Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Now, who wants to have a fink-officiated wedding?

Don't all jump at once.

• I feel like I have been jumping around a lot on my characters lately. Things are getting sleepy in some areas, but that doesn't mean that I don't love each and every part I'm around for. Hopefully things will get back to normal soon. :)
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Are we sure that it's a 5 and 10 percent chance for getting tailoring curios, instead of .5 and 1.0?
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
    But...then we'd have to delete Hallifax. :O

• Thanks, acquisitio.

• Zvoltz said:
    Qistrel said:
    That's fine.
    I feel so betrayed.

• I've been fumbling my Illuminate set ups too often, lately D:. Needs more timing.

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    So THAT'S what this meant:

Eodh: "Eep, I fumbled that."

I looked back through my tells and went, "Wait, what?"
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Everiine is scary.
    edited December 2015

Chirbo said:
    Everiine is scary.
    Not at all. I'm probably one of the worst fighters around, and I'm cool with that.

Also, curse you, Lusternia. I logged on just to see what was going on while finishing my writing for tomorrow. It's now 1:30 am, and I still have to finish. But I still <3 you.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• Everiine said:

Yeah, apparently Tarot isn't really set up for reliable Illuminate kills. Needs more on-demand affs to stack :3

I admit... given that I wasn't attacking back, and just waiting to die, I did think, "Why is this taking so long?" Usually I drop in like 5 seconds flat.

• Gaudi council, y  u no diplomacy.

Talkn 2 glom r hard ok
  • Everiine said:
    I admit... given that I wasn't attacking back, and just waiting to die, I did think, "Why is this taking so long?" Usually I drop in like 5 seconds flat.
    Just actively curing outpaces the buildup of temporary insanity (Tarot doesn't have much in terms of mental affs to stack with), unless you blow a lot of power constantly using madfly and quickening...but then you'd have no power to actually illuminate (like what happened on Faethorn :p). Maybe I'm missing something, I dunno, I'll work on it!

• ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Moon helps but you're not gonna illuminate people with a clue, only scrubs. I like going for it anyway for style.
  • Ayisdra said:
    Can we delete aeon and aeon-like affs. They are stupid and remind me of why I'm a non-combantant.
    That's all some guilds have.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • (Blacktalon) Election #126056 has just re-opened for voting due to a tie.

Aaaarh.....
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited December 2015

Qistrel said:

Teeeeeeeechnically, Aeonics is about Timewarp, not specifically Aeon. Additionally, if we simply change what Aeon does, such as simply putting all commands done into a slowed-down queue, then Aeon would still exist. Aeon doesnt have to be what it is now. My 2 cents.

Eodh said:
    Everiine said:

Yeah, apparently Tarot isn't really set up for reliable Illuminate kills. Needs more on-demand affs to stack :3

Illuminati is actually pretty reliable for Soulless kills. Hekoskeri, Spix, Carcer, Flux, Truename and Eyesnare, are all great ways of keeping someone in.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    I'd go so far as to even recommend never 1v1ing an illuminati as a warrior with the intention of winning. It's a looost cause. :p

Also, Everiine's always been a tracker.
  • Arcanis said:

Illuminati is actually pretty reliable for Soulless kills. Hekoskeri, Spix, Carcer, Flux, Truename and Eyesnare, are all great ways of keeping someone in.
    I don't disagree. Between all of that (you forgot Tarot Fall, which is rubble effect, and Enthrall, if the target is lusted ;) ), Illuminati is solid on that front. It's Illuminate that makes me sadface, all the more because the flavour of the kill is great.

• Eodh said:
    Arcanis said:

I don't disagree. Between all of that (you forgot Tarot Fall, which is rubble effect, and Enthrall, if the target is lusted ;) ), Illuminati is solid on that front. It's Illuminate that makes me sadface, all the more because the flavour of the kill is great.

back in my day, people rarely wen for Illuminati and Timequake, and I dont blame them. It's pretty cost heavy and smart combatants can avoid it. Nowadays, it seems more doable, likely from experimentation with abilities (That shatterplex, refresh, timequake, for instance).
    Uh, that was just a joke.

Rivius said:
    I'd go so far as to even recommend never 1v1ing an illuminati as a warrior with the intention of winning. It's a looost cause. :p

Also, Everiine's always been a tracker.
    And a terrible, terrible combatant. Because I never cared.

• ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Yes, soulless is the best for Illus anyway.

More like, tarot in general is the best, though.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    As a general rule of thumb, tarot is the best choice for anyone who can choose tarot. 
  • Nerf aeon, and watch the tarot PKers scatter.
This discussion has been closed.