Simple Ideas

Comments

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Custom poses was one of my favourite things ever about a mud that was really sub-par in every other way. Keep a character limit on it so people don't go crazy, but it can do so much! And it reveals a lot about what is going on in a room when you first walk in.

Tremula said:
    If I walk into a room and see...

A darkened ritual chamber.
    The corrosiveness of the taint has sickens the land.
    Lavinya d'Murani, Chosen of Legion, is covered in shallow cuts along her wrist that seep into the air angrily, wielding an Ouroboran ritual dagger in her left hand. Kalas Ixion is here, eyes darkened with a foreign presence, wielding an Ouroboran ritual dagger in his right hand.
    You see exits leading north, east, south, and west.

I'm much more likely to not try and talk to either of them and watch to see what crazy ritual they're doing. 
    I forgot which thread this was for a minute and I was so very confused. Like, was that some painting or was I being masqueraded or WHAT THE NIL. 

• Rivius said:
    Maybe a way to know how much manokoko, bromokoko etc you gave your beast, much like how you can track kikikorus? I sort of lost count now, oops.
    Would like to reiterate how nice of an idea this is :smiley:
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Teacup runes:

5 credits, only attachable to cups/glasses. Makes them resetting.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Nooooooooo
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Is rooting going to move onto the 13/13 buff system so we can track and see it clearer?
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    New Pricing Policies:

[CITY|COMMUNE] PRICE GROUP ENEMY_<org> <policy>
    [CITY|COMMUNE] PRICE GROUP NEWBIE <policy>
    [CITY|COMMUNE] PRICE CIRCLE <min> <max> <policy>
  • I dunno how feasible this would be, but it would be AMAZING if we could read IG library works from somewhere on the website. Not only would it be an easier/more enjoyable reading experience, it would let us read stuff when we're not in gaming mode, like during lunch breaks at work.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I think it's possible but the library code is a nightmare!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I've had problems with some of the site's pages not loading text backgrounds, too, which makes them nigh unreadable. I blame it all on a Gaudi conspiracy since it's their city. #forumrp.

To be back on topic, though

BEAST INFO <beast>

|Big Block o' Usefulness -----------------------|
    |Trains ------|
    |Body 10/100 (5 Bodoru open from x feeds)
    |Mind 0/0 (10 Mindoru open from y feeds)
    |Spirit 90/90 (30 Suporu open from z feeds)

Gib pleez?
    edited October 2016
    Iosai said:
    Siam said:
    CONFIG AUDITWARNING ON/OFF

Upon logging in, allows the game to alert you if you have items that have 5 months or less remaining  in their lifespan. This should require the Audit skill in Discernment.
    Done

Versalean said:
    Could 'case' be added as an alias for briefcases?
    Done

Breandryn said:
    Can GNT be configured to transmit everywhere, regardless of skills? It's not very helpful that we can't assist newbies while aetherhunting.
    Done
    MY SAVIOUR! @Iosai!

edit:

Clarification: are the changes live already? Will there be a changelog when they get implemented?
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• There'll be a changelog in the next hour or so, just finishing off some other bits.
    Can curio bows and  jewels pretty please be targeted by their colour/name and not just bow or jewel? 

• A way to turn off poteen pet creation on poteen burps. I just want the buffs, not with some thing I kill two seconds later.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Per request from an unnamed immortal: can we get a common identifier for specific pipes like with enchants? fae leaf pipe, steampipe, etc?
  • Zeleni said:
    Aetolia has it separate sort of like that.  You can use your own descriptions to say how you're wearing it and able to conceal clothing/jewelry (hiding enchantment rings etc) for free. 

(twining down to her thighs in length) : wings of undulating strands

(holding her hair back in a braid) : a feathery, red scintilily

(tangled in her hair) : an elegant mithril circlet set with emberite

(hanging from her hip) : a pair of djerite claws

(pushed too far up her nose) : a pair of thin, black-rimmed glasses

Can we please have this? :open_mouth:
  • Lol, that's totally Arbre's description that got cited.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    ITEMLIST FOOD, please! I'd really appreciate if tracking all the different buffed (or not!) foods in my inventory was simpler.
  • Breandryn said:
    I dunno how feasible this would be, but it would be AMAZING if we could read IG library works from somewhere on the website. Not only would it be an easier/more enjoyable reading experience, it would let us read stuff when we're not in gaming mode, like during lunch breaks at work.
    GHELP and CHELP and all the helps ever being available this way would be nice, too, since I don't -think- they are.
    Iosai said:
    No.
     Well I tried :(
  • >---------------------------[ Changelog Entry #585 ]--------------------------<
       Entered by: Iosai the Anomaly                   Date: 2016-11-01 22:43:22

o You can now target pipes by suffixing the word 'pipe' after the herb
       type contained within. This works for the main pipe herbs only (weed,
       coltsfoot, myrtle, steam, faeleaf).
    >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------<
    OWNED SUCKAS I SUCCEEDED, NOT JUST TRIED
  • Shuyin is the best envoy. :)
  • Saran said:
    Oh, can mages/druids/wiccans/guardians get like craftable implements? I don't mind paying gold if I can have a moon staff... or a moon orb... oooh a moon chalice. Maybe an artisan thing?

EDIT: With all crafted things, they would have to be mundane. Stuff like a druid implement that is still living/growing would be a customisation.
    The reaper costume reminded me of this :'( I just really want a scythe >_>
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    500 dingbats will buy you one.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Viramomma has the copyright on scythes. Muahahaha.

#bringShikariback 

• edited November 2016
    Siam said:
    Viramomma has the copyright on scythes. Muahahaha.
    Like... if it got implemented and scythes were Glom only, I'd be so very tempted. 

Shaddus said:
    500 dingbats will buy you one.
    But I want one that I can point and people and things happen... other than them looking confused or me following it up immediately with an actual ability.

Edit: I mostly just want a similar level of customisability to what warriors, bards, and monks have. Even with credit customisations it's kinda limited, sure there's the benefit of not buying a weapon but I want a druid staff the game recognises as a staff, or Crow druids with the afforementioned scythes.