Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• Tarkenton said:
    @Unzareh You can come be Father of Nightmares. I'm bad at the job anyways xD
    But you can still be Chef of Nightmares, right?!
  • Daraius said:
    If I left and went to a new org, it would be, without a doubt, Hallifax. I've always harboured a deep love for the city, even if they sneer at me when I tried to visit. :( 
    Who's sneering at visitors? I'll maul em.

A lot of shops in Hallifax refuse to serve Magnagorans and sneer at us distastefully :>
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Daraius said:
    If I left and went to a new org, it would be, without a doubt, Hallifax. I've always harboured a deep love for the city, even if they sneer at me when I tried to visit. :( 

Sneering at visitors is like half of my RP.
    Oh and yes, the sacrificing a DL thing is the info he took IC. Poorly, I might add, because Silvanus nor I promised anything. Because we were both politicking. Not that I expect Arcanis to understand what the hell that involves.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Celina said:
    Daraius said:

Sneering at visitors is like half of my RP.
    Just visitors?
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord

Celina said:
    Oh and yes, the sacrificing a DL thing is the info he took IC. Poorly, I might add, because Silvanus nor I promised anything. Because we were both politicking. Not that I expect Arcanis to understand what the hell that involves.
    After I guessed that, I was told that Silvanus discussed it with Lisaera and posted the log to the Iron Council which is how it came IC (not the conversation with you).
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Choices:
         1.  Silvanus
         2.  Arcanis
         3.  Munsia
         4.  Solange
         5.  Camberre
         6.  Ollie
         7.  Shaddus
         8.  Xaldrin
         9.  Eritheyl
         10. Nilofer
         11. Sedanas
         12. Lokinov

Going for record status.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    W.o.w. Celina4warlady? I'm available. Resume on request.
  • I am pretty disgusted with things right now. 'It's okay that we all contest and pay people to do it as well, because Silvanus is still going to win so it doesn't matter'. 
  • Your face is a joke. :< 
  • Let's play nice guys :(

Tempers are a little flared, but let's not throw away, years, decades, and for some of us, even centuries of work to feed the trolls! They delight in the chaos! Let us be calm.
  • Lavinya said:
    There's plenty of disgust for Magnagora going around. And a lot of years of work, passion, dedication and commitment ready to walk on out of there.
    While I still totally support more good people moving to Glomdoring, in all seriousness I am sorry you are having a stressful time :<
  • Nymerya said:
    No. ur dumb i h8 u
    Everyone, meet our next Mystagogue.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    If it helps, Everiine despises Magnagora and everyone in it, but OOC, I have no hate or dislike. I think it sounds like a neat place.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Eritheyl said:
    Choices:
         1.  Silvanus
         2.  Arcanis
         3.  Munsia
         4.  Solange
         5.  Camberre
         6.  Ollie
         7.  Shaddus
         8.  Xaldrin
         9.  Eritheyl
         10. Nilofer
         11. Sedanas
         12. Lokinov

Going for record status.
    Wha? Wow, even I'm impressed now.
  • I'm pretty annoyed with all the nonsense contests, or people who are just pretend campaigning. I'm not going to get emotional about it though. People mess up, being are arses, people make the wrong decisions. I think that no matter what happens, people should be taking this as a warning of what not to do in the future. 
  • i r da best, i lead all teh thingz
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I should get a forum avatar...Or art in general...I'll add it to my bucket list, I guess.
    Daraius said:
    Genteelly.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I hate being mean I hate being mean I being mean :( . Don't hate me, @Kethaera !
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    It's a record because it's @Sedanas' second contention for CL in one IRL month. (I'm teasing, ILY, promise!)
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • So somehow during the raid, I lost my greatly cherished Dragon-flamey sword, even though I was gripping and everything.

I'm assuming someone dominated me, or it fell somehow... RIP Dragon sword ;_;

• Sedanas said:
    So somehow during the raid, I lost my greatly cherished Dragon-flamey sword, even though I was gripping and everything.

I'm assuming someone dominated me, or it fell somehow... RIP Dragon sword ;_;
    If it is a katana, Azula might have it. Also, possibly @Eritheyl's Jakari. She'll probably end up giving it back if you're not nasty about it.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    A pert little nose takes in a delicate whiff of your surroundings, sensing the faint traces of others in the nearby area.
    Tridemon: 4556           under the Glowing Arbour of Rapturous Adoration
    Lokinov: 4571            the Golden Forge of the Holy Flame
    Azula: 4559              the Gardens of the Effulgent Heart
    Saoirse: 4555            Pool of Stars
    Elodres: 4571            the Golden Forge of the Holy Flame
    Eritheyl: 4571           the Golden Forge of the Holy Flame
    Vivet: 10565, 4554, 4537, ...the sands of Celestia
    Dahlla: 4571             the Golden Forge of the Holy Flame
    Marcella: 4571           the Golden Forge of the Holy Flame
    Thalkros: 4571           the Golden Forge of the Holy Flame
    Sedanas: 4571            the Golden Forge of the Holy Flame
    Unzareh: 4571            the Golden Forge of the Holy Flame
    Esca: 4571               the Golden Forge of the Holy Flame
    Viynain: 4571            the Golden Forge of the Holy Flame
    Malarious: 4571          the Golden Forge of the Holy Flame
    Farlaris: 4571           the Golden Forge of the Holy Flame
    Synkarin: 4571           the Golden Forge of the Holy Flame
    Lothringen: 4571         the Golden Forge of the Holy Flame
    Shango: 4571             the Golden Forge of the Holy Flame
    Silvanus: 4571           the Golden Forge of the Holy Flame
    Kierstin: 4571           the Golden Forge of the Holy Flame
    Ixion: 4571              the Golden Forge of the Holy Flame
    Arimisia: 4571           the Golden Forge of the Holy Flame
    Cauthorn: 4571           the Golden Forge of the Holy Flame
    Shuyin: 4571             the Golden Forge of the Holy Flame

Those fair fights.... and primetime raids.... oh wait.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Because you're a paragon of virtue, when it comes to fairness.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    edited July 2015
    Syrennia said:
    Because you're a paragon of virtue, when it comes to fairness.
    Lolwhat?

EDIT: But anytime you want a fight, I'll take you on.... oh wait... Magnagoran honor, I forget.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Oh give me a break, when was the last time she did anything remotely unfair? Can you all seriously hop off of her assorted body parts (and lack thereof) because it's ridiculous that you're all still giving her crap about things that happened ages ago. 
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
This discussion has been closed.