Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Who does the music for Nexus Client?
    @Drocilla do you know? @Estarra
    @activegods
    The playa you love to hate
  • I wondered why you were so nice to accompany me earlier and I just found out you are Hallifaxian, @Ciaran. :D

I can't believe I asked you for directions to the Air Elemental and brought you to bash your carrions + stalkers just for the cloudessence I needed for a jewellery design. Lol. Thanks for being a sport, I suppose!
  • Nooooo now Gero is going to be on me about it! Erk

(P.S. I was trying to troubleshoot some GMCP related bugs that crop up when you follow someone)
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited January 2017
    Turns out that something failed to be documented properly three years ago, so in an attempt to fix this glaring oversight I'd like to post here for the official record (because the forums is as official as it will get)

Zyphora shot first.

That is all.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Versalean, Dakar.
    (*) Currently, there are 2 Lusternians on this Plane and 23 on other Planes.

#sadness
  • I rather like the design of the new IRE homepage. Did checking our news/messages from there go away?

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Yeah maybe it looks nice, until you try to mouse over any of the game images and the panels start sliding all over the place. I hate things that do that. Stay still when I'm trying to click you.
  • edited January 2017
    Riluna said:
    I rather like the design of the new IRE homepage. Did checking our news/messages from there go away?
    Apparently.

Removes 90% of the point of the IRE browser addon, so I hope this is fixed.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Hopefully that's an oversight. I need that ability.
  • I cannot speak for other sites, but I assume it's the same. Lusternia's domain will start hosting our own game messages/news in a portal page. I rather like the new one that's coming as it condenses some things and makes it easier to interact via browser. 

And that's all I'll say for spoilers. :)
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Teasune =<
  • I miss being able to stalk/avoid people with the players online page
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    You can still access lots of that. I went to ironrealms.com/game/who/lusternia and it redirected me to the old site. From there, you can login and access news, mail, and logs like normal.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Everiine said:
    You can still access lots of that. I went to ironrealms.com/game/who/lusternia and it redirected me to the old site. From there, you can login and access news, mail, and logs like normal.
    :astonished:

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • edited January 2017
    Anyone getting massive lag, spikes, input lag and so on? It felt like smob fight where it took minutes to clear stacked commands.

Edit: some others felt it too. Weird, but it stopped after a few minutes.
  • edited January 2017
    You can also just go to http://www.lusternia.com/game/who
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • Not complaining about an event. Especially a Glom event. But just once I would like to see Crow be our go to person instead of Lhiannan or summoning Night :(
    The Divine voice of Ianir the Anomaly echoes in your head, "You are a ray of sunshine in a sea of 
    depression. I just wanted you to know that."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    That makes sense to me too. Crow has an eye out for Glomdoring.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    That makes sense to me too. Crow has an eye out for Glomdoring.
    That was my exact thinking! We're trying to find something (that we're not entirely sure is something we CAN find) in the forest. But instead we see Lhiannan. Again. As always. But still FUN EVENT!!!
    The Divine voice of Ianir the Anomaly echoes in your head, "You are a ray of sunshine in a sea of 
    depression. I just wanted you to know that."
  • I went to Brennan instead of Rowena for once >.> 

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Lafu Longplume is the guy in Hallifax who we go to for all our crap. :wink:
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • It's' honestly we just need to stop jumping at going to Night first and try Crow, if Crow fails then go try Night. :( Even if it's just Crow emoting at us we should be talking to someone else, it shows we want Crow's guidance.

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Do you actually trust Crow's advice though? He's known for selectively editing the truth from time to time.
  • edited January 2017
    That's Glomdoring in general, fit the truth to our own narrative.

Edit: Also, why wouldn't we trust Crow? He's Crow! Beloved Crow!

• Luce said:
    Do you actually trust Crow's advice though? He's known for selectively editing the truth from time to time.
    Think your memory is a bit false there....
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    WTB Crow event for Glomdoring.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Legit the only time I remember Stag being involved in an event was when he had to die for it.
  • Dylara said:
    It's' honestly we just need to stop jumping at going to Night first and try Crow, if Crow fails then go try Night. :( Even if it's just Crow emoting at us we should be talking to someone else, it shows we want Crow's guidance.

We did go to crow first this time.

• Superimposed over this location, an ethereal forest reaches up to the sky. Miss Skritch sits at her chair muttering as she peers over her spectacles at you. A hornbeam sapling clings tenaciously to the ground here.
    You see a single exit leading south.
    [ (v10188) @ the Facility, {south} ]
    7300h, 9300m, 8800e, 10p, 0bl, 0br BesSilrxkdb<>-(XBHSPFAlspr) {17.4611}
    You try to meld into the terrain, but other magics resist you.
    realitycheck
    7300h, 9300m, 8800e, 10p, 0bl, 0br BesSilrxkdb<>-(XBHSPFAlspr) {18.0785}
    You squint your eyes and study each part of the environment here.
    -------------------------REALITYCHECKED REALITYCHECKED REALITYCHECKED-------------------------
    -------------------------REALITYCHECKED REALITYCHECKED REALITYCHECKED-------------------------
    An illusion of a concordance environment melts away.
    7300h, 9300m, 8800e, 10p, 0bl, 0br BsSilrxkdb<>-(XBHSPFAlspr) {18.1182}
    You try to meld into the terrain, but the strength of a nearby tree prevents you.
    chop sapling with axe
    chop tree with axe
    7300h, 9300m, 8800e, 10p, 0bl, 0br BsSilrxkdb<>-(XBHSPFAlspr) {20.437}
    You cannot see that being here.
    7300h, 9300m, 8800e, 10p, 0bl, 0br BsSilrxkdb<>-(XBHSPFAlspr) {20.4716}
    You cannot see that being here.
    7300h, 9300m, 8800e, 10p, 0bl, 0br BsSilrxkdb<>-(XBHSPFAlspr) {20.5137}

This discussion has been closed.