Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    edited July 2013
    More raves! This one's for @Shedrin. :D Again.

Edit: And no log posted with this rave.
    @Maylea!!!

(It must be really annoying for me to post so often, especially in raves, but, for those I don't interact with daily, it's needed in my opinion!)
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I get the feeling one day Mork will come out shredded, assuming he comes out at all, but I love Iriki already.

Small off chance meeting has given me so many good ideas.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• <3 Mork for trying.
  • @Avurekhos, @Zouviqil, and @Gabriella.  Hopefully more to come!

And also @Thul, for dealing with the breakdown afterward.
    @Kio for reasons we'll see posted tomorrow; @Thul for similar and for confusing the heck out of Zou.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    @Anita for being a constant source of inspiration for clever ways to use my fuzzy spider. <3

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

edited July 2013
    @Marcella <3

@Tridemon, for bringing my RP to a place I didn't know was even possible. Ho-ly damn.

Edit: Also, the random cake. Who gave me this cake! Dx

Edit edit: So I don't make another post, @Maellio. I look forward to harassing you more.
  • edited July 2013
    Was it fancy wedding cake? It might have been from Sid's wedding.

Much love to @Nelras for tolerating my crazy and going ahead with the wedding even though he was practically falling asleep!
    edited July 2013
    Sidonie said:
    Was it fancy wedding cake? It might have been from Sid's wedding.

Much love to Nelras for tolerating my crazy and going ahead with the wedding even though he was practically falling asleep!
    A storm-coloured greyhound trots in from the south.
    A storm-coloured greyhound pads in, dropping a slice of vanilla-spiced 
    cheesecake into your hands before turning around to leave again immediately.

I swear, whoever the nice person is who's giving my character cakes, I will find you, and I will feed you sweets.

-----EDIT-----

A storm-coloured greyhound trots in from the southwest.
    A storm-coloured greyhound pads in, dropping a lemon sunflower sandwich cookie 
    into your hands before turning around to leave again immediately.

I am going to find you. Swear it.
  • Can't be a large search space. How many Hallifaxian Trackers are there?
  • A rave for Airela, because she's an awesomesauce future daughter who designed a gown for me, as well as most, if not all, accessories to go with. 

Also a belated rave to Eilir, Lyethal and Zouviqil.

And another for being allowed to have a shop in New Celest. 

Also, also, one for Morkarion and his spider messages. They cheer me up, and makes the people who are with me freak out. Maybe those messages will work one day!
    Thul said:

Come visit the Emporium Pragmatic soon, in beautiful downtown Glomdoring!
    I want to go! D:
    Raves for @Tridemon and a trip with him to Lirangsha!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Zouviqil said:

I can see what's happening;
    And they don't have a clue...
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Shaddus said:
    I can see what's happening; And they don't have a clue...
    Who's the trio that's going down to two?

Also, as I've said to him, "hot air balloon ride" doesn't have quite the same ring as "magic carpet ride."
  • Doing Sidonie and Nelras's wedding! 
    Found the giver of sweets, gave them sweets in return. All is good in the universe.
    @Maylea @Zvoltz @Shedrin - you know why

@Hiriako and @Gabriella for some family RP, and Gabriella and @Kyair for the best gift ever.
  • Yay, new honors! Just... hope I didn't snipe all of someone's hard work. >_> Only had one item turnin? Hmm.

Love the flavor on the Night Market. Distinct air of mystery and otherworldly dream logic. I do wonder exactly where all the humans came from, but that's the least of the place's WTFness.

It's good WTFness.
  • Lol there are 7 miniquests. 1 item turnin = stole all their work.
    @Anita for a gift I didn't deserve and got anyway - I owe you lady!

@Tridemon for a spontaneous trip to Celestia! Woo!

@Kio for some great tell-sent RP!

@Morkarion for additional tell-sent RP and an excellent, excellent quote I am going to keep to myself forever.
  • An impromptu sermon done by Kio was really entertaining. Valonah and I really enjoyed ourselves watching it. I may actually finish mine now.
  • ...when I grow up, I want to be @Kio.
  • Svorai said:
    ...when I grow up, I want to be @Kio.
    *wigglebutt*
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Justice domoth fight and how crazy it was... I feel like Wonder Woman after that. :D

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • I feel like Ixchilgal deserves a rave for getting Kari to Xion.

That was a fun flare, even if we had a communication mishap at the end there. Nice to see colossi be useful! Quinton and Elanorwen are super.

I will also rave for new folks that are really excited about getting involved. Good stuff!
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
This discussion has been closed.