Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited May 2015
    Silea said:

Evidently you care enough to consistently air your grievances in vagueTweeting instead of trying in-character venues of conflict resolution. Talking to [person] about [subject] will do a lot more good, and you'll probably be less [emotion] over it.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • I rage over everything, not just that particular thing.

At that moment I raged over Serenwilde's stupid leaves 
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Silea said:
    Serenwilde
    I am crie.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • the /rage tweet was serenwilde.

The spite was totes for you though
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Lavinya said:
    Xenthos said:
    Lavinya said:
    Nice to go for an uncontested village for the first time in forever (even though we had so many people and probably would have done very well anyway), and to not be stuck in those crazy long peaced revolts like usual. I quite enjoyed playing the role of random anarchist, wandering around and debating for fun.
    That's what I did too! :D
    Debating you was the closest I came to losing:

7405h, 5497m, 1507e, 10p, 27900en, 23145w Blrxkb<>- (**HSPFAlspr) {20.0922} -50 -2321
    ---------------------Ego Below Half---------------------

One more and I was a goner :)
    After you I went and sat on my throne / used my genies.

Might not have helped, but then again, might've given me one more attack!
  • edited May 2015
    Would this be Isune as a pony?

(Blowing up the Wyrd)

The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    So much that.  I've found the best GMs are the ones that will listen to input, but they are zee dictator and have the final call on any/all things that they do.
  • GAs run things, everyone knows that.

GM is just the pretty boy who sits on council.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    My tweet: Fain's Temple is in disarray. He's not gonna be happy when He comes back. And who's the most active mortal player who should be fixing this stuff? Sigh.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    My tweet: Fain's Temple is in disarray. He's not gonna be happy when He comes back. And who's the most active mortal player who should be fixing this stuff? Sigh.
    Just make one of your alts do it, then Shaddus won't have too....
    xD
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

Yeah, no :/

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Eliron said:
    Celina said:
    I'm late but as a former GM, I offer you this advice: Do. Whatever. The. Eff. You. Want.

If people don't like how you lead, they can vote you out. Until then, you're the GM. I can count how many times I asked for permission to do anything as GM on zero fingers. 
    We remember your time as Song very differently. Or possibly we just agreed on everything, which is scary.

That said, any guild leader needs authority to act on their own to at least some degree, or everyone will get frustrated and nothing will get done.

And if there's no other active guild leader? Dictate all you want.

I didn't do anything as Song. I was talking about when I was Queen. Respect mah authoritatah.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    As a more positive tweet, the ninjas have recently gotten some...interesting characters. It's like Captain Nikka and her motley crew of crazy ninjas.

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Celina said:
    Eliron said:
    Celina said:
    I'm late but as a former GM, I offer you this advice: Do. Whatever. The. Eff. You. Want.

If people don't like how you lead, they can vote you out. Until then, you're the GM. I can count how many times I asked for permission to do anything as GM on zero fingers. 
    We remember your time as Song very differently. Or possibly we just agreed on everything, which is scary.

That said, any guild leader needs authority to act on their own to at least some degree, or everyone will get frustrated and nothing will get done.

And if there's no other active guild leader? Dictate all you want.

I didn't do anything as Song. I was talking about when I was Queen. Respect mah authoritatah.
    KISS MY CROWN all over again.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Raids on Etherglom when it's just me and Makaela. Fun.
    You raided Nil with Celest when it was just Enadonella and me. So.

• Qistrel said:
    You raided Nil with Celest when it was just Enadonella and me. So.
    I have no idea how I got a kill on Tanin there, then. And I'm even more confused to how I killed Ailaesro. Arcanis being there is just a bigger mystery on top of the rest. (Also I'd like to point out you're level 91 and Enadonella's a demigod)
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Level doesn't matter. There are noncom demis. Don't whine about raiding, just reciprocate in game.

• No idea how Camberre got a kill on Ixaxius then. Also, it can be fun. You are in control of your fun zone. 

If you wanna cry about it that is on you. The people who have the highest kills on me, are some of the people I adore most in this game. Because they are my challenges, and they spar me and kill me to the point where I am sure they wanna die from boredom. Ask all the decent combatants how much I love to spar...and even die, how stupidly happy I get when we have combative situations occur. You choose how you respond to these situations. 

Yeah raids when no one is about or you just don't have the time to deal with it can get annoying. But this is the second time Cambear and I have gone into Etherglom and the last time we did we had Avuvu in tow and I think we all died from memory.
    Gotta say, Ena is one of my favorite people to fight. Most of the time, it's like she says. Build to give momentum, wreck her. And then she'll go and do something that I haven't had to deal with often/ever, and I have to adapt. Then we go back to her getting stomped again. But it's been really cool seeing her grow from what I imagined to be panicked keyboard flailing as a Moondancer to where she is now.

That all being said, raid more please when I'm awake. I need to pad my kda xD
  • Tark. If you want to hit me up with times that work for you, I am totes okay with that (Just not between 4am-9am Aussie time!). I am about to start trying to work on my aliases/trigs for wrack. I am still focused on sacrifice, but I am learning to accept my limits there. -pout-
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I should clearly be online all the time to activate the Glomfortress.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

@Enadonella, typically 9pm to midnight, PST which is like... 2pm to 5pm your time, I think.
    I was saying, no one has room to complain about getting raided, seriously. Every org gets 'off-prime' raided at some point.

• edited May 2015
    To be fair.. it was just @Niico defending.. By the time I got there the fighting stopped.  Probably a good thing for me.. Since I know nothing about combat yet.

@Qistrel that actualy means everyone has room to complain about it :P
  • Qistrel said:
    As a more positive tweet, the ninjas have recently gotten some...interesting characters. It's like Captain Nikka and her motley crew of crazy ninjas.
    Am I one of those interesting characters?
    A horde of beings swarms about Your bulk. They are diverse in shape but are, without exception, horrific to look upon. Claws and teeth without number flash across Your vision, and nebulous masses of compound eyes and writhing tentacles and spindly antennae all twist around You. With the merest thought, You open wide Your maw and lazily swallow one.
    Know what we haven't seen in a while?

The Wayfaire. Just saying.

(hint, hint)
This discussion has been closed.