Touhou Mafia: Extreme Shrine Makeover Edition

Comments

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Obviously didn't mean mechanically, meant flavour wise. Shu stumbles through the interdimensional gateway stored in room B3-0907 of the facility and ends up here in Gensokyo, then sees me being awesome, or one of you guys doing okay, I guess, and decides he wants to be just like us. So he gets a deck of tarot cards, a box of glitter, a few balloons, a couple of flashlights, and some glue and makes his own "spell cards".
  • Very "trickster"...possible Rat?
    OH cruel Fate, when wilt thou weary be?
    When satisfied with tormenting me?
    What have I e'er designed, but thou hast crost?
    All that I wished to gain by thee, I've lost:
    From my first infancy, thy spite thou'st shown
    and from my cradle, I've thy malice known...
  • Luce is pretty much almost correct. pew pew.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Hmmm...well, if they're not from Gensokyo and are not town, then they don't exactly help town, right? I guess a full roleclaim will help us decide so I'd like to add more pressure towards that.

vote: Yarith
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh. You guys are so draaamaaaaatic. 
    I never said I don't win with town, it's just that I am only here to have fuuun.

Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Yarith said:
    Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh. You guys are so draaamaaaaatic. 
    I never said I don't win with town, it's just that I am only here to have fuuun.
    What does 'fun' translate to, anyhow?
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Oh, Yarith is Shu...no idea what that means, but disregard me!
  • Fun translates to winning spellcard duels and surviving to see the temple put back up. I didn't really think it was necessary for me to have to divulge that. 

Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • But you literally don't have the ability to win duels? And what interest would the temple be to you?
  • I can win duels! I just don't have very strong cards! 

Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Yarith said:
    Fun translates to winning spellcard duels and surviving to see the temple put back up. I didn't really think it was necessary for me to have to divulge that. 
    Didn't you say at one point that since you don't have real spell cards and can't use them correctly, you basically lose every duel? How do you win duels?
  • sorry, thread moves too fast. Question answered.

Looking at your claim again, I don't think you have much to offer town with your claim and it's the lowest risk option to not lynch town. If you're telling the truth, then we can at least confirm by investigating your stump. If you're not, then we get rid of someone working against us. So Vote: Yarith.
  • Since I don't have spellcards, I'm curious - what do the spellcards look like? What sort of information are you given about one?
  • Breandryn said:
    Since I don't have spellcards, I'm curious - what do the spellcards look like? What sort of information are you given about one?
    I, at least, was given the following information for each of my spellcards:

Name (Power): Type, cooldown
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • @Breandryn are you native to Gensokyo?

You're that weird girl that just plays in the mud, right?
  • Vivet mentioned it. I'm Rinnosuke Morichika
  • The weird girl off playing in the mud is my Lusternia character, so I understand the confusion :P
  • No, it has been said before that @Breandryn is Rinnosuke. A male character from the Real World that isn't a magical girl.
  • Quick vote update, that makes seven votes for Yarith. In addition, there is one vote each for me (from Weiwae), Tamashi (from Lehki), and Kalaneya (from me).

Speaking of which, I should go ahead and Unvote, Vote: Yarith. Making eight of twelve, in no immediate danger of a clincher.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I would vote for Yarith if it weren't for this damn cold

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh. You guys are no fun. I really didn't want to reveal but since you're all pushy mafia players and it seems like I either die today or tonight: 
    Unlike Ileein I actually have a use. I can roleblock and protect one person erry nite - the same person. I'm really good at squishy hugs.

Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Who did you use it on, last night?
  • Sorry if you've said it but I did not see it anywhere, are you town?
  • My guess was @Ileein, but I kind of hope this isn't the case so that we can get more information.
  • I win with town, yup.

Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • What's your motive to see the shrine rebuilt? I think I asked that and didn't get an answer....
  • For those of you who aren't savvy in Touhou, Hakurei shrine exists - or, I guess, used to exist- in both sides of the barrier. Its only purpose is to maintain the barrier and act as the medium between the two. I guess if it gets built I go home.

Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Interesting.
  • Yarith said:
    Fun translates to winning spellcard duels and surviving to see the temple put back up. I didn't really think it was necessary for me to have to divulge that. 
    Yarith said:
    I win with town, yup.
    I found this contradictory. The first seems like third party survivor, the second you're saying you're town. Which is it?
  • Well...to be devil's advocate, not really. The point of the game for town is to see the shrine rebuilt.

......Remember?