Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• @Sedanas, the whole peace-event thing was not particularly popular amongst the Glomdoring's voting elite. I'm sure you're a fine candidate for CL, despite being a little new to the game (which is something what an Organization needs!)

Buuuut you did shoot yourself in the foot a little. Not that it wasn't worth trying, just an unpopular move. I wouldn't take it personally. I've been the lowest person on several elections (outside of the Nekotai), so it happens to everyone (it turns out there's pretty good reasons not to vote for me for stuff)
  • Sedanas said:
     1.  (133) Salome
         2.  (43) Sedanas
         3.  (9) Stratas
         4.  (1) Ssaliss

Hey! Now you can run for Ebongaurd champion!

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• You swing a dragon-hilted claymore at a hard-shelled, many-legged cave-fisher. 
    You cut him, opening up deep lacerations.
    The blade shears through a hard-shelled, many-legged cave-fisher's body, coming 
    clean through the other side with a strangely quiet swish. He appears 
    momentarily surprised, before his eyes glaze over in death and he collapses to 
    the ground.
    You have slain a hard-shelled, many-legged cave-fisher.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have 
    advanced to level 80.
    You have reached the illustrious level of Supramortal.
    You have received 20 Bound Credits!
    You suddenly scoop up the corpse of a hard-shelled, many-legged cave-fisher.

And thennnn

Your skill in Tracking has risen to Transcendent.

Level 80 finally, and Trans Tracking! Two Trans skills down, a bajillion to go!

• A spectral garwight surges forward, slashing viciously at you with its claws.
    A festering garghoul turns toward you and screeches out a long howl, throwing 
    your mind into a dazed fog.
    A garghast reaches out and grabs you, holding you tight to its chest in a 
    smouldering embrace.
    You have been slain by a garghast.
    You writhe in pain as you fall to level 79.
    You sigh in frustration as you fall to the level of Metamortal.

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Sedanas said:
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have 
    advanced to level 80.
    You have reached the illustrious level of Supramortal.

Drat, my tradeskill looses more potential customers this way.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    To be fair, nothing about that advancement task says anything about keeping level 80...
  • Also, if you're referring to cooking, odds are your main venue of profit comes from making consitution and speed food.
  • I agree, I'm always going to be stacked up on constitution food just cause I like the effects :D Never really went hungry because of that

• I do not like alts, do NOT contact me on an alt, and be an arse. My snub list, has just moved from three to four.

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Isluna said:
    I do not like alts, do NOT contact me on an alt, and be an arse. My snub list, has just moved from three to four.
    Sorry :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited July 2015
    Shaddus said:
    Isluna said:
    I do not like alts, do NOT contact me on an alt, and be an arse. My snub list, has just moved from three to four.
    Sorry :(
    If that was you love, your dead! DEAD to ME!

You, I would offer an apology to Shaddus, and remove from my very short, and very old snub list.. I have people form '07 there...

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • I love icons
    Faintly, you feel a strong hand on your shoulder and the pain fades away, replaced by confidence and conviction. As the pressure lifts from your shoulder, you feel the Stormfather's acknowledgement of your sacrifices wash over you.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    So damn rusty and still trying to figure out what the heck I'm doing with this new skillset :p
  • Been gathering essence all night. All the essence. My world is stalkers and leeches and grubs and elementals.

It's essence all the way down.

• edited July 2015
    Having fun with the mother and the mindless husband.

Did you know you can dominate people to change their description?

Ollie's new look:

He is a stout dwarf demonic demigod and is a very curvaceous man.  With large love handles, you notice he waddles when he walks.  Buck teeth overlay his bottom lip and his blonde, small tuft of hair is unkempt and full of knots. He is wearing a pristine dove mask, a diamond swan brooch, a stopped watch, a ridiculous pig nose, 2 etched-platinum frogges, an aristocratic tiered bustle coat of claret velvet, a thick ring of carved emerald, an ominous cloak of the Ouroboros, Prayer Beads of Drocilla, an etched turquoise ring, a ruby and onyx ring engraved with demons, 2 writhing grub rings, a dwarven helm, an etched garnet ring, a simple ring of bloodstone, a tenebrous set of tracker's fieldplate, a verdant emerald bracelet carved with tentacles, a backpack smeared with mud and dirt and a moonstone ring bearing intricate geometric patterns.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Viravain's Order is...bustling with activity. Oh my freaking gosh. I need to get home and devote more hours.

That being said, I get this even while offline:

9 ) 2015/07/13 21:12:40 - Viravain: "You have surpassed Siam."

*shudder*
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    You know, considering Hallifax hasn't raided anything in ages.... I find it quite amusing that the one org to get raided is Hallifax. Way to go!
    Ellowyn said:
    Having fun with the mother and the mindless husband.

Did you know you can dominate people to change their description?

Ollie's new look:

He is a stout dwarf demonic demigod and is a very curvaceous man.  With large love handles, you notice he waddles when he walks.  Buck teeth overlay his bottom lip and his blonde, small tuft of hair is unkempt and full of knots. He is wearing a pristine dove mask, a diamond swan brooch, a stopped watch, a ridiculous pig nose, 2 etched-platinum frogges, an aristocratic tiered bustle coat of claret velvet, a thick ring of carved emerald, an ominous cloak of the Ouroboros, Prayer Beads of Drocilla, an etched turquoise ring, a ruby and onyx ring engraved with demons, 2 writhing grub rings, a dwarven helm, an etched garnet ring, a simple ring of bloodstone, a tenebrous set of tracker's fieldplate, a verdant emerald bracelet carved with tentacles, a backpack smeared with mud and dirt and a moonstone ring bearing intricate geometric patterns.
    Smells like a bug. I'd report it.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Guess Celestia doesn't count.
  • Elanorwen said:
    You know, considering Hallifax hasn't raided anything in ages.... I find it quite amusing that the one org to get raided is Hallifax. Way to go!

Really focus on the 'in ages' part. Hasn't it really been a good RL year or more?
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Yeah, quite amusing that Gaudiguch decided to pick a fight with Hallifax, odd that.

I mean, it's not like they're diametrically opposed or anything.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    edited July 2015

It started off as 3 people raiding, and it escalated to taking down spheres. @Saoirse, @Maligorn, @Jaamil, @Romaan and @Tremula started it up, Bunch more showed up in the middle, from Hallifax, Celest, Serenwilde and even two Glommers showed up to defend you guys.

We started to get a fight, we got one and lots of our side rushed in, and it seemed like we could drop spheres, so we tried, and we succeeded.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    This is the first cosmic raid since the overhaul changes to health and such went through, isn't it? I was only watching the deathsights, but I'm curious to hear how the sphere/supernal damage compares to the new health totals. Too high, too low, good place? Same thing with how easy/hard to targets are to drop now that the new damage buff system is through.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • I can't comment on the sphere raid, but the supernals felt about right. Before overhaul, they and the DLs were effectively invincible- not even worth attempting. So far it seems tough, but fair. So far.

On another note, it's quite amusing to see Serens and Gloms snuggling up together in fighting engagements.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Ixion said:
    I can't comment on the sphere raid, but the supernals felt about right. Before overhaul, they and the DLs were effectively invincible- not even worth attempting. So far it seems tough, but fair. So far.

On another note, it's quite amusing to see Serens and Gloms snuggling up together in fighting engagements.
    If it feels about right, then chances are it is a bit on the low side. Need to consider that a fair amount of people got their health bumped up. There aren't 4.5k hp demigods anymore.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    If it feels about right it should be changed? What?

The whole point of the overhaul was to eliminate 4.5k health demigods. The low lows and high highs are what made balancing this stuff so impossible. Raiding supermobs isn't supposed to be so improbable it's not worth doing. 
  • If it feels tough but fair to someone who had 13/13 vitals and high dmp to everything, then I expect everyone else to say it's even harder than how it was for me...
This discussion has been closed.