Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Luce said:
    I had to go to bed before the actual thing happened. Damn this 'work' thing.
    @Luce I am totally paying for staying up this morning. And it's only Thursday. Send halp.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Aint no one can handle Glom's Throne of Thorns.

What will happen next time on the Game of Thorns. Stay tuned.
  • Arcanis said:
    Aint no one can handle Glom's Throne of Thorns.

What will happen next time on the Game of Thorns. Stay tuned.
    No one knows what will happen. That's why it's called Game of Thorns.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • A mountaintop clearing.
    Banks of clouds roil about here. Twinkling and gleaming, a large pile of golden sovereigns rests on the ground.
    You see exits leading north, east, south, southwest, and northwest.
    6205h, 5745m, 7962e, 10p, 26140en, 26140w mexkd- 12:45.03
    You pick up 1683 gold sovereigns.
    6205h, 5745m, 7962e, 10p, 26140en, 26140w mexkd- 12:45.04

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I have a wonderful chrone addon called cloud-to-butt, that changes instances of the word and phrase "cloud" and "the cloud" to "butt" and "my butt". This makes for wonderful reading about how things will now be stored in my butt, and butt computing.  It also means that the above reads "Banks of butts roil about here."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Is chrone @Lisaera's browser of choice?
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    @Luce right now.

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    needs moar green
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Well, this event is sure good at confusing me and making me feel like I missed out on a hundred different things over the last year, but it sure is fast paced and has a lot going on amidst it.
  • Nobody ever believes the angry screaming bull-lady who is frothing at the mouth and ranting about nothing being real.

Kidding. :P I hope you guys had fun, and to whomever was controlling the High Gods; I am so very sorry. So very very sorry. Words cannot express... you folks have an inhuman amount of patience.
  • This is so much fun, I dont know why anyone would want it to be a dream.
  • I have sealed sketches of 5 out of the 6. C'mon over Frai, I just want to sketch you....
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.

• You are suddenly shoved roughly to the side by an unseen force.

A voice, muddled, echoes in your thoughts, "If th... ... ...., ...rest H...."

Rowena glances at you, and for the briefest of moments it is not with her eyes, but eyes of astriking blue, pupils rimmed with gold.

Woot!

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Tylwyth said:

You are suddenly shoved roughly to the side by an unseen force.

A voice, muddled, echoes in your thoughts, "If th... ... ...., ...rest H...."

Rowena glances at you, and for the briefest of moments it is not with her eyes, but eyes of astriking blue, pupils rimmed with gold.

Woot!

Blue with gold..blue with gold....who is that?
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Viravain.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Please bless we subjects of Aelish
    Let nothing foul our day
    We fear no rats nor the crabs
    Cleaning is on the way!
    Please cleanse us all, our Spongy God,
    Splash us with soapy spray!
    Praise Aelish, the Janitor on High
    The Janitor on High
    Praise Aelish, the Janitor on High
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    You see faint, blurred figures wash past you, their figures devoid of colour - but as soon as you turn to follow them, they fade from view.

Better than a slap in the face! All the teasing, hngh.

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    edited December 2015
    Dahlla: 6167             The Fulcrux of Roark
    Sahmiam: 6169            the Fulcrux of Raezon
    Luce: 6153               the Fulcrux of Isune
    Lavinya: 11910           the Fulcrux of Morgfyre
    Kiradawea: 36603         the Fulcrux of Jadice
    Ayisdra: 36603           the Fulcrux of Jadice
    Svana: 23580             the Fulcrux of Mysrai
    Eritheyl: 23580          the Fulcrux of Mysrai
    Arcanis: 23580           the Fulcrux of Mysrai
    Chirbo: 23580            the Fulcrux of Mysrai
    Arix: 36509              the Fulcrux of Crumkane
    Eltorinus: 34447         The Fulcrux of Yomoigu
    Tremula: 36553         The Fulcrux of Drocilla

We all know what we're doing.

EDIT: A new challenger joins the battle.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Not trying to complain because I know most people are having a -blast- with this event, but I cannot recall feeling more left out of the fun in a year-end event. Every attempt at RP or fun has been entirely shut down, all the while being tortured by road blocks on trying to interject into a few situations.

There was a brief glimmer when when we won the death challenge that Mag might prosper from it, but then we didn't.

Argh.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **

Ixion said:
    Not trying to complain because I know most people are having a -blast- with this event, but I cannot recall feeling more left out of the fun in a year-end event. Every attempt at RP or fun has been entirely shut down, all the while being tortured by road blocks on trying to interject into a few situations.

There was a brief glimmer when when we won the death challenge that Mag might prosper from it, but then we didn't.

Argh.
    Yeah, it's just not happening in Magnagora. I was shut down so many times as well that it seems the only way to get some RP is to pretend I'm still in Gaudiguch. My plan worked wonderfully!
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Lavinya said:
    You see faint, blurred figures wash past you, their figures devoid of colour - but as soon as you turn to follow them, they fade from view.

Better than a slap in the face! All the teasing, hngh.
    That was happening between maeves healing and the soulless apparantly breaking free.....

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• while everyone is shifting and panicing in their sleep, Arcanis is more than likely:

http://greatergood.berkeley.edu/images/made/images/uploads/Sofia_435_291.jpg
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I'm sorry some people aren't having fun and aren't getting any interaction... I feel exactly the opposite. I feel like the interactions and the consequences thereof have been stellar.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Until we all wake up. Besides, at least four or five of us are actual Dreamweavers more annoyed than panicking.
  • Thankfully Arc has no gods to try and pester him awake, unless Slaay was to appear.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    You are walking casually along a dark mountain range in the middle of the night until you notice
    that the sky is bare: abandoned by the moon and the stars such that no light exists to illuminate
    your surroundings. A crash of thunder explodes in your ears as a heavy rain breaks down upon you,
    nightmarish images flickering along your peripheral vision. Breaking into a run, you suddenly halt
    as you come across a naked winged woman shivering twenty feet before you, Her face tear-struck and
    wrought with confusion. Before Her lie two paths: the northwesterly path is obscured within a
    choking white haze, whilst the northeastern trails away through a dark mauve fog. With an
    insurmountable desperation, She turns Her head back towards you with a heart-wrenching innocence and
    pleads for help.

YOU DIE TONIGHT

• It was only juuust a dreeeeeeam
    edited December 2015
    I've been a dreamweaver trying to be in events at all related to dreamweaving (annd totally failing) for RL years. Good luck!
    I'm kind of sad that it looks like the event is going to end on player non-agency. Hallifax really got the best deal out of the event, with real and interesting reactions to their roleplay. 
This discussion has been closed.