    Ink roller, part of the Gaudiguch epic quest, can spawn in guildhalls. Known room: 21148. If this is in fact unintended behaviour, would it be possible to verify it can't spawn in any other normally inaccessable rooms? Thanks!

WOO!

WHY IS IT NOT POSSIBLE TO LIKE THINGS 23636714762 TIMES?!

-

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Eritheyl said:

*looks at bank account, sees no credit purchases for a long ass time, buys cute underwear*

Yeeeeesssss.

Pictures or gtfo.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    showbug 11189
    Bug #11189   Status: Classified
    -------[Tremula on 12/15/2014 @ 15:15 bugs]------
    After I'd been killed by Avurekhos, I tried to escape before I liched, to avoid dying again. Instead, while a ghost (or a wandering spirit) I was ensnared by a briar wall.
    17:22:25.41|100%h|87%m|100%e|10p|100%en|89%w mBexk-

Woot!

This discussion has been closed.