Gods and Monsters mafia. Ratatoskr and Anubis wins!

Comments

• Saved by the Ssaliss! :D

With that information revealed it becomes apparent that I cannot be the second killer. since even if I was the spiders would have prevented me from acting last night.

As far as your concerns go, Ieptix, my absorption of Synkarin's power seems a lot like your overhearing the monsters' messages; a surprise unlisted in your role description. The main difference between Synkarin and my usage of it, however, is that I am a God with a vested interest in having the godly side win while he was a survivor out for himself.Ironically, I am well aware that the only way to verify what I'm saying is true is to see me dead, but I'm hoping to determine a truth/lie first so that it's accuracy is likewise validated.

...though obviously I would prefer not to die at all right now.

Also, Ellowyn, still waiting on your declaration of intent.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    For the record, I have no access to any killing power whatsoever.
  • Well if we're going to still try this truthing thing, I'm rather angelic and I'd like to see the monster rebellion squashed. Icky things.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• So someone used a power on me during the day phase? I just had a message about an invisible pig. I can't tell what it did though.
  • (Am too tired to say something clever, but for the record. I'll still be maintaining dayend random vig if the day times out.)
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Yes, yes, Krackenor.  I'm a God and win when monsters die (thank you for making me a target, by the way, but perhaps that was your intention).  But I can't help but feel that you're trying to flip this on me just because I voted for you, especially considering Ieptix asked you to role reveal and explain the spiders, and you only did the latter.

There was talk of a third killer by Yavina, who mentioned that it's possible for some of them to have been roleblocked.  So while I'll unvote for now, I'm still kind of suspicious.
  • edited March 2016
    Hmm...all this powers are slightly confusing. So there is a person who can call spiders, which probably serve as a block, the mafia who probably kills via savaging people and a vigilante who cuts and burns his targets. And then, gathering from what some of you said, there seem to be pigs involved as well. Did they do anything special?
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Ssaliss' claim of being protected is enough for me to withhold my vote from Krackenor, but I can't shake the feeling that there is more than two sides to the coin. I would not be surprised to learn there's a third killing party, perhaps with more limited opportunity to kill so it's not just crazy massacres every night. I could be wrong, but I have that suspicion.

So if Krackenor has been potentially cleared for now, who is still suspicious? 

Also in the back of my mind is the thought that Ssaliss and Krackenor are on team together and thus Ssaliss could also be lying very brilliantly to clear them both. Hmm. Hmm hmm.

• It seems I was right to be suspicious, Ellowyn. I checked the veracity of your post, and the results were inconclusive because somebody else was speaking for you...would you care to explain?
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    (Psst just watching but I don't think anyone told @Aerdureth not to edit posts in mafia games--if you have to clarify double post! Otherwise people could delete scummy scum tells.)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Oh, thank you. I didn't know that since it's my first time plying on a forum :(
    If there is a way to unedit it, I will gladly do it. My reason for editing was that I had written 'call spider' instead of 'call spiders' which I only realised when it was posted already....and since I have a grammar pet peeve, I simply could not let it stand that way.
  • Lavinya said:
    Also in the back of my mind is the thought that Ssaliss and Krackenor are on team together and thus Ssaliss could also be lying very brilliantly to clear them both. Hmm. Hmm hmm.
    While that is, technically, true, the person who protected me knows that they protected me. If they were protecting someone else, odds are they'd speak up, if not now, then at least later on. It'd be a pretty dangerous thing to put two lives on. Unless it's a ruse to pull that person forward, in which case it'd be a pretty stupid exchange (personally, I'd welcome one God death in order to expose two monsters).
  • Unless you are monsters and there wasn't someone actually protecting you because the protector doesn't exist or someone did protect you and that person is also a monster in cahoots with you. I dunno if that's particularly likely, mind you, but "the protector would say something!" isn't a foolproof defense. Or maybe Krackenor is a monster and absorbed Shaddus's power or whoever the doctor who was killed on night 1 because he was the killer, like he supposedly stole Synkarin's power. The possibilities are countably infinite.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • I'm supposed to be having a cat speak for me, but I was finding it hard enough to play this game without adding in the roleplay.  I already apologised to Kira.  Sorry to disappoint, Krackenor.  Now, as Ieptix asked you a while back, are you going to role reveal or keep evading his question?

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Well in a game of Gods, Legends and Monsters, it would make sense for Dracula to exist, someone that can probably absorb powers.

Absorbing a power doesn't seem friendly, it seems like something that an evil type person would have.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Can someone who isn't on mobile list everyone who voted for Synkarin yesterday?
  • Tekora, Vivet, Aerdureth, Krackenor, Lavinya, Ssaliss, Lavinya, Othero were the people who were voting at the time of lynch. Dylara had been voting and unvoted after his truth-power reveal. I don't think I missed anyone but who knows.
  • Also based on Ellowyn's last post I'm reasonably comfortable assuming she's a god for the time being.
    From last to first:

the lyncher -> Othero, Yavina, Ssaliss, (Dylara voted then unvoted), Lavinya, Vivet, Aerudeth, Tekora

It took 8 to lynch but that was only 7. I am pretty confident I didn't miss anyone, but that could mean a double vote somewhere. In the previous game I just ran, Ushaara had a hidden double vote power.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • You missed Krackenor.
    Ieptix has Lavinya on the brain. How you doin'.

Oh I definitely did miss Krackenor. He voted for Tekora, unvoted, then voted Synkarin.
  • Lavinya said:
    I do not understand this post.
  • Ieptix said:
    Lavinya said:
    I do not understand this post.
    You posted Lavinya twice when one of them was Yavina
  • Oh. I didn't even see the name twice in the post.

Stop having similar names as other people, it is unbecoming.
    Ieptix said:
    Tekora, Vivet, Aerdureth, Krackenor, Lavinya, Ssaliss, Lavinya, Othero were the people who were voting at the time of lynch. Dylara had been voting and unvoted after his truth-power reveal. I don't think I missed anyone but who knows.

I haven't had coffee yet but hey it amused me.

Ieptix said:
    Also based on Ellowyn's last post I'm reasonably comfortable assuming she's a god for the time being.
    Wha, really? I must not know my gods very well at all.
  • There's a particular god I'm thinking of that fits, but I don't want to throw the name out there and give her a convenient fake claim if I'm wrong and she is actually a monster. It's just a feeling, I have no evidence about it.
    I figured it was something like that, but my google-fu seems weak and I couldn't find anything relevant. The most interesting thing I found was a conspiracy theory that cats are probes sent to earth by aliens to monitor us (ever since the ancient Egyptian times).
  • Ugh, cats. Dogs are so much better. Like, infinitely better.