Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• edited June 2013
    Thinking of a second trade. Not sure which. Any ideas? I have lowmagic and tattoos.

EDIT: Thinking artisan. So I can furnish my own manse.
    A horde of beings swarms about Your bulk. They are diverse in shape but are, without exception, horrific to look upon. Claws and teeth without number flash across Your vision, and nebulous masses of compound eyes and writhing tentacles and spindly antennae all twist around You. With the merest thought, You open wide Your maw and lazily swallow one.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice

So:

Svorai said:
    Siam said:
    Siiiiiiiddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
    Wrong thread, Siam. Wrong thread.

=((

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• It feels like my archetype is just simply hated by the admin, at times.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Join the club.
  • edited June 2013
    Yeah, I'm sure everyone feels that way at times. The way they handled the snoefaasia report just makes it sting worse than usual. Essentially doing the exact opposite of what was asked for (with apparently zero dissent from envoys), and calling it approved.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • Time to remove diamond from my bashing defenses. I know it interfered too much with PvP but that was one third of what was great for Researcher PvE.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Yea.  I read that and cringed for you guys.
    Riluna said:
    Yeah, I'm sure everyone feels that way at times. The way they handled the snoefaasia report just makes it sting worse than usual. Essentially doing the exact opposite of what was asked for (with apparently zero dissent from envoys), and calling it approved.
    Yeah, that was pretty uncalled for and the reasoning feels really out there.
  • KioKio
    edited June 2013
    So, I see my health turn yellow while hunting and I panic.

Then I realize my health turns yellow at 9.2k and feel silly.  This is gonna take some getting used to, still.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, poor wiccans get no envoy or admin love. 

It's not like healing got a cleanse equivalent, fae became uncrittable, fae sped up by 2s (!), hexes got super buffed (!), wisp got better, nativity doesn't need eq to cast any longer, flight got less restrictions, steal got faster, scourge knocks off balance, waxing got changed, and pooka is well on the way to working like every other force command.

Poor, poor wiccans.
    RE: snoefaasia - I would say that the issue was solved. Now no one will feel obligated to do the quest continually.

...Yay!

I can kind of agree that when you balance classes, you should only take into account reasonable (little-no effort) additions instead of taking into account every possible buff ever. Would make things easier.

Because if we're not gonna do that, I would say that the OP throne blessing should get toned down first before any change to quest fae.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    !@$ YEAH, PANTOGRAPH UPGRADE
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    edited June 2013
    Shuyin said:
    RE: snoefaasia - I would say that the issue was solved. Now no one will feel obligated to do the quest continually.

...Yay!

I can kind of agree that when you balance classes, you should only take into account reasonable (little-no effort) additions instead of taking into account every possible buff ever. Would make things easier.

Because if we're not gonna do that, I would say that the OP throne blessing should get toned down first before any change to quest fae.
    Well, hey, I'm no wiccan so this is just my empathy running here but when you make a 3 solution report, one of which just aimed to make snoefaasia last longer and leave the status quo more or less the same otherwise, and the admin turn around and say "nah, we'll just cut its efficacy down to less than a third", you probably feel like you got slapped in the face. 

But there's still hope. For SDs, they probably don't need it as badly given the build-up of twist, and MDs can always try to see about changing shafts if it's not good enough at doing its job already.
    That's solution 4 for you. It's a risk we all have to take, unfortunately. I've made my peace with that.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Its impossible for me to rage about any report now that Ripple has finally got nerfed.

Now, need to finally nerf shrines and free discretionaries.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • At least I made it to almost 80% before the Internet went out again. And if I die, it'll be on astral so I don't have to worry about rezzing. Still a pain, though. All those delicious corpses that coulda been god essence. If it's not back in the morning, I'll be super upset since Id bought a kiss, though.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited June 2013

@Celina, WHERE ARE YOU?

Also, poor, poor, poor snoefaasia change.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• KioKio
    edited June 2013
    So many new toys to play with!  So many new possibilities!  Excitement level exceeding what I thought it would be.

I don't know if I want to get my endowments first, or spoil myself and just save for the custom zap I've had written up for months :(
  • Someone feed me the short and long ABs for Trip. *flutter*
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Viynain said:
    Someone feed me the short and long ABs for Trip. *flutter*
    Trip                Intentionally trigger a trap.

TRACKING - TRIP

Syntax: TRIP TRAP <direction>

You can trip a trap in a certain direction, triggering its effects and
    taking the trap into a fired state.
  • Someone likes alliteration...
    Will you still love me when I am no longer young and fergalicious?
  • Oh, yay! Thank yoouuuu.

Where does it fall between?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Dynami said:
    Someone likes alliteration...
    I confess that when writing the report I had a certain fondness for "trip trap".
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Viynain said:
    Someone feed me the short and long ABs for Trip. *flutter*
    Derp, I had aurik message shuyin not you with the AB and placement of it.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I'm super happy that I'm a Demi now, and getting here was filled with excitement and motivation.

But now I'm just so burnt out :(
  • Now you get to hunt for demi powers.

Now you get to hunt for veneration, avatar, and a cult.

Now you get to imbue/hunt for cult essence.

That's demi+ all over again. ENJOY SIR
  • The hunting never ends RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN KIO!!!
  • Heh.  At least now it doesn't seem like my life depends on it.  I *may* be considering a race hat, though.  I really want to get into the end-game PK stuff... but like @Ixion said, tae'dae dex makes my heart break.

I just don't want Kio to be anything but a big 'ole bear :(
  • KioKio
    edited June 2013
    Whoops.  Just gonna email artifacts and ask.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Thing is, no one ever really takes a character other than as the hat they wear, unless they're RP'd as a notorious changeling.

There's ways to pretty much be a Tae'dae in every sense except bearhugging someone to death, you can learn the language and do the emotes through skills and small cost artifacts, I do it with Morkarion.

Still thinking of customising that hat into something else to make it less obvious.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

This discussion has been closed.