General Dissatisfaction

Comments

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Final Fantasy 6. :-O
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Getting real tired of your crap, internet.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Honestly, I've always thought a better testament to the man's legacy would be for nobody beyond his immediate family to go to, or care about, his funeral.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • Wanting to play Lusternia but going to class because I have a test today on interpersonal communication.

List examples where you have communicated interpersonally:

"When I was roleplaying that other day..."

"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken."  - Terry Pratchett 1948-2015

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Was online the whole day, now I'm at home and I'm playing again. The addiction!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Lusternia has taught me how to be unfailingly polite with difficult customers.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • I guess, I am switching to donating blood instead of plasma since they use smaller needles for that. Apparently, my veins are too thin to pierce them properly. After two days, my arm still hurts and the pain has now spread into my muscles. And since I am home for the weekend, I have to try hiding the haematoma from my mum, because the is very sceptical about donating blood and plasma and probably would not approve of me doing it. Fun times ahead...
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    A really, really good family friend and mentor for me was in a horrible car wreck this morning returning to his home in Montana from Las Vegas.  He had supposedly left here a few days ago, which makes the timing of where he was odd.  So far, I have no details beyond that he was flown to Billings with a broken neck and broken back.  He's one of those looks like a mountain made flesh kind of guys, and the thought of him being paralyzed for the rest of his life is so alien to me that I don't think I've really quite processed it yet.
  • So sorry to hear that, Tarkenton. Hope he'll be alright :(
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
    One thing playing as Daraius hasn't taught me is how to like my family. 
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:
    One thing playing as Daraius hasn't taught me is how to like my family. 

I don't think it's possible to learn how to like someone from a video game. Hopefully it's taught you some tolerance though. 
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited March 2014
    Sure I get it, you want to discipline your child by letting it cry and scream it's lungs out while refusing to give it the attention it craves.

Don't do that in my fucking shop where the little banshee wails so much every other customer leaves the store to get away from the noise, next time I'll move your darling child and their buggy out into the street, where my sanity isn't afflicted and my customers can shop in peace.

And people wondered why we removed the children's toys section... I f@#king hate kids.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Morkarion said:
    I f@#king hate kids.
    That's basically what I wanted to say above.
    I used to make cakes.

I despise most people's children. At one point, I thought about being a teacher, then remembered that fact. I am one of the few parents that I've met that will leave a public place with my son of he gets unmanageable. No one else should have to put up with him if he's throwing a tantrum.
  • I've basically decided that I should never, ever, ever have a kid because I seriously want to shove an icepick through crying children's skulls. It is *that bad*. since I don't want to go to jail, and having a kid would mean I would have to deal with that CONSTANTLY...
  • You get used to crying, or it's different with your own as you know what they're crying about. Usually. Still, if my 3 yr old throws a tantrum we go straight home, she goes to her room, and she misses the next fun trip.
  • I've heard that when they start throwing a tantrum, it is best to ignore them so it stops faster. Still, that is more intended for the age that walks, not the one that still sits in a stroller.

It is kinda sad though why kids throw tantrums. Their brains aren't fully developed yet and they just deal with sensory overload or difficult emotions that their little brains cannot handle so the body throws out that energy the only way it knows.

Speaking of annoying kids though, this morning I stood in line for checkout and the person before me was straight out ignoring his kid who was taking things from the little rack near the register and putting them back in wrong. He realized he was messing it up, asked his dad for help, dad ignores him and kid tries to fix it because he knows he has done wrong. Still, it amazes me the kid even went and took random things, if I'd have done that as a kid I'd have been scolded and told to fix it. Then behind me stood a mother with two kids who were rude. Like straight out telling their mother how she sucks and can't do anything right. I assume they are teens. Then, when it is my turn for checkout, they rush to the rack next to the register to also further mess it up, and I see they are like six or so. Wtf o.o
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • I would never beat a child...but I desperately long to beat parents who let their children get away with stuff.

damn laws in this country, man.
    Stangmar - Retired

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    I've been sick since tuesday...no sign of it clearing yet -.-
  • Munsia said:
    I've been sick since tuesday...no sign of it clearing yet -.-
    I have had a huge sinus infection or allergies or something since about this time as well. Today while driving, to be clear -I- was driving, back from West Virginia had a massive nose bleed. bad bad bad.. though kinda makes me giggle to wonder what the hell other people must have thought when they seen that.. especially when I walked into a restaurant to clean up >.>
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• Speaking of kids, work was so frustrating today. Spent an hour just trying to teach a third-grader to count backwards. Sigh.
  • Zouviqil said:
    I'm just going to hide over here, liking children, and hope nobody notices me. ._.
    They're ok in small doses, when I'm being paid or otherwise bribed into liking them. 
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Jet lag. It is 4pm and I have felt for the past several hours like surely, surely it must be bedtime soon. The weird thing is that I've had plenty of sleep and at the correct time, and plenty of sunlight today - I just still feel exhausted.
    It's not so much kids in a grocery store or something like that that bugs me.  Being married to a teacher, just the things I get to hear about kids doing to adults and other kids makes me dislike most people's children.  Harried mom in grocery store, I cut slack.  But I still rush mine out if he gets out of control.  Fortunately for me, that hardly ever happens.  I got blessed with a pretty happy, golucky kid.