General Dissatisfaction

Comments

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Shaddus said:

I wish Avechna was real, and anyone who changes lanes without signaling would auto-declare everyone within two car lengths. Then I'd ram the hell of them with no repercussions.

#petpeeve

In related news, I'm driving to Miami today. :(
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Shaddus said:
    I wish Avechna was real, and anyone who changes lanes without signaling would auto-declare everyone within two car lengths. Then I'd ram the hell of them with no repercussions.

#petpeeve
    Or, wait for them to do it again, then call Avechna to total their car and revoke their license.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Sylandra said:

#petpeeve
    You'd better use your turn signals!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Shaddus said:

Sylandra said:

Shaddus said:

#petpeeve

You'd better use your turn signals!

I am the only one.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • edited August 2015
    I was finally about to fall asleep in that delightful state of reverie and minimal awareness that just precedes the descent into proper unconsciousness and then something made a noise and pulled me out of my near-slumber and now I have been lying in bed for an hour trying to get back to dozing off but I am wide awake and ready to feed everything that has ever existed to my cuttlefish army in a childish and petulant display of my utter displeasure with this situation but instead I will settle with posting on the Internet a run-on sentence spanning a quite ridiculous number of words to much the same effect as my "Release the Cephalopods" strategy but with significantly fewer tentacles and beaks involved.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • Ieptix's picture is better than mine.

Dissatisfaction.

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Husband woke me up specifically so we could cook a thing we've been meaning to make for a few days now. I told him I needed a few more minutes to wake up, and he left the room, so I got out of bed and woke up a bit while waiting for him to come back. Unfortunately, when he returned, he was like "oh I just ate, goodnight" and went to sleep. Wh. Why. Now I'm awake without having slept as much as I'd have liked, terribly annoyed, and I don't have any of the delicious casserole I was mentally prepared to make. And I still have the same headache I had all day yesterday, apparently. :-w Grumpy.
  • Ieptix said:
    I was finally about to fall asleep in that delightful state of reverie and minimal awareness that just precedes the descent into proper unconsciousness and then something made a noise and pulled me out of my near-slumber and now I have been lying in bed for an hour trying to get back to dozing off but I am wide awake and ready to feed everything that has ever existed to my cuttlefish army in a childish and petulant display of my utter displeasure with this situation but instead I will settle with posting on the Internet a run-on sentence spanning a quite ridiculous number of words to much the same effect as my "Release the Cephalopods" strategy but with significantly fewer tentacles and beaks involved.
    Hmm, do you get awoken by someone calling your name?
    Happens to me all the time when I am drifting off, really annoying since it's usually nothing.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

When you want to get a head start on your day but your roommate parked behind your car.

And she's taking a long shower. :|
    Daraius said:
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Take her keys and move the car? Ideally somewhere slightly, or extremely hilarious that's out of immediate eyesight.

... This is why I'm a horrible person.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    With the exception of, like, maybe a dozen days, I've not slept well at all since moving into my current apartment. Most nights it's just tossing and turning or waking up just as tired as I went to bed, but lately it's been weird, odd, or downright disturbing dreams. I'm not sure what's causing them, and it's starting to get rather worrying, now that I've felt what more than one consecutive good night of sleep can do for me.
  • It took me over five years, but I finally did what everyone here has done before.
    I forgot a WHERE clause on my UPDATE statement.

FML.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    In production? Owch. I have not managed that one yet.
  • Yes. In production.
    On a server that doesn't run backups.

Sigh.
  • :/ just read my local national news.

*facepalm*

is dead like the dodo
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Dota 2 Public games are a f***** cluster and so frustrating. I had to stop playing my favorite supports because I get creamed when my team doesn't know wtf it's doing. 
  • Celina said:
    Dota 2 Public games are a f***** cluster and so frustrating. I had to stop playing my favorite supports because I get creamed when my team doesn't know wtf it's doing. 
    such is life in dotka pub games.
  • I can't manage to make a second AIM account.  It's pissing me off.

• Thanks, @Avurekhos. You officially made me lose sleep today ;_;

So, we have a bit of an ant problem. Mostly downstairs, but sometimes a few wander onto the bed. No big deal, I'll flick them off and go back to sleep. but no, not tonight.

TONIGHT I had a dream I was in Serenwilde, and for my purification ceremony that's coming up, Avu summoned a giant pit under me and ants started to crawl out all over my body. I was in a half asleep, half awake state at this point so my body couldn't really separate dream from reality, and I registered the slightest feeling of itchiness, a tingle, or follicle moving out of place as an ant. I got maybe.. Four and a half hours of sleep ._.

I blame you, Stagboy. 

• Gross.
    edited August 2015
    All these damn ants. "Let's not kill them!" they said. "I don't want poison in our kitchen!" they said.

Well the ants drowned in my thawing pork chops, DO YOU WANT THAT?!

Daraius said:
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I know those feels. Think of it as extra protein.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    I wiped out as many ants as I could in retribution in a Windex-spraying fury, then set up cinnamon barriers at all their hidey holes. Fools.
    Daraius said:
  • Sylandra said:
    I wiped out as many ants as I could in retribution in a Windex-spraying fury, then set up cinnamon barriers at all their hidey holes. Fools.
    I can't stand ants in the house - really any kind of bug in the house (just in the house mind you) freaks me out so bad that I get the shakes. I just can't handle it and I go on a massive cleaning spree if there's more than maybe two or three that I see within a short period of time. Makes me feel sick. Strange? Oh yes, but I can thoroughly explain the reasoning behind it (but hey, no one is really interested in that).

As to cinnamon - I had no idea cinnamon worked for that! How'd you find that out?
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
    The Internet! Also to my amazement it works. They start staggering back in confusion, like you've set up a force field.
    Daraius said:
  • Sylandra said:
    The Internet! Also to my amazement it works. They start staggering back in confusion, like you've set up a force field.
    I MUST TRY THIS.
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • All of the ants in our area die in gang wars so we don't see many of them.

Ghetto DFW ants for the win.

• Makes sense. After all, it's from the bark of a tree, and when a plant produces something in its bark, its a defensive measure- in this case, a form of chemical warfare.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.