I don't mind which goes first so Vote Cyndarin

Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
    Probably Kistan but that only has one s
  • (@Ess, don't forget to unvote first)

Vote Count

@Cyndarin(4): Dys, Sidd, Ushaara, Ess
    @Ushaara(2): Arix, Zitto

With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to reach majority!

With Mob Mentality in effect, @Cyndarin will be lynched at day's end.

Day 3 ends at 2PM EST Wednesday 11/29, or when a majority vote is reached.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Soooooo you think I blind claimed Vigilante and just hoped that, even though there is virtually always a town vigilante, there wasn't a town Vig this game to counter claim me. 

Lol, cool logic. 

vote: Ushaara
  • I'm not sure if you've been paying attention but turns out everyone has claimed a role that hasn't been counterclaimed.

We also know that scum have safe claims that conveniently add more credibility by using items and stuff for their safe claim, as shown by Tremula's role. 

The 'cool logic' is that knowing that information, claims aren't enough justification to give someone a pass.

So yes, 'cool logic bruh'

It doesn't matter what "everyone else" is claiming. Safe claims are just names, they don't give role powers. I'm not telling you to believe me because I claimed a name. The mafia player has to bluff the power based on available information. Every mafia game has core roles that appear consistently in nearly every game. Town nearly always has a Vig. The Vig is always town.

If a mafia member wants to bluff claim a power, they'll pick a ambiguous power that can be either town or mafia or a power that comes in different varieties (such as a investigator), and a power that is not a core town role. Mafia don't bluff claim pure doctors, because the mafia doesn't get doctors and the town always has one. They will bluff bus driver like we've seen in very recent games, because it's neither a core role nor a role that guarantees alignment. Or they'll claim investigator because both sides often have one. 

The mafia does not get Vigilantes. The mafia will not know who the vigilante is until they are investigated or dead. No semi aware, moderately experienced mafia player is going to claim Vigilante because it's a pure town power, and asking for a counter claim. The only person who would bluff claim Vigilante is maybe a desperate SK under serious scrutiny. 

So, again, cool logic. 
  • Vote Count

@Cyndarin(4): Dys, Sidd, Ushaara, Ess
    @Ushaara(3): Arix, Zitto, Cyndarin

With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to reach majority!

With Mob Mentality in effect, @Cyndarin will be lynched at day's end.

Day 3 ends at 2PM EST Wednesday 11/29, or when a majority vote is reached.

A little over 1 hour left.

• Cyndarin said:
    ... Safe claims are just names, they don't give role powers...

Stolen Juju: You took out Eggs before starting this operation started, and have his magic egg timer on hand. You can use it to imitate that moron's time looping nonsense and trap somebody in a mosh pit of time duplicates. [Roleblocker]

Safe-ClaimEggs!

Right - they don't get role powers...

Mmmk, well Tremula got both. My argument still stands. 
  • Except it's based on the premise that they couldn't reasonably fake a claim. Tremula's role reveal says otherwise. 

'cool logic'
    So, you clearly didn't read my full argument. That wasn't remotely the lynch pin of my position.

You either believe the mafia has a secondary kill method with a safe claim a la Tremula (which is the argument you're outlining now), and I either gambled on the town having no Vigilante (which I explained why it was unrealistic in depth) or I knew beforehand that town had no Vig (somehow). 

....or you believe I'm the Town's vigilante. 

Only one of those would be a realistic, balanced game scenario. 

I think you're just deciding to be stubborn and convincing yourself at this point, regardless of the counter argument. If I get lynched, being correct is almost as satisfying as winning. Almost.

So again, cool logic. Your position just make no sense. You're just choosing not to address it. 
  • Cyndarin, i'm not convinced you're scum. But at this point it looks like they're going for a mob mentality lynch and are just waiting it out, which is super cheap and i didn't like when it happened to me. If you are town i apologise, but at this point with as much derp is going around i'm not sure we have much chance anyhow.  VOTE CYNDARIN
  • And for those of you capable of reason, if Cyndarin is town and I don't survive the night, I urge you to consider the conductors of this lynch train
  • I was still on the fence and any of us could have swung it back to Ushaara, but that settles it I guess.
  • Cuts off discussion :/
  • Sorry, unvote , vote cyndarin
  • Those are not the only two choices. You keep saying that 'it was a gamble to claim Vig' and I'm saying due to the evidence of Tremula's role reveal that you could have reasonably known there wasn't a town vigilante. I'm not sure what part of that is hard to understand. 
  • That's five, peeps
  • Vote Count

@Cyndarin: Dys, Sidd, Ushaara, Ess, Arix

And that's a lynch!

As Cyndrain rails against the accusations, Arix draws her and gun coldly fires a bullet into Cyndarin's back. "No point in dragging it out." she states grimly as Cyndrarin drops to the floor, dead.

Cyndarin was DIE

You're the sixth member of The Felt, and honestly kind of weirdo. Not just because you play with dolls and speak pretty much exclusively in nervous mumbles. There was also that thing with the chickens. 

Juju Doll: Your voodoo doll is an extremely potent, time-altering juju. By sticking a pin associated with a person into it, you'll instantly hop into a timeline where they're dead!  Pulling the pin back out should move you to a timeline where they're alive again, but you think that'll just complicate things so you'll cool it on that till this mess is over.  [Vigalante]

You are a member of The Felt, and win when all threats to the mansion are eliminated. 

It is now Night 4!

Night 4 ends at 2PM EST Thursday 11/30, or when all night actions are submitted.
    edited November 2017

• Another explosion rocks the mansion in the middle of the night!

Dys' decimated corpse is found in the wreckage. Vivet's corpse is also found, mutilated and still on fire elsewhere in the mansion!

Dys was TRACE!

You're a sneaky rat, and expert infiltrator, and a hard guy to ditch. You've got the power to see people's past trails, so you always know where somebody has been and what they've been up to recently.

Past Trails: Once per night, you can follow somebody's trail and see just what shenanigans they got up to, and who, if anybody, they targeted. [Tracker]

You are a member of The Felt, and win when all threats to the mansion are eliminated. 

==============================

Vivet was CANS!

You're by far the biggest and strongest fella in this outfit, and ain't nobody better forget it. As an enormous brute, you enjoy announcing your presence by busting through walls, Cool-aid Man style. OH YEAAHH!

Clock 'em into tommorow: You can punch a sucker straight outta the timeline and into the next day phase, causing them to skip the night. Nobody else will be able to mess with them though, seeing as they've vanished from the current timeline until the morning. [Jailor]

================================

It is now Day 4!

Day 4 will end on Sunday 12/3 at 2:30PM EST, or when majority vote has been reached!

The Manor is in extreme danger and has currently entered MyLo!
  • wtf is Mylo?
  • "Mislynch and lose." If we screw up today, the game is over immediately.
  • (It's a warning and shorthand for Mislynch-and-Lose)
  • ok. Last night I watched over Ess, his effigy was inert the whole time so nobody went after HIM. However as a side note, shortly after I grabbed his effigy, I was randomly teleported somewhere else in the mansion and had to walk my grumpy ass back  to the boutique
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Lynch the wrong person and you lose this night (mislynch, lose).  Lylo is "lynch a bad guy or lose".
  • It sounds like Sidd was trying to take one for the team if anybody went for you.
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Well Sidd wasn't taking one for the team as he swapped me with Arix. I tried to investigate Arix and got directed back to myself, so unfortunately no black hats found.

So we know none of Sidd, Arix or myself were jailed last night, meaning Vivet must have punched Zitto, Ess, or Dys? I doubt she'd have punched Dys, so Zitto/Ess, were either of you jailed?
  • Nobody punched Ess. That at least I can tell you. When Tremula was punched I was watching him, his effigy completely vanished
  • Ess was neither jailed nor acted upon with a nightkill
  • And at this point if someone did say they were jailed, I would be suspicious since Vivet would be unable to confirm, and they could just be using it as an alibi