The Midnight Crew Vs. The Felt! A Mobster Mafia. [MAFIA WINS!]

Comments

• Vote: Tremula

Might just have been the recovery talking or overthinking, but I thought it was odd not to believe Makaela was Clover.

Time to sleep and probably won't wake up before the deadline. Will I break my day two record? Good luck Felt!
  • Vote Count

@Tremula(2): Zitto, Dys
    @Cyndarin(1): Sidd
    @Dys(1): Ess
     @Ushaara(1): Cyndarin

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to reach majority!

With Mob Mentality in effect, @Tremula will be lynched at day's end.

Day Two ends at 2AM EST on Saturday 11/25, or when majority vote is reached.

About 1 hours isleft in the day to vote.
  • End of Day 2!

@Tremula(2): Zitto, Dys
    @Cyndarin(1): Sidd
    @Dys(1): Ess
     @Ushaara(1): Cyndarin

Mob Mentality has spoken and Tremula has been lynched!

Accusations and suspicions fly back and forth, many proclaiming their identity as proof that surely they are not one of the killers. As nerves reach a breaking point, Dys draws a gun on Tremula and before she can speak even speak, Dys fires a bullet through her chest. Tremula looks mildly surprised for a moment, before dropping to the floor, dead.

Tremula was DIAMONDS DROOG!

A former agent of the Kingdom of Derse, you're now the most sharply dressed member of the Midnight Crew. While your boss is a high-strung ball of barely restrained black fury, you're more a cold and savvy psychopath. Short tempered, violent, and sadistic, sure, but also efficient and professional. You prefer to take a diplomatic approach to things, not that there's anything wrong with living a trail of corpses in your wake, it's just not the only method to get what you want. This plan to infiltrate the Felt's mansion quietly and stealthy was almost definitely your idea, rather than Slick's.

Stolen Juju: You took out Eggs before starting this operation started, and have his magic egg timer on hand. You can use it to imitate that moron's time looping nonsense and trap somebody in a mosh pit of time duplicates. [Roleblocker]

Savy Killer: This isn't your first time sneaking around through green architecture, and by being careful, indirect, and employing misdirection, you can evade the notice of others, whether they're watching from the past, present, or future.  [Ninja Kill]

Safe-ClaimEggs!

It is now Night 3!

Night 3 will end at 2AM EST on Sunday 11/26, or when all night actions are submitted.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Just want to pop in for a second since I'm already dead and can't be mod-killed to say I would highly recommend not getting the flu after lung surgery. Also, flimsy arguments are flimsy.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Worked late and exhausted right now, so start of next day will be delayed a bit, sorry.
  • As you convene in the morning a quick headcount shows that again, everybody still alive is accounted for!

It is now Day 3!

Day 3 ends at 2PM Wednesday 11/29, or when a majority vote is reached.
  • Well, I kept a watch on Vivet but nobody tried to kill him
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I attempted to jail Ess last night, but instead I ended up walloping Sidd again.

I can only assume our busdriver loves my fists.

Feel like we're getting set up for another bomb off, if that's what we're willing to believe happened before.

• I got switched
    Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
    Probably Kistan but that only has one s
  • But you know that

Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
  • No activity detected and going to be out of touch until late Monday or Tuesday.
  • @Lehki be watching the lurkers like 'come on guys'
  • I'm still alive. Unless it's a play that went horribly wrong it's looking more positive that Zitto is town given Tremula's lynching from just two people.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I didn't use my kill, so I did nothing last night.
  • I obviously redirected Ess last night and took another slug from Vivet.

At this point, I think our safest bet is Ushaara. 

Vote: Ushaara

I'll note that with Tremula's lynching, that his safe claim even lent him credibility in that he took Eggs eggtimer to use against the Felt. It really brings everyone's claim into doubt.

I'm curious who Dys tracked last night?
  • Given the fact they haven't posted ANYTHING in almost a week, I will back @Sidd up and VOTE: USHAARA
  • and I would also like to know who @Dys tracked
  • I'll give them chance to say first rather than outing them.
  • But would they know you tracked them? I never got a message from being tracked
  • No, but they know who they visited.
  • well, maybe I'm off, but I think it's either @Ess or @Ushaara at this point. It's potentially Zitto.

Everyone else I believe accounted for themselves already.

I'm with Vivet, I believe we probably had a bomb placed last night.
  • Ushaara has been super quiet lately
  • Yes. And why did Ess not Unvote me yesterday? Rude.

Bomb sounds likely as I don't see any way mafia could have been hindered.

And do we have a detective of any kind? Not necessarily asking for a reveal, just speculating.
  • Sorry @Dys. I did not quite trust you then. I do quite trust you now if that helps!
    Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
  • If Sid is right and it is between me andd @Ushaara and I know I am innocent, should I vote @Usharra?
    Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
  • Going after silence has worked well so far. Barring a sudden and compelling response,

• No kills, silent @Ushaara , it could be connected

Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
  • for the record, I didn't think the the scum was between Ushaara and Ess, it was more the target of Dys' tracking. I obviously think Ushaara is a good way to go.

If he turns out to be town, then I think Cyndarin should be next.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Lol why me. No one has countered my vig claim. Cause town rarely has more than 1 vig.
  • Because you voted for Ushaara last round, and I'm not convinced by your claim, because Tremula's role reveal showed that we can't really trust anyone's claim.