the Expedition - a Pokémon Mafia game. (GAME OVER. SYLANDRA WINS. TOWN WINS.)

Comments

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Lehki said:

Oh okay well wow. I guess all of Lunaala's followers all have the need to go out with a bang?

it's actually part of our win condition.
  • @Vivet confirm that :P
  • And since Rolsand didn't get revived, I'm here to deliver with the multiposts, you're welcome people, I'll be here til the end of the day.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    What's the vote count?
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Vote: Kalaneya

Just in case
  • Vote: Kalaneya

Choo choo

That does sound like a confession to me, I suppose...? Team Lunaalia does seem addicted to going out with a bang, so... Vote: Kalaneya, may Arceus forgive her soul!
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • Also Page 100! And Tremula nabbed the first post of page 100 with an empty post? Suspicious.
  • see here's my theory. Solgaleo's cult also had an epic exit post requirement, but Lehki's exit post?

Complete shit.

I mean just look at it, you can't compete with this artistry. Try harder next time bro. You guys thought there was some special Chosen One bullshit mechanism for getting Lunala to win. Nope, this is it. Epic posts. Get rekt folks, hell, we might just win after this day phase the way Vivet and I went out.
  • 100 comments for me on this post, forgot to split the last one up Rolsand style, won't forget again, promise!
  • Wow rude. ):

I had to rush to get that one in before day ended, and as far as I'm concerned my big reveal post was the one about the bomb that set everybody into a wild panic.
  • *blink*
  • I want two of whatever Kalaneya is on.

It's good ol' American not-needing-to-bluff freedom, motherfucker. And too much free time, we all should take two of that.
  • Rolsand said:

*blink*

Love you bro, what an inspiration.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Sylandra said:

What's the vote count?

My not at all official count is:

Kalaneya: 9 (Sylandra Dylara Cen Portius Kalaneya Thul Cyndarin Lehki Ileein)

Not Kalaneya: 0
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Kalaneya said:

I want two of whatever Kalaneya is on.

It's good ol' American not-needing-to-bluff freedom, motherfucker. And too much free time, we all should take two of that.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    edited August 2016
    Give me a second to re-read the last two pages without tears in my eyes, and I'll edit this post with official count. Holy shit, between @Kalaneya and @Phoebus, my quote book from this game is so huge.

Vote Count -

Kalaneya: 9 (Sylandra, Dylara, Cen, Portius, Kalaneya, Thul, Cyndarin, Lehki, Ileein)

With 18 trainers alive, it's 10 to lynch!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Kalaneya has a secret thug side.
  • Rolsand said:

Kalaneya has a secret thug side.

I did not realize that my giant rainbow hippogriff in-game did not come off as thug :(
  • This game. I do not understand this game. I do not understand what happened last night. The epic flounce posts have been on point, however.

For the sake of putting us all out of this multiple post posting misery, Vote: Kalaneya

• I always thought of Kalaneya as so reserved and proper.

Welp.
  • Thul said:

I always thought of Kalaneya as so reserved and proper.

Welp.

Oh my god, did my giant rainbow hippogriff also come across as reserved and proper? This thing really isn't making the desired impression.
  • Kalaneya said:

Thul said:

I always thought of Kalaneya as so reserved and proper.

Welp.

Oh my god, did my giant rainbow hippogriff also come across as reserved and proper? This thing really isn't making the desired impression.
    No one actually looks at anyone's pet.

Unless they talk. And then they talk about murdering it behind your back.

Occasionally in front of you.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals

I go out for a couple of hours and come back to this.

Aaah, I'll never be able to keep up with you all once I'm back at work.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    ( This. Game.)
  • Oh hey, I still need a steel type.