General Dissatisfaction

Comments

• Stangmar said:
    What tablet did you end up choosing?
    https://store.wacom.com/us/en/product/PTH651SE/

plus I got a protective case for it which was another $30ish.
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited August 2015
    Arimisia said:
    Stangmar said:
    What tablet did you end up choosing?
    https://store.wacom.com/us/en/product/PTH651SE/

plus I got a protective case for it which was another $30ish.
    I have the small version of that one. Pricey, but so worth it.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    There is far too much stress and anger, from me and from some others, in my life right now. It feels like I'm being crushed by the pressure of existing. I have some idea of what needs to happen for this to improve, but I have no clue how to actually get there. I need to figure it out, though, before there is no longer a choice of how to handle things, and I'm simply stuck with the consequences of pretending everything is ok when I know it is not.
  • edited September 2015
    'm stuck with the consequences of bad decisions with limited options. The most accessible of them are untenable to me, even with large servings of grit and elbow grease. the better 'options' are plausible in theory but only if i can summon up the mojo do it. 

Fuck. this shit. they say that most people are motivated by positive emotions, but i've now concluded, pure animal rage or sheer irritation does it for me.

Just fuck this shit.
    is dead like the dodo
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I hope the team that wrote the "backup and restore" application in Windows get cancer.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    The Daystar burns my eyes. Whoever decided adults needed to be active when the infernal thing is awake needs to be raised back to life and shot.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Tremula said:
    The Daystar burns my eyes. Whoever decided adults needed to be active when the infernal thing is awake needs to be raised back to life and shot.
    It's good for most people, bathe in its glory and ascend to the state of living.
    It literally burns my eyes, though. My lenses to my glasses are so strong and thick that I couldn't get the glare reduction treatment, so anything white blinds me when the sun is out.

• Xeria said:
    'm stuck with the consequences of bad decisions with limited options. The most accessible of them are untenable to me, even with large servings of grit and elbow grease. the better 'options' are plausible in theory but only if i can summon up the mojo do it. 

Fuck. this shit. they say that most people are motivated by positive emotions, but i've now concluded, pure animal rage or sheer irritation does it for me.

Just fuck this shit.
    Yoda is wrong, anger channeled for good is called Passion.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Tremula said:
    It literally burns my eyes, though. My lenses to my glasses are so strong and thick that I couldn't get the glare reduction treatment, so anything white blinds me when the sun is out.
    I got "transition lens" treatment that was just a layer of stuff on top of me glasses.
    Though I don't have that now. Instead I have a set of wrap around sunglasses that fit over the top of me glasses I got when I had my eyes dialated(I use them for driving mostly).

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Really tired lately. I love teaching but it's kicking my ass. Already super behind on grading. :(
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Except me as a GA. I literally do nothing related to the job. Mostly cause any novices we get all tend to be east coast or something, and are in bed by the time I log in.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    People thinking that repeatedly prodding the same problem with increasingly insulting arguments will get them a result they would actually like to have. Where did civilized communication in work space go to ? :-(
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Hope y'all are having fun. My rant (that's right) is that I have no time at all to play, and I dare not log in for fear of spiraling down the Lusternia rabbithole of time-sucky fun.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Agh, a rant! This thread's done for. :(
    Second day of work and the plumber threw a five pound hammer on my foot (by accident), ruining my day and leaving me all pissy. I am smol, I hurt easily.

• Listening to a bunch of guys saying, "Like totally" over and over again.

Creepy.
  • Ellowyn said:
    Listening to a bunch of guys saying, "Like totally" over and over again.

Creepy.
    Like totally creepy

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Nearly had a panic attack because I acknowledged the fact that I have to go to the dentist today. That's cool, brain. I totally love being needlessly anxious about mundane things.  :-w
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Started my new job today, about ready to join up with Nudist Beach already. Spent 5 hours just unpacking clothes and pulling all the random plastic off of them/playing hunt the pins on men's dress shirts.
    Rain rain rain rain rain rain. Rain. :(
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • I like rain. :( 
    Screw sunlight.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I wish Lusternia and Iron Realms were more active on Twitter :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Sylandra said:
    Rain rain rain rain rain rain. Rain. :(
    YES FUCK FORESTFIRES! GO RAIN GO!

South Florida rain is soul sucking tho. Lots of thunder. Electricity flickering. Terrifying traffic. No like. :(
    Daraius said:
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Got stung by a hornet while attempting to cut my overgrown lawn this evening. I'm not allergic, thankfully, but MAN does my knee throb.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Ouch. Stop angering those Druids, mister.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Rancoura said:
    Ouch. Stop angering those Druids, mister.
    But... but...
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.