Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited December 2015
    Baelor said:
    Arcanis said:
    Still waiting on what these 'limited artifacts' that you can get from the stockings are....

Seriously, I want to know if I should mass buy or not here..
    Surely telling you what you're getting for christmas would ruin the surprise!

In all truth, they're still being finalised. The information should be out soon and there will still be plenty of time to weigh up your purchase choice before they are available to be opened!
    THANK YOOOOOU

Also lol@Arcanis. Again. 

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    You guys are so thick

Arcanis never complains, he just lays out straight forward, 100% logical, inrefutable facts about what is lacking in this game and what can be done to fix it. 

You all just need to get on board so it can be the Arcanis show where everyone else has to resort to newbie-kicks while Arcanis still has a full complement of skills. That's the pciture of true balance in Lusternia.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • I saw abominable snowmen in Icewynd.

Pretty awesome.
  • Lavinya said:
    Arcanis said:
    Yarith said:
    Arcanis said:
    Yarith said:
    Nuuu! Don't ruin the excitement. I'm so hyped.

hush you mr. 'I hate aeon so much I went aeonics just to make everyone else feel it, which also gives me immunity'.

Woah. Calm down.
    Seriously though, I'm super excited for the big stockings to pop.

Edit: 
    Do you have to complain about every other class/skillset? Nihilism/Necromancy has some really nice stuff too :|

Dont eeeeven get me started on the crap Mag gets dealt, and our commitment to not doing a whinefest upon every known channel until something gets done, else i'd likely get this thread shut down again.

I'm sorry but...do you do anything -but- whine about things you don't like on the forums? Princess Farewell, anyone?

one of the bullshit plays received in Lusternia, and that solidified my view that the envoy system means -squat-.
  • Celina said:
    Baelor said:
    Arcanis said:
    Still waiting on what these 'limited artifacts' that you can get from the stockings are....

Seriously, I want to know if I should mass buy or not here..
    Surely telling you what you're getting for christmas would ruin the surprise!

In all truth, they're still being finalised. The information should be out soon and there will still be plenty of time to weigh up your purchase choice before they are available to be opened!
    THANK YOOOOOU

Also lol@Arcanis. Again. 

Im not sure what that comment has to do with anything. It is actually pointing out a rather obvious mistake done with game changes (there's a shock) from Player input (bigged Shock!) that buffed Merian to extreme points, to simply satisfy the outcries on it. Level 3 eq recovery? Highest int in game? acceptable con?

Another example of the easily abuseable concept of "Balance for Envoys". But keep up the good job guys, obviously something is working.

edited December 2015
    It was you complaining, sherlock. That thing you said you never did. It's like 12 pm, it's too early to be drunk. 

The only significant Merian changes that have taken place pre race overhaul was a nerf to level 2 eq bonus (not 3), which was "balanced" with a drop in their malus levels. Their int, con, and eq were never buffed, which also means they were never buffed through the envoys. They've been 10 con, 16 int, and fast eq since before 2005. 

Did you think I wouldn't call your bullshit? You just made that all up.

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    edited December 2015
    Yeah, we've managed to keep you playing despite all the complaints about everything!

Something -must- be working.

By the way, when all sorts of people are able to cure out of Pfarewell pretty well, to the point that certain players make comments while being hit with it like 'that's not going to work, I'm not bad' , the issues may be on the complainers side, and not the users.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    edited December 2015
    Talan said:

[Tweet]

I've been trying to approach certain quests like a newbie lately, and I've been enjoying that delightful/horrible, "Goddamnit I will figure this out eventually!" experience. Learning new stuff like this is really good for immersion.
    I wish I had your fortitude! I get so impatient and wind up being distracted in my confusion by other parts of the internet. By the time I return the timers have reset, and all I can feel is a sense of relief. "Oh phew," I whisper to myself. "Timers reset. No reason to try that again."

(I am quite possibly the worst at Lusternia.)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Celina said:
    It's like 12 pm, it's too early to be drunk. 

LIES!

• Sylandra said:
    Talan said:

[Tweet]

I've been trying to approach certain quests like a newbie lately, and I've been enjoying that delightful/horrible, "Goddamnit I will figure this out eventually!" experience. Learning new stuff like this is really good for immersion.
    I wish I had your fortitude! I get so impatient and wind up being distracted in my confusion by other parts of the internet. By the time I return the timers have reset, and all I can feel is a sense of relief. "Oh phew," I whisper to myself. "Timers reset. No reason to try that again."

(I am quite possibly the worst at Lusternia.)
    There's plenty more to lusternia than quests.

Like... I dunno. Questing with a friend. O:-)
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Can't stand quests. More power to the folks that can do 'em.
  • ITT

NERF QUESTS
    NERF GUILDS
    NERF CITIES
    NERF NON-EXISTENT STATS

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    @Sylandra You can't be the worst at Lusternia, cause I'm the worst at Lusternia.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Nerf Newbiekick

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • love too stronk

Tweet: the power hungry archetype that is guardian. 
    @-)

• Eodh said:
    Tweet: the power hungry archetype that is guardian. 
    @-)
    The price you pay for OP 1v1 is power drain.
  • edited December 2015
    Chirbo said:
    You joyfully accept Eodh's proposal of marriage, and his gift of desert sandals of roughened leather.
    --> You appear to have caused an untrapped error in the code. Please don't execute this command again right now.

What

Time to prefix myself The Unloved again. Sorry @Mysrai.
    *ahem*
    HONORS EODH
    Mystic Eodh, Master of None (Male Illuminated Demigod).
    He is 81 years old, having been born on the 12th of Estar, 347 years after the Coming of Estarra.
    He is ranked 164th in Lusternia.
    He is an extremely credible character.
    He holds a bunch of boring positions
    He is an Ethereal Wanderer in the Fellowship of Explorers.
    He is a graduate of the Ancestral Glade of the Moonharts (honours), the Shadowmaze (honours), the 
    University of Cosmic Understanding (honours), and the Order of the Secret Flame (honours).
    He is a mentor and able to take on proteges.
    His motto: 'Better than master of one.'
    He is considered to be approximately 170% of your might.
    He is recently engaged to be married to The Thousandfold's Paintbrush, Chirbo the Beloved!
    He is not currently active in any family.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• It's great Eodh doesn't know Chirbo is only like 19
  • No forget all of you, these are mine.

(I have one for daraius in halli somewhere)
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    It'd be really funny to hang one for him in Gaudiguch. Like in the dirtiest room of your brothel.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Daraius said:
    Some very nice folks have spontaneously put up stockings for me and the desire to reciprocate is intense. Clever promotion, Estarra. I'm on to you. :-w
    Well, if it makes it any easier on you, you can skip me. And I do think this is the most fun I've had with a promo for a good while now.
  • I still have them in my hallialts hands atm

But Chirbo should totally leave some around the nexus of halli
  • Daraius said:
    It'd be really funny to hang one for him in Gaudiguch. Like in the dirtiest room of your brothel.
    but we would notice you if you hang one at the Flame......

• I have never hated the 'find the hidden item' thing more than I do now in doing this quest.
    Adding pyro to the list! Guilds I have championed: 12
  • Obligatory "ugh, revolts/flares/domoths/whatevers only happen when I'm offline" tweet.

This discussion has been closed.