Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• Tekora said:

So honestly, do I think the shield would have fallen from the one raid? Yeah, it would have, if we didn't grind for 8 hours to make sure it didn't.

2300 motes is still ~18 ticks (i.e. hours) at Magnagora's rate of loss, and taking 5 hours to gather 200 essence is "only using Air" territory. Yours is hit as hard as ours is, because you put it at taking ~1200 damage in ~10 hours, which lines up with my '125 per hour'.

Yes you were down a lot initially but that's because each sphere handed in hits your shield a bit (not as hard as each one hits Magnagora, because then you'd be at 3500 just from handing in 12 - initial hits on Magnagora should drop it around 625 immediately if all 5 DLs are handed in and Luciphage doesn't hit harder when handed in).

You now have 12 RL days (well, 11 now) to raise your generators back up to full. That's the challenge: consistent effort, not burst.

• And...lawl I was doing the wrong quest to get silvery essence yesterday >.> Sorry! I brought the pixies to safety though!
                                                                  Sao <3 Pandy
  • Finished my commission for @Silea! It might be a bit NSFW so I figured I'd just link it instead.

She has a rather odd description since she's Dracnari and human at the same time. Still interesting to draw nonetheless :D

• Did you see, not the last teenwolf episode, but the one before that? WIth teh Kamina/wolfgirl? Reminds me of that....
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Not looking forward to eventually attempting to get a mandala, if only they came back if you re-joined the org.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    It's your penance for parting with the glorious Collective. [-X

But I'm sure some friendly folks will be happy to help you get it. Welcome back!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    Sedanas said:
    It might be a bit NSFW so I figured I'd just link it instead.
    Just move that tail down about six inches relative to her height, so it comes out from under the skirt instead of the small of her back. Right now one could interpret that skirt hem as landing exactly where her, uh, butthole would be, which might indeed be a little NSFW.  

Also, can we just agree that regular skin dracnari are as gross as hair trill? X_X
    Seriously ;-; I've never drawn a dragon person before so I was really out of it. Forgive my mistakessssssssssss

edited July 2015
    Dude I sure as heck couldn't do what you do. And it's not your fault Silea's skin-drac is an affront to my furry sensibilities. >:D< If you find tails troublesome, just remember it's an extension of the spine, and starts where a human tailbone ends (below the waistband for most dress codes). #unqualifiedarttips
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:
    It's your penance for parting with the glorious Collective. [-X

But I'm sure some friendly folks will be happy to help you get it. Welcome back!
    I guess help is nicer than just grinding it constantly alone as much as possible.
  • Akyaevin said:
    2300 motes is still ~18 ticks (i.e. hours) at Magnagora's rate of loss, and taking 5 hours to gather 200 essence is "only using Air" territory. Yours is hit as hard as ours is, because you put it at taking ~1200 damage in ~10 hours, which lines up with my '125 per hour'.

I also don't believe it takes Gaudi/Halli 200 to raise one.
  • Steingrim said:
    Akyaevin said:

I'd asked him before. It takes 100 to raise one, so 200 to raise two.
  • I was basically a human with a tail and talon feet.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • edited July 2015
    Sedanas said:
    AUGHHH, I AM SO DONE WITH GRINDING.

200 + years old, level 86. Grinding is the worst.
  • Sedanas said:

AUGHHH, I AM SO DONE WITH GRINDING.

I can't find an Astral/Aetherhunt group for the life of me, despite asking around everywhere. If I have to kill another Garghoul/Ghast/Shade/WHATHAVEYOU, I'm gonna lose my mind ; _ ;
    Astral/aether group hunts are great for burst exp, but never reliable for actually getting to demigod. I learned that in my years of playing on off-peak times. You need to build a resistance to mind-numbing grinding, because if you only wait for astral/aether bashes for your exp intake, you're going to take a couple of RL decades to get demi, if that.

Thankfully, there's a threshold, at least there was for me, where you just stop caring after a point and can pull off hours and hours of nothing but bashing. I don't have as much of an appetite for it nowadays, but once you break your mind past that point, you don't have anything to worry about. Demigod, second trade or anything else is just a few short months away.

edited July 2015
    Also, remember that even once you get to Demi, bashing is still bashing. The grind never magically gets more interesting.

Wait that wasn't very helpful advice. :/
    I used to make cakes.

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    It's why I take lowbies with me. I get a sense of accomplishment from seeing them get levels every couple of kills.

Good music, or a TV show to listen to, anything to make it so you don't sit and watch your xp bar. That's my secret.

Also, influencing.
  • edited July 2015
    HELLO I DO ART
    50 CREDITS FOR DRAWINGZ
    LOOK AT MY DRAWING OF THE INNER SEA imagehttp://tinypic.com/r/5zfpxc/8
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • edited July 2015
    I put @Xaldrin into words.image
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • Akyaevin said:
    Steingrim said:
    Akyaevin said:

I'd asked him before. It takes 100 to raise one, so 200 to raise two.
    Sorry, I didn't understand you were referring to two.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I'm a bit late here, but I feel like it's worth pointing out that Spheres/Fleshpots were always realistically raidable. If the overhaul's brought the other smobs more into line, then that's only a good thing for the long term.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Silea said:

I put @Xaldrin into words.image

What does TOLO mean?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I think it's a Y with a very shallow curve disguised by the shadow effect.
  • edited July 2015
    Tolo is the dance where the girls ask the boys to be their date! At least it was at my school.

I normally went with Lusternia

Edit: haha, even better, look it up on urban dictionary. @Xaldrin
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • I found @Manteekan 's speaking voice:
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • So I'm back! And I want to reincarnate into lucidian. Although, I've ordered art. But I can still reincarnate.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Soooo...

If @Isune wasn't found where @Zvoltz was(although her pr-story was that she went looking for him),clearly Isune went looking for @Shikari, but had that all shushed up - imagine the scandal. Scythes will fly. CoughViravaincough.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    --- the Sea of Despair ------------ 0:1:0 ---
    The Sea of Despair.
    A fierce rainstorm rages in the skies above with full force. Standing on her hind legs, the Purple 
    Hamster of Chaos lounges about here, elegantly smoking a long, thin cigar.
    You see exits leading northeast, south, northwest, and down.

Synkarin enters from the northwest, emanating an aura of immense power.

You scoop up the Purple Hamster of Chaos.

The Purple Hamster of Chaos giggles and disappears from your hands.

REALLY? No fair, everyone else got him for 5+ minutes
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • At least you got a message.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
This discussion has been closed.