Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Nocht said:
    Tarkenton said:
    Regarding the flap about Tylwyth making threads, perhaps it was a bit premature on the admin side to toss forum categories up there if they're not meant for use yet. See category for something you have an interest in, make thread. Is understandable on his part.
    That's my fault. I didn't mind the discussion. I just thought consolidation would be better, and I wasn't aware we were making subforums. Apologies to @Tylwyth!

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    True story. One year I took 5th place, two of the other designs were through my cartels for other people, and another character of mine married the person who won the Seal.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I miss Ialie MS paint pictures
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    You think you've hit the lowest of the low, and then you mis to Anonymous a verse that's parodied off of Smash Mouth. 
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Tremula said:
    You think you've hit the lowest of the low, and then you mis to Anonymous a verse that's parodied off of Smash Mouth. 
    I totally don't regret encouraging you to do this at all.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I've botched every Beauty entry I've sent in this year in one way or another. Please don't punish the other designers for my brain flatulence, Charites.  :o3
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Don't worry, I just submitted a design. That should be more then enough to make them think your mistakes are nothing.

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • Still think it'd be nice if the general public got to discuss the guild overhaul.
  • FWIW, we're taking suggestions from the forums as well. Some of what we've been discussing in-clan will be released in some small part in the next day or two. 
    Art is by the wonderful Gurashi!
  • Correct. A large amount of what's occurred so far has been brainstorming and discussion of ideas sourced from everywhere. If we tried to go over everything discussed line by line, we'd be here till the end of time.
    Chirbo said:
    Still think it'd be nice if the general public got to discuss the guild overhaul.
    http://forums.lusternia.com/categories/gaudiguch-guild-reformation

Here you go, discuss away.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Except no one that knows anything is saying anything because huehue you're not one of the cool kids who get to pick it.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Well it's better "some" than "none, shut up and be happy".

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Chirbs, you've been provided a platform to express your ideas. It's on you if you don't want to use it. If you've got ideas for factions, names, concepts, mobs, exciting new ways to handle gwho, or whatever, post them up, and they'll be looked at and considered by the people who do the looking and the considering.

And keep in mind that everything is ultimately up to @Estarra and the admin. The players are being given unpreceidented influence over it, yes, but at the end of the day, its their call, not some mythical "cool kids" you think are pulling all the strings.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Shaddus said:
    Listening to the newbie aether talk about aslarans and other races having types, and now I want to roll a character in Magnagora that is a hairless cat.

I had a hairless aslaran Ninjakari, once!
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • I can't confirm any results of pending referendums in the Gaudiguch Cool Kids Clan, but I can confirm that there is a drinking game in progress.
  • Mysrai said:
    I can't confirm any results of pending referendums in the Gaudiguch Cool Kids Clan, but I can confirm that there is a drinking game in progress.
    Drink.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Celina said:
    Falmiis said:
    I don't understand how you can have this attitude of not wanting to play ball when given the opportunity to and then act all surprised when the gods don't want to play ball with you.

It's so they can bitch and feel vindicated about their pre existing admin hate regardless of the outcome.

Careful Celina, your bile is showing again. Tuck it away, would you dear?
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Woa woa, calm down with the attitude. I'm not an admin.
  • Celina said:
    Woa woa, calm down with the attitude. I'm not an admin.

Praise Estarra for that.
  • If you two are going to keep flirting, please do it in private messages rather on these forums. Otherwise we're going to have to step in here.
  • Mysrai said:
    I can't confirm any results of pending referendums in the Gaudiguch Cool Kids Clan, but I can confirm that there is a drinking game in progress.
    If anybody mentions the drinking game, take a shot.
    If you take a shot, take a shot.
  • People targetting novices on Ethereal
This discussion has been closed.