Real World Raves

Comments

• Hey. There are plenty more ways to kill Ena. :)
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I had a dream last night that @Drocilla has actually been way too busy for the past few months to interact with people, and all of her forum posts and IG interactions have been a carefully scripted program carried out by a bot.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Dammit, my secret is out.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • Happy Waitangi Day kiwis! I hope you all have a great day off. Unless you're a poor sucker that works in retail or some other place that is open on public holidays then enjoy your time and a half! 
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited February 2015
    Cute toes.  ;))
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Daraius said:

Cute toes.  ;))

I don't think I want to know where this is going...
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• Despite traffic that made my GPS sure I was going to be an hour late to work, I made it on time. Yay! 
    I saw Boxtrolls! It's great!
    I used to make cakes.

• So I just found this show on HBO called Looking.

I think I am in loooove!

• Started a new job today.
    Good people, no d!ckheads encountered so far.

Also, turns out I'm decent at it, which is good news.
    Is also the Shintar.
  • Battle bots is coming back to tv. Battle bots is coming back to TV. BATTLE BOTS IS COMING BACK TO TV! :x

• Bought a thing for V-day for my better half. 

Shhhh!
    edited February 2015
    At my sister's urging, we went to Virginia's version of Comic Con last Saturday. I had a suspicion it wouldn't really be my kind of scene (and it wasn't), but I'm glad we stayed for the costume contest. Here are the blurry and poorly lit highlights.

I used to make cakes.

Worship this morning was interrupted by a cell phone singing "Soft Kitty". It was awesome.

Yeah that thing was amazing. He was a little sluggish moving around in it, unsurprisingly, but the pieces all fit together and moved over each other realistically. Sadly, he lost to Wedding Dress Katniss Everdeen because she brought her own coterie of screaming fans.
    I used to make cakes.

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I don't think I own a single hand towel.
  • Enyalida said:

I don't think I own a single hand towel.

Pretty sure that's why God gave me jeans.
    Stangmar - Retired

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Or like.. regularly sized towels, that tend to hang in the same place you'd use a handtowel :P.
  • Miso soup is the bomb for getting rid of horrible congestion. Now, if only I did not have to get up from my sick nest to make it.

Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • Hey look it's my forum avatar.
  • Beer!
    </RANT>
  • edited February 2015
    Library Genesis 

:x

You'll also need this: Calibre - It helps you keep track of your Ebook library, and allows your PC/Notebook to read ebooks in multiple formats. Free of charge!
    is dead like the dodo
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Finally saw Into The Woods. While not a big theater buff, I do appreciate a good musical, and I feel it was. Of course (after doing some research) I understand why some people weren't completely pleased with it, but it was still good. Meryl Streep's very existence, saying nothing of her wonderful performance, made up for a few nagging issues with the storyline, and Anna Kendrick was also decent despite having a face that I just despise for some implacable reason.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • The class that I thought immediately followed my last class apparently got delayed, so I have 2 week's break from schoolwork. Time to finish up Syrii's Winter designs.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited February 2015
    Daraius said:

Yeah that thing was amazing. He was a little sluggish moving around in it, unsurprisingly, but the pieces all fit together and moved over each other realistically. Sadly, he lost to Wedding Dress Katniss Everdeen because she brought her own coterie of screaming fans.

Hah, same thing happened at the Armageddon Expo here in NZ last year.  I thought there was better outfits in general but it lost out to OMGHUNGERGAMESMOCKINGJAYSALUTEEHWOHTAY!

Personally I think at this point Hunger Games in general is becoming overhyped, though the technical work the winner had put in the dress would have at least earned her Best Technical award.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?