Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• SEND HALP.
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • Gabriella said:
    SEND HALP.
    Moonhard to the rescue?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Deaths     Killer                         Time               
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    1          Aelish                         2015/12/17 04:41:38
    3          Munsia                         2015/12/15 05:22:47
    1          Darvellan                      2015/12/11 22:26:42

Ahhhhh, Celest.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    They deleted Hallifax! Yay!

Now delete Bard and Monks! (and Gaudiguch!)
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Obviously, this dream sequence is becoming a test run for the eventual deletion of all Orgs, but two.

Btw, global zap kill? Not cool.
  • Every city was warned to evacuate the prime plane! If you were killed, you have only your leaders or yourself to blame
    Congratulations! By order of Newt Blasterson, you've been named a Master of the Aetherways!
    2015/12/09 23:54:29 - Pejat drained 2000000 power to raise Davos as a Vernal Ascendant.
    You use 80,000,000 of your divine essence. You gain BeauteousThought as a supernumerary power.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    I didn't get the memo.

I will blame my leaders. 

I don't have any.

(apparently Glomdoring hasn't had any in a long time)
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    I was in the Undervault damnit, should have been far enough away.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Shouts out to @Davos for helping us try the nuclear option, @Tekora @Pejat @Ayisdra @Aeden @Essentia for playing along, and @Sciomore for holding up on His end.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • War, war never changes.

Would you like to meet @Luella our Lady and Saviour?

ours, not yours, repent sinner.
  • That picture scares the shit out of me @Saran
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Wait so ... we lost hallifax? and gaudiguch ? really? I'd love to have a way to see what happened while I was asleep.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Gaudiguch is fine.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Aeldra said:
    Wait so ... we lost hallifax? and gaudiguch ? really? I'd love to have a way to see what happened while I was asleep.
    No, no, no. Gaudiguch is still around, don't worry. We're not going aaaaaaaaanywhere.

(hopefully)

With an exasperated sigh, you say, "One moment please, I'm threatening a muffin in a box!"
    And now there a deathplants outside the aetherplex killing novices. Thanks, Serenwilde.

• edited December 2015
    Knowing that even though your city is gone, that your friends and family and even some of your enemies are standing by you...

It fills me with...

Determination.

• Qistrel said:
    And now there a deathplants outside the aetherplex killing novices. Thanks, Serenwilde.
    Oh, don't worry. They're INSIDE the Aetherplex, too.
    With an exasperated sigh, you say, "One moment please, I'm threatening a muffin in a box!"
  • What's even better, apparently it's not Serenwilde from what I'm being told in game.
  • Silvanus said:
    I didn't get the memo.

I will blame my leaders. 

I don't have any.

Pffft Run for office then, whiner.....
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

Please take your sparlky clean dolphins out of our dirty harbour, thanks.

• How is it Mag seems to always get the barely active ones...Sigh. Who wants to trade?
  • They have to come around sooner or later. I am excited to be in an order again. And I also would like a shrine...please?
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    edited December 2015
    I'd be veeeerrry delighted if people who have been at different sub events (such as the destruction of hallifax) keep posting their logs. For someone from europe timezone am always 'wake up to a lot of stuff having happened' and I never know what exactly went down and ... I kind of love reading about it! Pretty please? ;))
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • (In Celest)
    Northern Lights Tavern.
    This location is flooded with shallow, crystal clear water. A painting of Ironbeard the Magnanimous is proudly exhibited on a nearby wall. A sign here suggests you READ SIGN! You see a sign here instructing you that WARES is the command to see what is for sale.
    You see exits leading south (open door) and down (closed door).
    CITY PAY SHOP TAXES
    Your city was destroyed centuriesa ago. There is nothing more you can do.

Truly this is the end of the world. Thank god I don't keep my gold in banks.
    It's not actually a real order, it's more like a...branding.

• Silvanus said:
    I didn't get the memo.

I will blame my leaders. 

I don't have any.

All apart of my plan. (I only resigned two days ago.)

The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
This discussion has been closed.