Pet Pics!

Comments

• KerithKerith Member Posts: 267 Gifted
    @Lehki Thank you for indulging me! They took forever to load on my practically-dialup internet, but so worth it. :)
    @Tarkenton Fantastic name! Now I want to watch Hook.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne Member Posts: 2,950 Transcendent
    Those ferrets though. <3

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear Member Posts: 2,555 Transcendent
    Ferrets are the best. I miss mine. Even if one of the evil little bastards chewed a hole in the sleeve of my favorite hoodie.
  • TirahTirah Member Posts: 442 Mythical
    I really want one, myself, but my place does not allow pets. :(
  • LaysusLaysus Member Posts: 154 Master
    This is just before I got told off for disturbing her when she was sleeping, even if it was to clean up after her (she's a grumpy lady in the morning)
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • EnadonellaEnadonella Member Posts: 454 Expert
    Laysus. More snake! :)
    I stand by the Oneiroi's decision to pull the book from the public library. I will specifically withdraw the Oneiroi's reason why and replace it with my own words which I've stated to you several times: We reserve the right to pull writings in the public library in our sole and absolute discretion. Any reason given for pulling a public writing is out of courtesy only and not to be taken as a precedent or a rule.
    Here's an older one :D 
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • EnadonellaEnadonella Member Posts: 454 Expert
    D'aw. <3 is that a fluffy kitty there too? Do they get along?
    I stand by the Oneiroi's decision to pull the book from the public library. I will specifically withdraw the Oneiroi's reason why and replace it with my own words which I've stated to you several times: We reserve the right to pull writings in the public library in our sole and absolute discretion. Any reason given for pulling a public writing is out of courtesy only and not to be taken as a precedent or a rule.
  • ChirbiChirbi Member Posts: 148 Capable
    Can't resist! So many adorable animals! Here are the two orange princess roommates that live with me and my partner:

they have a hard time napping because we can't stop taking pictures of them together.
  • SylandraSylandra Lurking Lady The Last Mafia GameMember Posts: 4,463 Transcendent
    That is the most adorable smile.
    Fyler said:
    Sylandra has a very signature (and somewhat twisted) sense of humor
    So at the weekend, I put together a bioactive setup for Penelope, our python - It's a miniature ecosystem with live plants and isopods and other critters to clean things up, and it's a lot larger than the old one :D 

@Kerith and @Arien seemed interested >.>

@Laysus I love how she's peeking up at you in the second-to-last pic. Cute! Thanks for remembering to share. :)
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne Member Posts: 2,950 Transcendent
    YOU ADDED MUSIC

Orpheus wasn't named after this guy, right?
    Image result for dr orpheus venture bros

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spotMember Posts: 4,402 Transcendent

I just found the 'add music' option, so yeah I added music.  :D

Orpheus was named after this guy,

but his middle name is Byron.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.Member Posts: 8,135 Transcendent
    Ejderha said:
    My two poor, tired kitty cats.

Uh. 

Hey, buddy. Are you looking for a roommate to play all of those games with?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.