Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• Just finished the book of Orlachmar.. I started listening to them as I play
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    I had to work for 12 hours during the second day of the Faire, and I was hoping everything would go smoothly.

Just some people can't have nice things.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Can everyone please recognise how awesome this little cartoon is:

• edited May 2015
    Qistrel said:

Llandros said:
    Magnagoran 'racism' is intense but it is not without cause.

Our gods were betrayed and we don't play well with the races that came out of their betrayers. So it's not like boo-hoo we don't like merians. It's like the fact that merians exist is an affront to our pantheon and everything we stand for.

So yes, people will lose their shit if you show up being one of those races.
    Actually...wow...that's the first time someone explained it to me in a way that didn't sound like 'Fain threw a hissy fit.'

Why don't people tell me stuff like this in-game?
    Well, they were going to, but then Fain threw a hissy fit.....
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Rewriting Nil rituals while my car gets an oil change. Can't think of a better way to pass the time (also woohoo free wifi!)

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Ellowyn said:
    Can everyone please recognise how awesome this little cartoon is:

Worry not, little Ellowyn. All jokes are accepted by Hallifax.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Hmph. I didn't want to sit on that smelly throne after Serenwilde had touched it anyway.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    At some point last night, I insulted every non-Mag god over the market channel. Except Lord Manteekan, of course

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I'm not going to have a chance to finish Dar's lotus flower dance in time for the talent show. :(

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Salome said:
    Celina said:
    Psh. My book was better.

The Book of Sassy by Me, Celina

Book reviews:

"A billion stars, and by billion, I mean burnt out stars. I AM THE NIGHT!" - Celina

"I'm the greatest, and so's my book" - Celina

"It's a wonderful adventure describing my perfection" - Celina

"You'll love me in this, I do!" - Celina

So....you've read it? I mean my ACTUAL books. Those rare occasions where I defy the odds and form coherent sentences. I am quoted on Fain's monument in Magnagora, damn it. I AM LIKE INSIGHTFUL AND SHIT
  • It was actually a pretty good Fainite book. Then you went and defected or whatever and became irrelevant forever.
  • Kalnid said:
    It was actually a pretty good Fainite book. Then you went and defected or whatever and became irrelevant forever.
    Your face became irrelevant forever!
    j/k
    xD
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Makaela said:
    Just finished the book of Orlachmar.. I started listening to them as I play
    If you haven't finished them yet, prepare for feels
    The Book of Igaso hits hard.

• @Lavinya hmm... I may have to rethink my characters sudden dislike of everything Magnagoran. May have jumped to conclusions about the citizens based on one experience with an idiopt who jumps to conclusions and insults before learning of someone. Same person then tried to call me rude for eavesdropping.. if you whisper it in a room I am in and I hear it that is not eavesdropping.  I suspect we may have issues with hte same individual but not 100% sure.
  • Lavinya said:
    Apparently being approved by THREE, yes THREE different warlords means nothing and Silvanus raised me out of pure favouritism. I've waited a RL year to finally see this day come about. I've had full council support, from a variety of councils as positions changed hands. Patiently patiently I waited. I've done a whole lot of painful demigod claims on domoths in the mean time (yet apparently I somehow can't take domoths without Silvanus securing them for me, just because one time he did the first stage to make it faster then we passed it over), I turn up to every defense, every domoth, every revolt, flare, wildnodes...not to mention all the work I do in other areas, like managing a guild and an order and two ministries.

And ONE loud-mouthed ignorant jerk comes around and declares how unfair and corrupt this raising is. How we should instantly overthrow Silvanus. In the middle of a bloodfaire he organised.

I know this isn't supposed to be a place for ranting, but man...yes this is a game and roleplay and conflict are great. But I wish sometimes people would stop and think before they begin crusades. Calling my years of work and dedication to Magnagora nothing, and my only value coming from who I am married to and his favouritism is rude, insulting and belittling.

I EARNED THIS.

Now return to your regularly scheduled postings, I'm going to enjoy the rest of the bloodfaire.
    What's the saying? "Haters gonna hate"

You enjoy your success and let them be jealous.
    edited May 2015
    @Lavinya, this T-swizzle gif for you got me Mythical on forums. <3

• It's pretty clear no one agrees with him. Congrats!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Everyone knows Lavinya is just a pretty face.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I'm suddenly seized with an urge to either roll a Caco or move Shaddus, and write a song that goes "I'm just gonna hate hate hate hate hate. HATE 'EM ALL! HATE 'EM ALL!"
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Lavinya said:
    Apparently being approved by THREE, yes THREE different warlords means nothing and Silvanus raised me out of pure favouritism. I've waited a RL year to finally see this day come about. I've had full council support, from a variety of councils as positions changed hands. Patiently patiently I waited. I've done a whole lot of painful demigod claims on domoths in the mean time (yet apparently I somehow can't take domoths without Silvanus securing them for me, just because one time he did the first stage to make it faster then we passed it over), I turn up to every defense, every domoth, every revolt, flare, wildnodes...not to mention all the work I do in other areas, like managing a guild and an order and two ministries.

And ONE loud-mouthed ignorant jerk comes around and declares how unfair and corrupt this raising is. How we should instantly overthrow Silvanus. In the middle of a bloodfaire he organised.

I know this isn't supposed to be a place for ranting, but man...yes this is a game and roleplay and conflict are great. But I wish sometimes people would stop and think before they begin crusades. Calling my years of work and dedication to Magnagora nothing, and my only value coming from who I am married to and his favouritism is rude, insulting and belittling.

I EARNED THIS.

Now return to your regularly scheduled postings, I'm going to enjoy the rest of the bloodfaire.
    I see absolutely nothing wrong with nepotism. It's the entire Nightshade domination strategy.
    I'm so sorry for what's going to happen, @Lavinya, please don't kill me.

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Celina said:
    Lavinya said:

I EARNED THIS.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with nepotism. It's the entire Nightshade domination strategy.
    Didn't you threaten to kill us at one point for making that joke IC? :P
    Tarkenton said:
    Celina said:
    Lavinya said:

I EARNED THIS.

Didn't you threaten to kill us at one point for making that joke IC? :P
    Yes. It's only okay when I say it. 
  • Tremula said:
    I'm so sorry for what's going to happen, @Lavinya, please don't kill me.

Omg I was laughing IRl but IC I was al 
    Oh god what is she doing run run.. I cant stop staring!
This discussion has been closed.