Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Crumkane said:

Yes, give us the POWAH! The Candification of the Basin can begin!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

I mean... Happy Pie!

And those his baking skills are great, I think He's got a long way to go before He's ready to save anyone.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Appreciating the sense of humor of the reviewers who work with the Charites on designs. So funny.
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • Arien said:

Appreciating the sense of humor of the reviewers who work with the Charites on designs. So funny.

One time, I submitted this platter on my alt. And one of the reviewers answered in the same way :D

Appearance:
    a pretty platter of perfect poppy pastries
    Dropped:
    A pretty platter of perfect poppy pastries piggybacks on a pedestal of porcelain here.
    Examined:
    The pinnacle of pastry perfection, this pretty platter has been piled
    plentifully with perfect poppy pastries. Placed parallel to their
    partners, these pristine pastries present a pleasing picture of
    pollen-packed poppies. Painted a playful poinsettia pigment, the poppies
    have been pounded from puff pastry and piped to plumpness with
    preserves. The pastry is perceived as a plucky preservation of the
    poppies' pleasurable perception to a person. The puce placentiform
    porcelain platter is placed as a porter to the pastries, painted with
    purple and pink posies.
    Consume:
    Poised as you place the picturesque poppy into your portal, the pastry presents a plethora of pure tastes, the prime ones being pineapple and plum, persistent as you perceive the peripheral part of the pastry.
    Smell:
    A pungent perfume of pineapple and plum pervades its pollution of the platter, persuading your person to ponder the pastries.
    Taste:
    A pilfered piece of pastry is a pleasing presentation of puff pastry and preserves.

• Perhaps your personhood could perform your perfunctory position and provide a public publication of the professed post your patronage provided?
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Aussiebum has a giraffe print speedo... I want in Lusternia
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Tweet: Aussies are complaining about summer heat, but it's only March 13 and I'm already experiencing 80+ degree Fahrenheit temperatures.

So uncomfortable :(

• Maligorn said:

Tweet: Aussies are complaining about summer heat, but it's only March 13 and I'm already experiencing 80+ degree Fahrenheit temperatures.

So uncomfortable :(

Just wait until the Meteorological Association adds a new colour to your heat-map.
    </RANT>
  • Did they have to choose purple?
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    People keep all the honours lines from the org Epic Quests now? That makes me sad. I want Qistrel to have all the lines, but they got replaced back when she did it. :(

• Marcella said:

Shaddus said:

Qistrel said:

People keep all the honours lines from the org Epic Quests now? That makes me sad. I want Qistrel to have all the lines, but they got replaced back when she did it. :(

Yes, got 9 honor lines from the Glom epic....
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited March 2015
    So I think I may have found something that takes up useful space. It seems Ecology pets remain with someone even if they no longer have the skill, and are still indestructible if they are wearing armor. I wonder how many ecology pets are out there standing around in manses and random locations of players that dont even have the skill anymore.
    Walk around Serenwilde a bit...

• Mine went away when I dropped Eco. Maybe only deepbonded ones stay?

Holding Room has a significant amount of them, too.

So...I missed something important just a minute or two before I logged in.

• edited March 2015
    Tremula said:

-snip-

One word for that. OUCH.
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • Arcanis said:

So I think I may have found something that takes up useful space. It seems Ecology pets remain with someone even if they no longer have the skill, and are still indestructible if they are wearing armor. I wonder how many ecology pets are out there standing around in manses and random locations of players that dont even have the skill anymore.

You can kick them to make them run to the holding room, iirc, if theyre bothering you at all. That said, I think it's neat to have momentos of players past floating about, so I tend to leave them be.

• Tremula said:

Note sure if attempt at taunting, but I did let my essence drop that low for testing purposes (why would I allow myself to die in enemy territory repeatedly?). As to the deaths, i've already submitted an issue of bug concerning it.

As to this:
    Sakaki said:

Tremula said:

-snip-

One word for that. OUCH. (or "idiot", considering the circumstances I heard surrounding those deaths.)

Really Sakaki...you're calling others stupid...really?
    I would not be willing to sacrifice so much to test a bug. :O

• Arcanis said:

Tremula said:

Note sure if attempt at taunting, but I did let my essence drop that low for testing purposes (why would I allow myself to die in enemy territory repeatedly?). As to the deaths, i've already submitted an issue of bug concerning it.

As to this:
    Sakaki said:

Tremula said:

-snip-

One word for that. OUCH. (or "idiot", considering the circumstances I heard surrounding those deaths.)

Really Sakaki...you're calling others stupid...really?
    Why do you need to test something that has already been done before. Seems a little silly to me.
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

• I didn't want to post in response 'cause I thought it'd be distasteful on my part.  

But I'm 100% sure there isn't a bug, just saying. :S
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Thank you @AnonymousSeren!
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • edited March 2015
    Something really needs to happen at 3/14/15 9:26:53 - perhaps everyone gets a pie/the weather bizarrely changes so it starts raining pies?  >_>

(trivia: This is an occurrence that happens once every 100 years where the date/time match up PERFECTLY with the digits of pi)
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
    Wow, @Juste got two Halli epic honours in...what, thirty minutes? Colour me (even though you did it right when I was talking to a Divine) impressed!

• Tremula said:

Wow, @Juste got two Halli epic honours in...what, thirty minutes? Colour me (even though you did it right when I was talking to a Divine) impressed!

I had already done the first and thus knew how to do it quickly. For the second I was assisted... and it's quite a short quest really.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited March 2015
    A lot of things aligned very luckily.  also, 1. He knew how to do Clarramore before he was actually ready to do it and 2. mirror quest for both sides is like 10 minutes of work tops.

EDIT: You shouldn't be impressed til you see a Seren or Glom finish all 3 epic quests within an hour.

• I legit forgot how to cure stuff, and t hen got hit with things that require new cures. Wheeee
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    edited March 2015
    wtb solstice crates back plz

Wish people would check their possible trades more. I'm tempted to just start rubbing these curios that I've been sitting on forever.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
This discussion has been closed.