Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• edited July 2015
    Double post.
  • edited July 2015

Ventidius said:
    Taevyn said:

We all got status EXCEPT for Lorah who never hit you, decided to attack you of his own free will and then you qq'd and broke rules. It's your own fault.
    Actually, no, only you got suspect. I knew you were a BSer. Big man, four on one. I guess if my name was Akyaevin you'd run away like you just did now. Take your death like a man, although I'm sure you'll say 'overwhelming odds'. You're a disgusting coward.

I guess we should take everything you say with, haha, a pinch of salt. Oh and no one is impressed by your slang usage. I guess we should call you the Fresh Prick of New Celest.

Was a good show by the way, anyone else watch it?
    Well, I was under the impression that Saoirse hit you as well, and I saw her assess/discern/contemplate you so I assumed she hit you and got it.

And to be honest, I was only there to poke and see who was online because I wanted to upgrade Beauty. Akyaevin came and I didn't want to upgrade in a competent Geomancers meld, which nobody would without having the ability to counter meld. If Akyaevin distorted, I would have stayed and fought him.

Also, slang? I don't know what you are on about, are you making up things again? It wouldn't be the first time. As for me being disgusting? Have you taken a look at yourself? Unsnub someone to insult them and then snub them again. Wowee.
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

• Anyone wanna request anything? I might as well work for free seeing as how my commission thread only had one offer and I finished it already.  ;_;

Gimmie your desc and I'll do something funny :^)

• Synkarin said:
    @Ventidius - You're playing right into his hand. @Taevyn loves when people cry on forums and stuff, it's what gets him (and every other griefer) off. He's a one trick pony, which is why he doesn't ever fight when there is an actual chance he may die. Hell, I attacked him on Astral a week or so ago and he called in 3 buddies immediately, and everytime I brought back buddies to match up, they ran off and came back with twice as many. This is how he rolls and you running here to post just drives him to continue to do it. 

Death ain't no big thang, let it go.

(qqing while being attacked is a big nono, shouldn't have done that)
    It really doesn't.
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Taevyn said:
    It really doesn't.

Actions speak louder than words, and your actions continually prove that it in fact, does.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.

• Synkarin said:
    Taevyn said:
    It really doesn't.

Actions speak louder than words, and your actions continually prove that it in fact, does.
    What, by defending myself?

• Sedanas said:
    Anyone wanna request anything? I might as well work for free seeing as how my commission thread only had one offer and I finished it already.  ;_;

Patience love, be patient! Right now, with the crystals and all that credit yummies going on, people are going to be focusing on that. Give it a little time and I am sure someone will contact you.

You do wonderful work! I like it at least.

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Sedanas said:
    Anyone wanna request anything? I might as well work for free seeing as how my commission thread only had one offer and I finished it already.  ;_;

Do Master Quettle.  :x
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • I've lost momentum on a project and now people are dropping out right and left. Frustrating.

#NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Daraius said:
    Sedanas said:

No idea who that is ;-;

• Sedanas said:
    Daraius said:
    Sedanas said:

No idea who that is ;-;
    He is chief doggy at the Monastery in the Razine Mountains. You push a boulder to reveal the entrance into the Monastery, and he's at the tippy-top of the structure.
  • @Sedanas Why does the Supreme Master sort of look like a guy dressed in Drag? >>

• Llandros said:
    Regarding policing Mag citizens, it is a little more complicated for us in that there is a culture of "do whatever it takes to become stronger, just don't get caught."

If you are lazy or sloppy enough to get caught then you get punished. There isn't really a follow the rules for the sake of rules kind of vibe. As long as you don't interfere with best interest of the city and aren't caught with a smoking gun then go nuts.

Admittedly, this can attract a certain kind of person who is prone to using such a situation to justify abuse. Most do not see this a license to behave badly though. You have to play the system with us. If you are not allied with us then you are not part of the city's best interests. Your welfare and stuff means nothing to us.

Pro Tip: the other pillar of Mag society is our nobility. Appeal to our more refined side and self importance. Going through Lavinya won't cut it. Be direct but not blunt. Choose your words carefully. Embarrassing the city is a higher bar than simply annoying the aristocracy.

This would probably be less effective with a Munsia or Marcella than it would for someone like Arcanis who is on the fringe of the city. The second he is more trouble than he is worth the hammer will drop. This might be hard for forest savages to pull off but there are others out there with a sense of refinement and style that might be able to help of fill in as a proxy. 
    :P

@Llandros why you hating bro!
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I think @Sedanas' art is lovely, and could totally win (or get runner up) in the artisanals! 

and you should totally do you and all your glom friends playing football with a ball made of spiderweb and shikari is one striker and viravain is the other and nocht is the referee and manteekan can be the announcer amirite? (A cold, palpable dread enters your stomach as Manteekan, the Nightmare whispers audibly for everyone gathered, "And it looks like Nocht is calling it for unnecessary roughness on Viravain's part, death by scythe is a sure way to get a penalty kick!")
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Tremula said:
    I think @Sedanas' art is lovely, and could totally win (or get runner up) in the artisanals! 

and you should totally do you and all your glom friends playing football with a ball made of spiderweb and shikari is one striker and viravain is the other and nocht is the referee and manteekan can be the announcer amirite? (A cold, palpable dread enters your stomach as Manteekan, the Nightmare whispers audibly for everyone gathered, "And it looks like Nocht is calling it for unnecessary roughness on Viravain's part, death by scythe is a sure way to get a penalty kick!")

Oh im not saying it isnt. He definitely has talent. Just saying the Supreme Master is reminding me of a man in drag. Long silky hair, long fingernails, the suggestion of eyeliner.
  • Sedanas said:
    Ergh, I totally forgot to keep a log, but it went something like this!

-Throws food at everyone-
    -Attempts intro but Weeky likes to explain every single word we say, so we move north-
    "Yaddah yaddah, speak in turns, civillity and all that jazz, GLOMDORING GO"
    "Nah"
    "K, Magnagora, go!"
    "Muh beauty, muh Taint, muh power to fight the Soulless"
    "Neat, Hallifax?"
    "Nothing is more perfect than what we embody"
    -cue Hallifax (Surprising I know) taking the first jab, at Magnagora of all people-
    -Bunch of arguing between Hallifax and Magnagora-
    "O-Okay, Glomdoring?"
    "We are merciless, we only come to bemuse ourselves in this show of a Summit, you will all succumb to the wyrd, 2spooky"
    And then the Divine reps of Mysrai and Yogoimu popped in and things kind of lost their civility. 

It was lots of fun and I think everyone had interesting views about eachother. We had Serenwilde there as well, including Celest, but Celest wanted to listen and Serenwilde had nothing to say. I feel bad that I forgot to log it, but you really didn't miss much other than lots of shade being thrown, Marcella being Marcella (Bless her) and everyone agreeing to keep fighting eachother without understanding. Poor Sedanas :(

I'm just glad that fighting didn't break out. It came close once or twice, but we all left with our experience and Weeky intact.
    This sounds hilarious and now I'm sad that I didn't attend to watch it.
  • Arcanis said:
    Tremula said:

Oh im not saying it isnt. He definitely has talent. Just saying the Supreme Master is reminding me of a man in drag. Long silky hair, long fingernails, the suggestion of eyeliner.
    I think it's cool! Getting a Sephiroth or Ghirahim vibe. Definitely fanboy-ed over it.
  • Yeah, Lucifage looks like a cute emo/goth/Bishonen boy.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Btw, @Sedanas, if you're bored, you could try drawing a geochemantist. Here's a description of Victor von Lochli (geochemantist brought to our timeline)

The hulking, male viscanti dominates the space, a harsh grimace twisting his creased and pitted face, out of which stares blank, silvered metal orbs. Large iron tanks sit upon his back, connected to his magnum blastworks, and his flesh is studded with sickly green metal studs.Wicked iron spikes extend from his joints, while hydraulics are attached to his legs. His head is bare, exposing a metal cranial plate, and the air surrounding him is hazy with a thick blanket of fumes.

And for reference, here is the geochemantics skillset:

Tainted             Breathe the tainted air.
    IronTanks           Craft iron tanks to contain your fumes.
    Ferrous             A rust-coloured, metallic fume.
    NeckBolts           Implant iron bolts within your neck.
    RustedSpikes        Implant rusted spikes into your joints.
    Chemical            A clear, chemical fume.
    BoneLacing          Implant metal lacing within your bones.
    Hydraulics          Implant hydraulics into your legs.
    Toxic               A green, corrosive fume.
    Smog                Create a thick smog from your fumes.
    MetalStorm          Harness your ferrous fumes to create a metal storm.
    Magnum              Construct the dreaded magnum blastworks.
    Foul                Harness your chemical fumes to produce a dense, foul cloud.
    Taint               A black, tainted fume.
    PollutedStuds       Implant polluted studs into your body.
    SteamOptics         Replace your eyes with superior steam optics.
    Contagion           Harness your toxic fumes to summon contagion.
    TaintCrew           Join with your brothers in a taint crew.
    Ironbourne          Expel all of your fumes at once.
    Nozzle              Attach a focusing nozzle to your magnum blastworks.
    FilthPump           Implant a filth pump into your abdomen.
    CranialImplant      Implant a cranial plate into your head.
    TaintBomb           Harness your taint fumes to produce a massive taint bomb.
    Contamination       Expel a clinging haze of contamination.
  • edited July 2015
    No one noticing my subtle Shakespeare references in my writing is the best. Someone will get it eventually! Thank you @Tarkenton for posting that for me while I am still on vacation. @Kethaera you clever girl, so much salt. (I love yooou)

I will be back late afternoon on Wednesday, try to not explode like a House of Cards episode @Glomdoring. Kudos to everyone right now.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • I used to think Marani was the most annoying and obscure logical puzzle quest in the game...

I am sad to have realized today, it doesnt take the crown..

Curse you puzzle loving quest coders.
This discussion has been closed.