Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• edited July 2015
    I think I just made Lerad fall off the brink....

You take things waaaay too seriously

Edit: However, shame on you that you would think I do not know what a Magikarp is!!!
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    You have also demonstrated that he's right!  Well done.
  • Xenthos said:

I could also throw a brick at the window of a house and say "now these people are going to get mad", but that would also be an example of stating the obvious outcome of an act.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Arcanis said:
    Xenthos said:

I could also throw a brick at the window of a house and say "now these people are going to get mad", but that would also be an example of stating the obvious outcome of an act.
    Except that there is no "obvious outcome" here; you could have done as suggested, and not posted.  You could have posted an apology.  Or you could have kept just right on doing what you always do, trying to incite everyone around you...

Oh, wait.  I guess you're right, there was just one obvious outcome.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
  • Xenthos said:
    Arcanis said:
    Xenthos said:

Except that there is no "obvious outcome" here; you could have done as suggested, and not posted.  You could have posted an apology.  Or you could have kept just right on doing what you always do, trying to incite everyone around you...

Oh, wait.  I guess you're right, there was just one obvious outcome.

(couldnt help it)
  • edited July 2015
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Shit getting goooood in faethorn
  • It's really annoying when you help someone out and they don't say thanks, even for little things.

Where are the manners?
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Ixion said:
    It's really annoying when you help someone out and they don't say thanks, even for little things.

Where are the manners?
    Thanks, man.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Events never move at the pace I want them to and they cause lots of people to start acting like assholes.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Not having the ability to speak for an entire day has been interesting, at least. Learning how to use emotes better outside of the 5 or so I've become too accustomed too.

I'll be able to Guild advance once I finally grind my way through 79 too! I swear, an hours work is only 10% or so, it's been a looooong journey just from 70 to 79 lol

• edited July 2015
    Ixion said:
    It's really annoying when you help someone out and they don't say thanks, even for little things.

Where are the manners?
    Shoot, I knew I had forgot something.

Yeah, thanks man.
  • How amusing you all are! You both know darn well I am not referring to you. While it was spurred by a specific incident, it was a generic comment. I've been seeing it a lot lately and wanted to comment on it.

:/
  • edited July 2015

Ixion said:

Edit: Nevermind. Ixion apparently has so many tales of ingratitude that it is impossible to keep track of them.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
    Ixion said:
    How amusing you all are! You both know darn well I am not referring to you. While it was spurred by a specific incident, it was a generic comment. I've been seeing it a lot lately and wanted to comment on it.

How do you know it wasn't me ;)
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  •  1.  (133) Salome
         2.  (43) Sedanas
         3.  (9) Stratas
         4.  (1) Ssaliss

You did get more than Stratas.

• They were a placeholder, since no one else offered to run at the time.

• I wouldn't even have been in the contest if I'd known Sedanas was up for it. I was pretty much just there for formality sake. I don't know why anyone voted for me at all.

And given how aggravating the whole thing was anyways, I'm going to declare it the worst 10k I've ever spent in this game.

Still, congrats @Salome, who actually wanted the job, and @Sedanas... well, you can rest well knowing that the Tenth Doctor is so very, very sorry.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Just get yourself a Ministry Position, be Salome's Best Supporting Actor, and make a Better Glom Together.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    @Sedanas for Ambassador.

•  
    Ixion said:

Where are the manners?
    I think I said thank you last time we talked... If not THANK YOU!!!

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Ixion said:

Where are the manners?
    Thanks, dude
  • edited July 2015
    Oh Isluna, not you either, obviously!

:)

edit: oh my gosh you all are so troll-y today. Rivius *argh*
  • Ixion said:
    Oh Isluna, not you either, obviously!

:)
    Yeah, I mean like you thanked me after I shared a link to my six hour work on xxxx. Oh, wait I didn't even get an acknowledgement you saw the tell! ;-)

You tell Kalas Ixion, The Devouring Blade,
    "Unless I messed up http://pastebin.
    com/<redacted> wand is nice for wondercure."
  • Sedanas said:
    They were a placeholder, since no one else offered to run at the time.
    Silver lining to this, you can contest for that inactive EG position.
  • Aerotan said:
    Sedanas said:
    They were a placeholder, since no one else offered to run at the time.
    Silver lining to this, you can contest for that inactive EG position.
    Shadowy-lining no?
This discussion has been closed.