Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• edited November 2015
    Technically Glomdoring does 'eat' babies, as well as all other things Crow users put into their nest to chew on casually.

Edit: Also what's wrong with Taint? Who doesnt love that sulfourous ozone burning smell.
  • edited November 2015
    Ellowyn said:
    Funnily enough I got enemied to Magnagora for 'going in the city' when I went to the blasted lands to offer to Morg (your patron).
    Wrong.
    Yarith said:
    I got enemied to Magnagora for going through a portal after being cordially invited. :(
    Wrong. See that's the truth, not slander. Not like you haven't done enough to be enemied though.

Chirbo said:
    To be fair every org is a bit evil.
    Agreed. This should be pointed out clearer to novices. We're not DnD, we're far more complex.
  • I love how Vent is disagreeing with all the enemy statuses

He must be wanting to revoke all of them
  • Chirbo said:
    I love how Vent is disagreeing with all the enemy statuses

He must be wanting to revoke all of them

Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeechnically, he isnt wrong. All enemy statuses will usually have more to them than simply "They enemied me cause I walked in". Unless it is Order enemy statuses, those are given out like candy for war shrine effects.
  • I didn't do anything to Mag until I got the enemied status doe.
    Not that I'm complaining. Who needs allies when you can have enemies :D
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Nikka earned all her enemy statuses the hard way.

BTW, what do I need to do to get enemied to Paladins?

• I need to stop reading these when in public. Laughing aloud is making me look crazy...er.
  • I was enemied to Magnagora for peacefully moving to Gaudiguch, so I'm definitely of the mind that people can get pretty trigger happy with the enemying thing (and I feel the need to cover my bases and note that while mine also happens to have been to Mag, I don't think any org is totally innocent in regards to nonsensical enemy brandings, though some have more history of it than others.) At least someone recently agreed that was pretty stupid and took care of it for me, so that's nice.

Yeah, from my time on the Iron Council, we don't enemy people for just leaving. And if someone did, it usually got overturned.

• Eh. I got enemied to Mag at one point for standing at the Master Ravenwood. Sure, it got overturned, but it took a while.
  • Qistrel said:
    Yeah, from my time on the Iron Council, we don't enemy people for just leaving. And if someone did, it usually got overturned.
    And it only took a couple years! Real years, that is. To be fair, I wasn't around for a portion of that, but it did take me a few months of playing regularly to finally have someone respond to my asking about it. And it was because I was complaining during a domoth about how no one I'd ever messaged regarding it (a few different Ambassadors, a couple CLs) had replied to me. The lesson I took away from this is never try to be polite and wait for a response; instead, yell about things until someone notices. 
  • Ventidius said:

Chirbo said:
    To be fair every org is a bit evil.
    Agreed. This should be pointed out clearer to novices. We're not DnD, we're far more complex.
    Sounds like you've not really played DnD with a good GM or interesting party mates before. 

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Is why I prefer shadowrun. No matter what, you're never the good guy.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Tarkenton said:
    Is why I prefer shadowrun. No matter what, you're never the good guy.
    My Shadowrun character was kind of the good guy.

Of course, he shot a guy in cold blood because he betrayed an entire team of runners and ended up getting them all dead (except one who was permanently paralyzed).  But hey, when he was offered nuyen to let the guy live, he didn't say "Yes," take the nuyen, and then shoot him anyways.

Of course, being an Adept made having some morals easier; didn't need anywhere near as much cash as most others.  He retired with over 250,000 nuyen stockpiled.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited November 2015
    *casually checking messages*

Sent By: (System) On 11/30/5:42
    You have been cast out of the Divine Order of Viravain.

Oh I see how it is.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Come2Crumkane. We take pleasure in letting you do whatever you want.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Cookie RP isn't my thing.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Whoa, whoa. It's not cookie RP, it's "do what you want" rp. We just use it to eat a lot of cookies.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Celina would be perfect for Kalikai. Real Celina, that is.
    I love playing the best game ever at work. Middle aged black lady or flamboyant black man on the phone.
  • No ellowyn stop being silly

No one in this game would do that

Silly girl
  • Janet Jackson is coming to Oklahoma.... I refuse to be obstructed from my gaygasm. I will not be swayed from my path of center front row floor tickets by cool curio stockings no matter how much I want to purchase them. Well I guess I can buy maybe just five...
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Your coin vanishes in a puff of multicoloured smoke.
    The Wheel of Tzaraziko crackles with a brilliant display of colours, rewarding you with One Czigany Coin.

That's nice, I guess?
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Tailoring Curios aye?
  • Also....can we get a confirmation on what these limited artifacts are? Wnat to know if I should spend on something I would want or not.
    But, but...where are the Solstice Crates?

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    edited December 2015
    edit: nevermind

Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
This discussion has been closed.