Real World Raves

Comments

• Raves to my friends, all of them, throughout lusternia. And tea, a cuppah really assists my mood. Disneyland was a great experience,  and I got New Orlean's Minnie Ears! Will post the feather fascinator mess by request. <3
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • edited July 2016
    My co worker ordered that. It looked awful. It was like pitch black. 
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    My co worker ordered that. It looked awful. It was like pitch black. 
    Most of the beer I like tends to be pitch black, so it's right up my alley. But it'd be funnier if it was lighter. :(
  • There is nothing more satisfying than prepping all of the fruit you need to freeze for the rest of the month and August.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    I'm pretty sure I'd have exploded a few times by now if it wasn't for @Sylandra. Thanks for being the raddest friend, girl. I'm glad we both happened to start pretending to be birdwomen around the same time.  :x
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Phoebus said:
    I'm pretty sure I'd have exploded a few times by now if it wasn't for @Sylandra. Thanks for being the raddest friend, girl. I'm glad we both happened to start pretending to be birdwomen around the same time.  :x

Me too! My life would be decidedly less awesome without @Phoebus in it. (I also would probably have ragequit Lusternia in confusion as a noob, hahaha.)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Rancoura said:

So I saw Slipknot live yesterday in the largest stadium I've been to for a concert.
    I'm just picturing your character at a Slipknot concert with a disapproving Nocht standing right behind you, covering his shadowy ears and scowling.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    That sounds about right. It's probably obvious by now that enjoy -quite- a bit more noise than Rancoura does.  ;))

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• I had a nice interview yesterday. I don't even care if I get the job or not, though obviously it would be nice to be working in my field, because it finally means I'm starting to  get noticed!

On the flip side, last night my grandfather in his paranoia is still attempting to sabotage any relationship I have. 

But I want to focus on the positive of interviews, and I have a friend visiting today, making it the first person I've been willing to have visit my apartment in three years. Yay friends.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Stratas said:
    I had solar panels installed on my house today.

Father Sun works for ME now.
    True Jojobro.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    My wallet is ready.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • My wallet is also ready.

(Toast and jam is also fantastic)

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    The new Steven Universe episode 'Mr. Greg' made me tear up a little. I just love Pearl's story arc and character development so much.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Tremula said:
    The new Steven Universe episode 'Mr. Greg' made me tear up a little. I just love Pearl's story arc and character development so much.
    Every song Pearl sings is magic.  :x :\">
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    The last episode of SU that I've watched is the Yellow Diamond reveal one. I feel so deprived.

• Phoebus said:
    I got the armrests off my chair. Ok, so it's a simple task and not particularly rave-worthy, but I just spent the past hour in a desperate struggle with two remarkably stubborn bolts, so I feel pretty dang victorious now that I've successfully got them out. Take that, chair. 
    The electric drill/screwdriver I got has seriously been the best purchase I ever made.
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • I meant to mention this a few days ago when I actually saw it, but Ghostbusters was an amazing film. I'd highly suggest it to everybody!

I think I have a crush on Holtzmann.  /swoon
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I prefer to think of it as Sibling Inertia, because once the sibling gets one to start doing something, one tends to resist stopping just as vehemently, even if continuing is a really bad idea.