Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Cthazoth said:
    Qistrel said:
    As a more positive tweet, the ninjas have recently gotten some...interesting characters. It's like Captain Nikka and her motley crew of crazy ninjas.
    Am I one of those interesting characters?
    Definitely.

• So.. finally started getting research on one of my scholarly projects. Yay. Gonna take awhile to finish.. then even longer to figure out what information i want to use... so much information..
  • And it should hand out aethergoop, rather than dingbats.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Tark that is awesome. 
    Makaela said:
    To be fair.. it was just @Niico defending.. By the time I got there the fighting stopped.  Probably a good thing for me.. Since I know nothing about combat yet.

@Qistrel that actualy means everyone has room to complain about it :P
    If by defending you mean sitting at the nexus until Ixaxius rocked up..sure. 
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    ALMOST TIME FOR THE BLOOD FAIRE

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Where the duck is my invitation?!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    There's nothing more satisfying than ordaining someone in Fain's order. It's really hard to get the vomit, bloody foam, and excrement out of my robes, though.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Vat is bloood faire?
    Makaela said:

Vat is bloood faire?

It's a party held by Magnagora every so often to celebrate the culture. They have games, dancing, and bloodletting of various forms.

There may be some really awesome door prizes this time. /smooth
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I am becoming convinced that my ISP has it out for me when I play Lusternia lately.
  • *Cough* Knockoff Festival of Light *Cough*
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Oh please, the Festival of Light is just a ripoff of Blufest.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    The last bloodfaire was about 5 years ago. It's been a long time coming but it sure isn't a rip-off of any inferior celebrations /pearls

• ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Tbh I thought the bloodfaire came first if anything.
    It did. Nariah organized the first one, iirc. Then Eventru got jealous of the bling and made some sort of drug-filled cookie seashells and made the Star Council hand them out.
  • I'm not sure who this Shaddus guy is but I'm pretty sure he's an alt of someone I know.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Only two pieces left for my masquerade costume, please get done in time for the event! I'll cry if Portius is well dressed and I'm not.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    Silea said:

I'm not sure who this Shaddus guy is but I'm pretty sure he's an alt of everyone I know.

Ftfy.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    It was Linaeve, and the first one was 7 years ago.

This is the fourth Bloodfaire, the first in 3-4 years.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Shaddus said:
    It did. Nariah organized the first one, iirc. Then Eventru got jealous of the bling and made some sort of drug-filled cookie seashells and made the Star Council hand them out.
    Celest had some sort of Festival way back before Eventru existed. They even had redacted, redacted, and I think redacted. But not going to say what those were since Celest seems to have forgotten.
  • So, I just composed a long news posting in the composer instead of in my word processor like i usually do cause I don't know why it just happened that way, and timed out without realizing it, so of course, when I hit save... it's gone. Now I have to rewrite it.

So annoying. I wish timeout was suspended when you're in the news or something. I'm sure there's a perfectly good reason why it doesn't work that way, but it doesn't make me wish it any less right now. lol
    I was a newbie for the last one, run by Nariah. We've tried to plan a few since then but none have actually come to pass. UNTIL NOW.

It's exciting folks. Everyone should suck up a little bloodtax to come.

• No, because if I show up at the Bloodfaire, certain people will just keep screaming bloodtax and attacking me, and I won't get any RP or partying in. Do feel free to serve merian fishcakes though, you have my approval
    The bloodtax is only for city enemies who need amnesty! It's not an admission fee, though I'm sure we won't complain about donations...

We're letting proper raiding enemies come and hang out. Pretty sure you'll be fine.

• The way some people kept mentioning it, it sounded like it was an admission fee...

• edited May 2015

Arix said:
    The way some people kept mentioning it, it sounded like it was an admission fee...

As was mentioned, as long as it is paid, an amnesty will be issued, so you can enjoy the event without the guards and denizens jumping you and raising the alarm on our aethers.  People that blatantly attack those under amnesty who are peacefully enjoying the festivities will not be looked upon kindly.
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • I'm trying to decide if it will be completely OOC for my character to go. lol
    How would it be ooc? At least four of my characters will be there.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    You're everyone at the bloodfaire, Shaddus.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Even Munsia?
This discussion has been closed.