Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Altrea said:
    WOOT! New stole! Love you @Mysrai!

... I am now a dreameater moth. I am very, very happy right now. And I can lick people. As a dreameater moth.
    /looks at title

/looks at dingbats

Well.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."

• Eritheyl said:
    Altrea said:
    WOOT! New stole! Love you @Mysrai!

... I am now a dreameater moth. I am very, very happy right now. And I can lick people. As a dreameater moth.
    /looks at title

/looks at dingbats

Well.
    You have to get it

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Get it gurrrrrrrl.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    @Lavinya I can't I just CAN'T arghhhrhhhh <3

(paid it partially forward almost immediately, oh what a beautiful world in which we live if only for some marvelous people!)

-

• edited November 2014

@Eritheyl just leaves me to die when we are hunting as soon as he got the dingbats :p

Thanks for that @Lavinya

EDIT!

Really short stupid rp with Eri is fun :)

The playa you love to hate
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    @Lisaera didn't zap Ev! Yay! :D

I have no idea what Ev has done to deserve this kind of attention, but you are the BEST!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    edited November 2014
    @Maligorn for teaching me how to bard and Spiritsinger. Thank you! <3

Note: Any and all failings of mine at killing or bard-ing are my own fault and have nothing to do with my awesome teacher

Edit: Also, @Gabriella and @Lisaera and all the nice librarians who let my book get published, yay!
  • Aww yiss, a prestige win for Glom. I feel I do well at this librarian stuff :D (I say when I have two books to fix that were rejected)
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
    Whoever took control of Miakoda + the elfen guard. That was. That was amazing. Selenity now dislikes that guard greatly and loves Miakoda to bits.

Also, on that note, @Atlair for requesting a poem to be read aloud.
  • edited November 2014

Dear @Peridot,

You are pretty good. :)

The playa you love to hate
    @Haezon is interesting to talk to. Must do more of this.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• Everiine said:
    @Haezon is interesting to talk to. Must do more of this.
    Same, I don't know why I waited to talk to @Everiine. It was a good day for Trills everywhere.
    Retired.
    Having a two-person ball with @Mamoru in Serenwilde. So sweet, so cute.
    I have been RPing with @Everiine for more than 2 hours and I think less than 5 hours, consecutively, and the whole time has been a freaking blast. Awesome mushy RP is awesome and mushy.
    Selenity said:
    I have been RPing with @Everiine for more than 2 hours and I think less than 5 hours, consecutively, and the whole time has been a freaking blast. Awesome mushy RP is awesome and mushy.
    Likewise! (It ended up being 3 hours exactly from the first Say to the last).

As a separate Rave, thank goodness Ev has more time on his hands, since frequently, I'm having to pick and choose who to talk to and RP with. Everyone wants to talk to him now!

Raves to:

@Gabriella, @Mamoru, @Erebos, @Atlair, @Niina, @Inzaias, @Xeria, and the mystery divine controlling not one but TWO NPCS AT ONCE (guessing Lisaera?) for that AMAZING RP that ended up happening at the MMT.

Also, mystery divine, thank you for naming the guard. I'm not sure why but I'm crying happy over the guard was named. So much happy.
    He has a NAME?!

Everiine said:
    He has a NAME?!
    HE DOES NOW!
  • edited November 2014
    Everiine said:
    He has a NAME?!
    Adasser, an elfen guard waggles his eyebrows comically.
  • edited November 2014
    Kudos to those involved in my great many questions to Miakoda!

And we learned my Pegasus' naaaame!

@Selenity, @Gabriella (Happy Birthday, ICly!) , @Qistrel, @Niina, @Atlair and anyone else I missed! (And of course, whomever was possessing Miakoda!!)

Nothing happens that is flashy or pronounced. The Maiden simply removes her hand from the creature, taking a step back toward the Moonhart Mother. "His name," she whispers, in a pleasant, delightful tune, "His name is Llemrai.
    Erebos said:
    Everiine said:
    He has a NAME?!
    Oh no, that might mean he's permanent! Ev will never be rid of his shenanigans!

• edited November 2014
    A big thanks to @Niun, @Peridot, and @Vumiri for running through the play with me.  I'd rather have something that isn't perfect than letting the play decay into nothingness from lack of people being on when I am.

I think I'm going to stick to library submissions :P  (Or maybe figure out how to do/write one man plays)

Also thanks to the people who responded to my public post. I really hope @Viravain didn't just vanish.
  • Daganev said:
    A big thanks to @Niun, @Peridot, and @Vumiri for running through the play with me.  I'd rather have something that isn't perfect than letting the play decay into nothingness from lack of people being on when I am.

I think I'm going to stick to library submissions :P  (Or maybe figure out how to do/write one man plays)

Also thanks to the people who responded to my public post. I really hope @Viravain didn't just vanish.

Yeah don't mention me or anything.
    Retired.
  • Haezon said:
    Daganev said:

Yeah don't mention me or anything.
    All part of the training regiment :P
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Everiine said:
    Erebos said:
    Everiine said:
    He has a NAME?!
    I wonder what happens if you try to dismiss him now...
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Xenthos said:
    Everiine said:
    Erebos said:
    Everiine said:
    He has a NAME?!
    I wonder what happens if you try to dismiss him now...
    He'll probably pinch your rump and waggle his eyebrows at you.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Dear library admin,

You just approved books before I got around to handing out favors and credits. I am impressed and highly pleased with this state of affairs. Keep up the good work!
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
This discussion has been closed.