General Dissatisfaction

Comments

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Spending over an hour trying to figure out a simple trigger in Mushclient, one that would have taken all of ten seconds in Mudlet, and still not getting it to work.

/flips desk
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I am the only person who has made it in to the office this morning.

Boo. :(
  • Eritheyl said:
    Spending over an hour trying to figure out a simple trigger in Mushclient, one that would have taken all of ten seconds in Mudlet, and still not getting it to work.

/flips desk
    It's all a matter of personal experience. I had the opposite problem. You could always ask for help, too. There are at least four or five people not using Mudlet. Heh.

• Quite uncomfortable to bash characters of otherwise nice and beautiful OOC individuals.
  • The poteen pot gets you waaaay too drunk.  I think I was inebriated for more than an hour.

"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken."  - Terry Pratchett 1948-2015

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Biggest reason I sold mine. Benefits do not outweigh the drawbacks.
  • It's really an uncouth curio anyways.  Belching kittens and puppies.  Rude.

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Clearly, y'all need a pocket Minstrel.

Will DrunkenFool for credits.

;;)
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Life was going so amazing for me... and then one of my pets died.

Ooops.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    I had the most embarrassing trip to the ER.

Folks. If you have a dehydration issue, be sure to be aware of it, take note of it, et cetera, before you do anything.

• Eritheyl said:
    Clearly, y'all need a pocket Minstrel.

Will DrunkenFool for credits.

;;)

Is that a minstrel in your pocket, or are you glad to see me?  Sorry, too much room for crude jokes.

I was almost going to let you do that, but I decided it is just too soon.

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    "Come with me and I'll show you my drunk dracnari, bebeh"
  • Enyalida said:
    "Come with me and I'll show you my drunk dracnari, bebeh"
    Does it sway from side to side and then fall down flat?
    Poosplosions.  Why must you happen?
  • Some people have such cute boyfriends IRL, it's so annoying. 

/bitter.
  • Some people have such cute boyfriends IRL, it's so annoying. 

/bitter.
    Tch, no bitterness! Think of how much money you're saving and all the things you don't have to do. Single is great (mostly).
  • Married without kids is way better!

• Iasmos said:
    Married without kids is way better!
    and a hell of a lot cheaper too

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia

Leolamins said:
    Iasmos said:
    Married without kids is way better!
    and a hell of a lot cheaper too
    I see you agreeing, mister. I'm telling your children.

• Lavinya said:

I see you agreeing, mister. I'm telling your children.
    someones in trouble
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• It's been ridiculously busy all day. We're expecting up to 8 inches of snow, and you'd think we'll be snowed in for a week with the amount of groceries people are buying

Oh, and mud rammer won't connect. Uggggh
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • You'd think everyone would be used to the snow by now. I went to the grocery store and had no idea why it was so packed until the cashier reminded me that it was supposed to snow. 
  • Acrune said:
    You'd think everyone would be used to the snow by now. I went to the grocery store and had no idea why it was so packed until the cashier reminded me that it was supposed to snow. 
    LOL.  It'll be apparent on the roads to that nobody has any idea WTF they're doing.

Stangmar - Retired

Being from where it rains, I always get a laugh out of how poorly people in Las Vegas drive when the weather is something other than sunny. It's also fun seeing all the different ways weather people try to vary "hot and sunny"
  • Tarkenton said:
    Being from where it rains, I always get a laugh out of how poorly people in Las Vegas drive when the weather is something other than sunny. It's also fun seeing all the different ways weather people try to vary "hot and sunny"
    People in Belgium drive poorly as well when it rains. It rains an awful lot here, so you think everyone would be used to it but nope. 
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Manage to get just 5 hours of sleep. Spend the entire day with sore muscles all over, even ample cups of tea didn't fix that. I dislike how messed up my body gets from a little missed rest. Looking at all the code I wrote today will be interesting tomorrow too. Never mind that colleagues asked me questions and I just stared and didn't get it and they just gave up. 
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • I totally strayed from the topic of my essay. What should be a paper about historical simulations ended up as a philosophical debate about the ethical ambiguity of gamifying situations involving casualties. In the end, I decided to delete two pages...moving my page goal out of sight again.
  • My program won't work...
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."