The Midnight Crew Vs. The Felt! A Mobster Mafia. [MAFIA WINS!]

Comments

• As is revealing on day two. Dys is convinced beyond reason that I am mafia, and Sidd wasted a fair chunk of yesterday voting for me before going after a viable target
  • Arix said:
    Revelation under duress is completely useless, and revealing my role would pretty much make it useless anyhow
    Again, even if revealing your role makes it useless, preventing a mislynch is still pro-town utility. With three votes on you, mob mentality is looming; Give us something to work with other than just saying everyone voting for you is irrational.
  • The other thing is that there are a number of irritating factors in play that would hinder my revealing anything believably. Though since you seem to be asking actual questions and not just dismissing everything I say as 'lol of course a scum says that', I will answer one question about my role from you with as close to total honesty as the game rules allow, @Zitto . This isn't to imply dishonesty otherwise, but I will answer a direct question with a direct answer
  • And of course he's not actually around when I say that so pfffft. I guess @Sidd could ask something? Just bear in mind there's a specific piece of information I'm not really sure on, and I'm waiting for a specific person to be around to ask so if it touches on that you'd have to ask something else
  • Aaaand my neighbor has finally turned off his terrible music so I'm going to go crash now, I'll check back in the morning
  • Okay, now I'm worried Arix is sitting on a revenge power.

Unvote Arix
  • Well I am reporting in but I am just as confused as when I went to bed

@Arix and @Sidd are taking a lot of the heat while many others say nothing at all, perhaps content for two townies to lynch each other.

Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
    Probably Kistan but that only has one s
  • In regards to that one question, @Arix, what do you know about the mechanics of the punch night action people have mentioned?
  • ok, so that I have some information on, but am not entirely sure how to deal with it because I don't actually know the cause and effect. But I THINK that getting punched removes you briefly from the game, at least in the instance of being targetted by night actions. There's a flavor component to it I'm not sure of as far as my role goes, and I don't know how relevant it is
  • Basicly I can watch over a person remotely, and one of the people I watched, their effigy vanished during the night and I wasted the whole evening looking for it only for it to turn up in the morning, and I later found out they'd been a punch target. However because of that I believe I can safely say Tremula and Sidd are likely town
  • Who did you watch each night?
  • Well, the first night I watched Makaela. After the failed lynch I thought she might be a target. The second night I watched Tremula, because she's familiar with the source material
  • Also, I have a suspicion the mafia may have had a role detective investigate me one of the nights, because Dys kinda came after me out of nowhere with sort of a flimsy reason. That may just be paranoia on my part
  • Also for Tremula, I didn't want t hem coming back from recovery to see they'd been nightganked, that would have been crappy
  • That's quite convincing as I think that role would exist and doubt it'd be duplicated. Hmm. If that's the case then it sounds like someone else targeted Makaela with a bomb.

Unvote: Arix

• Unvote

• Vote: Vivet

Strictly because she hasn't been very active this day.
  • I'd raise that to not being very active all game. The only real contribution was listing options for Sidd+punch.

Vote: Vivet
  • I am as satisfied as I can be at this time on Arix being Town. I am going to be pretty spotty on checking in from here on out until the middle of Friday.
  • And in case it was unclear, yes I am the doctor, hence the reluctance to claim given my role last game
  • Don't worry, I'll protect you
  • Vote Count

@Vivet (2): Dys, Sidd

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to reach majority!

With Mob Mentality in effect, Vivet will be lynched at day's end.

Day Two ends at 2AM EST on Saturday 11/25, or when majority vote is reached.
  • Vivet, can you say any more about the 'neutral' message you got on night 1?
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I don't really have time to play the way I'd like, so I'll just lay everything on you.

I am Cans, the guy that jails people by punching them into the next dayphase.

The "neutral" message I am talking about was getting redirected to Sidd from Cyndarin. Redirects/busdriving can very well be either town/mafia and it's hard to get a read on as a result. This is also why I decided I believed Sidd once he confirmed who both targets were that night.

And I obviously smacked the crap out of Tremula last night, so that's useful to keep in mind moving into the future and re-examining who could have done what on which day.

I feel like I wasn't too subtle about this, and still very suspicious of Trem for refusing to consider it could be a jailing given she even mentioned in the game thread that Cans is capable of punching people into the future.

But oh well! There we go.

• As @Dys and @Sidd keep chasing down people on flimsier and flimsier evidence...

Vote: Dys
    Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
  • Unvote

Vote: Dys

I'm mostly voting to protect Vivet at the moment, I buy her claim and don't want her being lynched, but I'm willing to move it.

I think we were pretty upfront that the reasoning for Vivet was inactivity, I'm not sure why that's so crazy considering that we voted for Yasei for exactly the same reason. It's not really 'flimsy and flimsier' evidence, it's really just the same evidence.

• Arix seemed just a name out of a hat though
    Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
  • I actually had/have a suspicion about Dys but now I can actually make it not a 'NO U' vote
    VOTE: DYS
  • Aside from my belief that he is either a mafia detective who recently investigated me, or someone else is and he decided to try and get me lynched, there were a lot of oddly specific accusations about hat bombs or somesuch that seemd to come out of nowhere
  • Mine is an easy reveal, I'm Trace the tracker. I tracked Arix first night which was why I voted him - he visited Makaela who blew up to a bomb. I believe he's doctor though so that means someone else visited Makaela. It was worth a shot.

Night 2 I tracked Sylandra and saw her trail swapping with Sidd.

So that means we need a new target!

Unvote