Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Bugged quests, which, upon looking at the related bugs, seems to have had the same problem ever since March of this year. :(

• My only complaint is the Necromentate is dead, so college students can't do their power quest for us. Really messes with the ingame mechanics.
  • Ventidius said:
    My only complaint is the Necromentate is dead, so college students can't do their power quest for us. Really messes with the ingame mechanics.

As long as Hallifax is destroyed, new people can't even join the org. THey have removed it from the intro (or so I was told).
  • Ayisdra said:
    Ventidius said:
    My only complaint is the Necromentate is dead, so college students can't do their power quest for us. Really messes with the ingame mechanics.

As long as Hallifax is destroyed, new people can't even join the org. THey have removed it from the intro (or so I was told).
    Damn! Sory to hear that.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Wow, @Sciomore is thorough! Plz leave now, thanks.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    For what it's worth, true noobs would be so confused if they chose Halli right now hahaha.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • We created a new Necromentate, don't worry! The epic quest still worked.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I have no idea what's going on with this Gail thing?
  • Luce said:
    I have no idea what's going on with this Gail thing?

Me neither.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Being cursed with no tongue IS SO CRUEL. @Aelish is an evil mastermind and arrrrrrrgh I have so much I want to say and shout and I caaaaan't. Well played, well played.  :((

• i've never been inside a bottle before
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Lavinya said:
    Being cursed with no tongue IS SO CRUEL. @Aelish is an evil mastermind and arrrrrrrgh I have so much I want to say and shout and I caaaaan't. Well played, well played.  :((
    I feel you. I got the same thing from Serane, too. :3
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Serane never muted me.

She just threw me into the End of Time (twice) and ordered me to resign as GM.  Hee.
  • edited December 2015
    Next time we have an event can we have less zap happy "Divine" involved, it's not fun RP. It's boring.

Also can Mag get interaction in the event? Besides throwing a few mobs out our divine was around for a couple minutes at a time and then would leave.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited December 2015
    Gero said:
    Next time we have an event can we have less zap happy "Divine" involved, it's not fun RP. It's boring.
    I don't know, I've managed to not get zapped, but I've been very consistently not-in-their-corner (see the above where Serane has not been happy with me).  From what I've seen, they tend to get most zap-happy when you do things that the original Gods would have zapped you for too.  They have the same general lines, so it's a good way to learn where the lines are (and avoid crossing them again).
  • Nah, it's the fun event where everyone gets to pretend they're as belligerent as Marcella and get punished just the same ways
  • edited December 2015
    Xenthos said:
    Gero said:
    I don't know, I've managed to not get zapped, but I've been very consistently not-in-their-corner (see the above where Serane has not been happy with me).  From what I've seen, they tend to get most zap-happy when you do things that the original Gods would have zapped you for too.  They have the same general lines, so it's a good way to learn where the lines are (and avoid crossing them again).

I've been the in the same corner but it seems getting involved be declaring them false in any way even after it's quite obvious that they are, just gets you zapped. Makes me not want to get involved if I'm doing anything else. I'm probably just being a baby.

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I start hearing Elder Gods as soon as I log in. I sure have impeccable timing for this thing!
  • Gaudiguch has more or less been openly accommodating to @Frai, but at the same time taking jabs at her every now and then. Like when we blamed @Sciomore for taking the kegs at our nexus, and then daring Frai to get it back.

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I got zapped for shouting something about remembering Estarra the Eternal. And silenced (BEST (or worst) punishment for Lavinya), and it was the first actual interaction I'd had with any of the gods. I've still yet to be around to see any besides Aelish.

But I actually think it makes -sense- that they're being so heavy handed. If they're evil as we all suspect, of course they're going to be over bearing and heavy handed. I like it. I love the chaos. This whole event is awesome. The theory crafting is fun, the poking around mobs and seeing who is under the spell and who can help. Everyone has a chance to be a part in some way, which is waaaaaaaaaaaay better than 'kill those things, bring essence, or be the one special snowflake who gets to do the quest.' That's what I find unfun in events, when it is very difficult to be involved.

Added to that, and it seems it's so, but I do hope the admin spread around the attention and information and clues and even just conversation to as many willing participants as they can (and they will find a lot of them!).

Thumbs up @Estarra and all the divine! Love it!

• Frai is p cool

Too bad she's not real and we have to get all of our gods back

She is the one fake god we need to take with us
  • I would get Riluna into Luella's order if I could.

I don't care if they're "evil". My character is mystified why everybody keeps throwing that word around lately. They're just super controlling.

Luella is Seren as it should be.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • Riluna said:
    I would get Riluna into Luella's order if I could.

I don't care if they're "evil". My character is mystified why everybody keeps throwing that word around lately. They're just super controlling.

Luella is Seren as it should be.
    This pretty much. A bit calmer in regards to the forest and less attacking us because of reasons but other wise she's pretty great.
  • edited December 2015
    @Gabriella

crap! wrong thread.

(for being all mysterious. good rp. :D)
    is dead like the dodo
  • --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    WTB solstice finks.

This discussion has been closed.