General Dissatisfaction

Comments

• Rialorm said:
    Why does Belgium continue to win. Argh, I was just about to fall asleep last night and suddenly I hear GOAL GOAL GOAL and there is a continued series of chanting and cheering and what not. And of course everyone is talking about it today. Please lose already D:
    I couldn't agree more. :( 
    Stangmar - Retired

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    After finally shaking a cold that hung on for weeks and thinking I was in the clear, I wake up today with all my sinuses blocked again. Nooooooooooooo.

• :( That sucks.
  • Awks.

Sent By: Leolamins on 07/03/10:45
    Stop giving me your seed
  • edited July 2014
    *grumpgrumpgrumpgrumpgrump*

everything irritates me and It seems like no amount of self control can shove the anger monkey back in the box.
    is dead like the dodo
  • Interacting with people while on the phone at the hospital,  worst idea ever. All aboard the typo train!
  • Drocilla said:
    Interacting with people while on the phone at the hospital,  worst idea ever. All aboard the typo train!
    We're sooo greatful for it though! Thanks for taking the time to talk to us!

Also I hope your grandmother is feeling better.
    Drocilla said:
    Interacting with people while on the phone at the hospital,  worst idea ever. All aboard the typo train!
    Pshh you were just typing how my wine-drizzled brain was reading! (Making Ellowyn squirm is always worth it.)

• Xeria said:
    *grumpgrumpgrumpgrumpgrump*

everything irritates me and It seems like no amount of self control can shove the anger monkey back in the box.
    I've had that from time to time, and only recently was in a black mood all day from a family incident. I found going to the gym and hitting it hard to be a great stress reliefer, especially after the training is all done and I notice my prowess :).
  • @Arcanis it's not stress exactly. I've always able squish my anger down into the box. Now, there's no box and things I could deal with, now just irritate me. Everything irritates me now (including minor stuff)

I've gone from having no ability to be violent while angry to actually having to stop myself from dealing out violence while angry.

( -not- PMS)

in other news

Rainymood = awesome. for sleep.

changing behavior = ....not going great. 

Going to go get a new set of headphones to see how -that- works. 
    is dead like the dodo
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I can't sleep.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Xeria said:
    @Arcanis it's not stress exactly. I've always able squish my anger down into the box. Now, there's no box and things I could deal with, now just irritate me. Everything irritates me now (including minor stuff)

I've gone from having no ability to be violent while angry to actually having to stop myself from dealing out violence while angry.

( -not- PMS)

in other news

Rainymood = awesome. for sleep.

changing behavior = ....not going great. 

Going to go get a new set of headphones to see how -that- works. 
    Told you rainymood was great :D
  • edited July 2014
    Double standards at work and being unsure if it is me or my gender that causes it. Also my employer paid me too little this month and my boss won't be in the office today so I won't know what is up with that until next week probably. Grr, weekend please.

Edit: Boss replied to email from smartphone, got me the info, it all makes sense now. Basically I have negative vacation money because when I left my old employer I got it all already there so my current employer has been paying me double for vacation and now gets to take that back to balance everything out. Considering all that money went into my savings account when I left my old job, I can just take it out now, but with the advantage for me I've meanwhile received interest on it, so it is actually a good thing :D
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • @Karlach *forum hugs*?
    is dead like the dodo
  • edited July 2014
    Going to continue to put my annoyances with quests here because not sure where else.

During my mission to complete the great quests of lusternia, I come to my next selection. After having done 3 tasks, one rather large, in the quest sequence, the only clue I get to the next step is:

' <Npc> Jumps back in surprise.'

And then it's done...what am I suppose to get from that?!? I tried all the words I could think of and even went around seeing if there was any change in the other mobs...nothing. Stuff like this drives me crazy, how in the world am I suppose to continue a quest with no proper hint in the next direction, grr.

Edit: Figured it out,after I had to ask an experienced player for help, which feels like cheating :(.
  • First company meeting in recent memory has been called for Monday morning. I sense a great disturbance in the Force...
  • You just have to find your exercise, I find. I hate hate hate hate hate hate running, but hiking, cycling, or kayaking do it for me. I'm in the best shape I've ever been in this summer because cars are hell in DC, so I've been making do with a bicycle and the Metro. Exercise in general sucks though. I'd much rather curl up in bed and sleep for an extra hour. :/
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • I need to start exercising again too. The impending pain is what keeps me from starting it up again. So it gets worse over time. Why can't exercise only feel enjoyable? I'd be super fit then. Evolution, fix it already D:
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • I love cycling. Running is my nemesis.

I cycle 10km a day, 5 days a week.

Got tonsillitis for what feels like the zillionth time in the last year. Must get better before my holiday in a week >_<

• The one time this year that it rains in this desert hell, it's on the 4th of July.

F*** nature.
    Stangmar - Retired

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    I fucking hate 4th of july
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    My kitten does too, as of the firework finale that she just experienced.

It was really far away, too, just some barely-audible-to-humans popping noises; even that was apparently overwhelming for the poor thing.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited July 2014
    First of all, I live in Sandusky Ohio. Anyone who knows where that is...if not it's tourist town america. We have the world's number 1 amusement park running some 17+ years (maybe a lot more...was 10 in 2007) 

I live in heavily populated area with tons of houses, tons of apartments...Some dumbass is launching live fireworks very close to our home and even woke me up out of a dead sleep like the sound of a cannon. Launching fireworks by civilians is ILLEGAL in the state of ohio. Not to mention we're very private and quiet people and enjoy our goddamned silence. 

• I'm from a tourist town too.  It sux.  But I do love the 4th, although everyday is about America for me.  

I'd be more upset about living in a town that shares its' name with one of the most high-profile pedophiles of the 21st century.

Stangmar - Retired