The Midnight Crew Vs. The Felt! A Mobster Mafia. [MAFIA WINS!]

Comments

• UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Hey. Sorry for silence. I wasn't originally going to play this game as knew nothing about the theme and knew my own activity would be limited between travelling out of country. Sylandra pinged me when numbers were short but 

I'm Itchy and am role investigator to counter safeclaims. Speedy checking of hats without people knowing is the flavour I get. I checked Sylandra night 1 which i know looks bad, but not the bomb planter. Missed action on night 2 due to travel/family and checked Dys last night after Tremula's reveal showed safe claim flavour included having Egg's roleblock power.

Bout to board another flight home so again out of action for a bit. To have an alternative

Vote Ess

(Can't figure out how to bold on phone)

• I want to see if Dys comments on this, if she tracked Ushaara, then she can confirm this, otherwise both Zitto and Ess have posted without saying what they did last night,  and I'm going to be more inclined to vote for them considering they did not open up to their actions.
  • Vote Count

@Ushaara(4): Sidd, Arix, Zitto, Ess
    @Ess: Ushaara

With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to reach majority!

With Mob Mentality in effect, @Ushaarawill be lynched at day's end.

Day 3 ends at 2PM Wednesday 11/29, or when a majority vote is reached.
  • I did nothing except get swapped. I have no night things to do
    Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
    Probably Kistan but that only has one s
  • Disappointingly I tracked Ess so ended up tracking Sidd again, whose trail vanished when Vivet punched him. So I'd have been doubly thwarted, but can confirm their actions I guess.

I think Ess is a more likely lynch target as Zitto could have saved Tremula by switching to Ushaara or Cyndarin without too much suspicion.

Vote Ess

(To bold on phone tap the B then type. All my posts are from the phone!)
  • How many more Midnight Crew are we looking for do we think?
    Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
  • I'd guess two remaining. Four scum - three mafia and one serial killer sounds normal for twelve players. No guarantee though.
  • So @Ushaara if you checked @Dys, what did it turn up?
    Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
    Bright red hat with number 3 and confirmed to be Trace
  • And @Dys to confirm?
    Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
  • Oh she already has! Must read back more.
    Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
  • Now a few days back, we had reduced those down to bad guys to me, Tremula, Cyndarin, Zitto, Ushaara.

Strike 1 - Tremula

leaving 2 left and a list of four

Zitto I guess gets a pass for killing Tremula

Leaving me, Cyndarin and Ushaara

Now I know I am one of the good guys

So that just leaves Cyndarin and Ushaara as our missing two

Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
  • @Cyndarin, what's your character name?
  • Unvote Ushaara

Vote: Ess

Ushaara came out with a claim, and Ess has just been saying 'I'm innocent'
  • I would be expecting some kind of detective, which Ushaara is. Shame he doesn't have new provable information at this point but I think it's enough to move him down the list.

Others who've claimed aren't proven town yet. Vivet is most solid as Cans' punch isn't stealable and mafia blocker (Tremula) + mafia jailer would be terrible for town. And Vivet jailed Tremula on night 2.
  • Say now if proof is what you want though, I am Crowbar

All you's lugs, listen up

I am going to save you from yourselves and stop you from lynching the wrong fella - namely me, Ess!

Now go after the other guys!
    Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
  • That's reasonably convincing! The wiki says that Crowbar is Caliborn's right hand man, 'oversees much of the Felt' and is 'running the show'. I can't find anything about the Midnight Crew that contradicts that claim.

Unvote
  • Well everyone has claimed something but Zitto at this point.

I'll unvote, but I want to see what happens first.
  • But then Zitto did vote to kill Tremula
    Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
  • I would point out that in the Ghibli game, I told the other mafia to vote for me when Cyndarin brought me under suspicion so as to enhance their credibility. The fact that someone votes for a mafia does not remove the possibility of them being mafia as well
  • Ess glowers in disappointment as accusations fall against him. Turning to Sidd, the last to point a finger at him, he suddenly whacks him upside the head with a maroon colored crowbar. 

"All you's lugs, listen up! You idiots ain't lynching me, so quit trying and get back to work on finding those black-hatted fools!"

Ess can not be lynched today!

Vote Count
    @Ushaara(3): Arix, Zitto, Ess

With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to reach majority!

With Mob Mentality in effect, @Ushaara will be lynched at day's end.

Day 3 ends at 2PM Wednesday 11/29, or when a majority vote is reached.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I really have no clue who to be punching anymore.

What is Arix's power again? Is he a tracker? Ush is an investigator apparently, Sylandra was a watcher, uuuhhh...

Guess we want to hear from Zitto at least, right.

• Arix is allegedly our doctor.

I've been trying to sit on this in hopes of taking one for the team. I'm Dose, and my power is that I'm a long time dying. I receive information about the character and kill method but not the player when someone attempts to night-kill me. I am post-limited once I start dying.
  • I am the doctor, I pick one person a night and watch their effigy. If the person is targeted by a kill action or presumably would otherwise die, I patch up the effigy and heal them through my voodoo tailoring skills
  • The reason I say presumably is I have no idea what happens if I choose someone to watch that had had a bomb planted on them, on the night the bomb goes off
  • Its all done very quiet

Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
    Well I understand that I haven't exactly earned my spot given how inactive I was, but lynching me is a mistake. Moreover, as Tremula's reveal showed, members of the Midnight Crew may have powers traditionally associated with Felt members.

So to provide an alternative to myself,

Vote Sidd

Should have quasi-protected Arix with his bodyswap, but swapped with Ess for some reason.

• Now everyone's claimed, this is what I think in rough order of least lynchable to most lynchable:

Dys - The deciding lynch vote on Tremula. Role confirmed by Ushaara (after claim). Secretly coded tracking results into posts to lock down my story before Arix and Sidd gave their information.

Vivet - Jailed Tremula (mafia blocker) on Night 2. Cast first suspicion on Tremula. Mafia jailer + mafia blocker is unlikely.

Ess - Demonstrated power, plausibly Crowbar (Town). Can't lynch today anyway.

Sidd - Accounted for every night. Would have been killed if he hadn't swapped with Sylandra on night 2. Not conclusive proof as it could have been a (risky?) mafia strategy. Volunteered information on Makaela/Sylandra/explosion that we wouldn't have had.

Zitto -  First lynch vote on Tremula. Could easily have switched to Cyndarin, Ushaara or me to save Tremula. Power not provable until death but laid groundwork for the claim back on Nov 18 (p.5) saying "It's even plausible that someone's power is that they die a day later".

Ushaara - The only investigator claim (Itchy). I think it's likely town would have an investigator, though we did start with a tracker + watcher. No independent evidence yet.

Arix - Claims protector. No proof yet. Visited Makaela on Night 1 before the explosion on night 2.

Cyndarin - Claims vigilante (Die). No kills or other evidence available. Yasei's comment to beware of Cyndarin - dubious value given Yasei was SK, but it all adds up.

So I’m at,

Vote: Cyndarin

• Yeah, I didn't protect Arix because I annouced loudly that I would protect him. Scum would have heard it, and assumed I was going to protect him and targetted someone else, so I didn't actually protect him.

Turns out telling the scum what you're going to do gives them reason to doubt. It paid off

Unvote
    Vote Cyndarin

I'm down with this train.
    Well in the interests of self-preservation

Unvote
    Vote Cyndarin