Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• Goon Trainee Sedanas Somnius, Fist of the Agile

Neat

• edited June 2015

Arcanis said:
    [stuff]

lol. I love how you somehow assume you've been 'hunting me down' by having achieved a kill on me in the first time in -months-, a kill in which I walked to the room you were in (since Dahlla was there after being ganked by your little goon trainee) and then actually accepted your random attacking as a challenge and stood there and took it. Please wake up from the delusion you seem to currently be living in. No, you have not been 'hunting me down and you die like bad man', you dont even scry me. Please stop trying to act like some badass.

Yes I chopped elders, yes I will continue to chop elders. No you are not a threat to me doing so. No you have not been hunting me down. No, you will -not- be successful at doing so with Avenger. Good day.

You say this all the time. Seriously, even if you TRY and kill someone then die to them you say you stand there and take it and make it sound like you are so cool and tough because you just took it. And then you insult people about their use of a class, Not that it matters because the only reason you ever die is because you stand there and take it, right?
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

• Shoot. I want to be @Celina's goon trainee too. 
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited June 2015
    You're right, I am not actively hunting you down. I actually only kill you when I come across you and it's convenient. It requires a lot less effort than hunting you, and you still die. Like I said, "when you come around when people like me are on, you die." You came around and you died. Because it's easy. You owned those trees tho.
  • Eritheyl said:
    Goon trainee? It's funny because Sedanas has probably spoken to Celina all of twice. Lolol.

That would be Niico, not Sedanas, whom Celina stated she will be 'taking on as her protege'.

Taevyn said:

Arcanis said:
    [stuff]

lol. I love how you somehow assume you've been 'hunting me down' by having achieved a kill on me in the first time in -months-, a kill in which I walked to the room you were in (since Dahlla was there after being ganked by your little goon trainee) and then actually accepted your random attacking as a challenge and stood there and took it. Please wake up from the delusion you seem to currently be living in. No, you have not been 'hunting me down and you die like bad man', you dont even scry me. Please stop trying to act like some badass.

Yes I chopped elders, yes I will continue to chop elders. No you are not a threat to me doing so. No you have not been hunting me down. No, you will -not- be successful at doing so with Avenger. Good day.
    <attempts to seem intelligent>

Why are you talking? Shouldnt you be mouthing off on skype somewhere?

Stratas said:
    Arcanis said:
    Celina said:

2) I can never tell if you are aware of just how big of a hypocrite you are. You chopped elders for weeks on end, specifically waiting for times when no one was around to stop you. And when you do come around when people like me are on, you die. I'll take whatever "bad name" that gives me.

I'm confused about where Celina said she was 'hunting you down'? From here it looks you're blithering nonsense about how you're not actually being hunted, when she was saying that you avoid coming around when people are on because you're a coward who will get killed easily. Those are really different readings, but I think mine is closer to what she actually said, based on, y'know, words and stuff.

Also, you accept the challenge of combat by standing there and taking it?

Please stop trying to act like some badass. I'm gonna go be embarrassed for you.

The fact that her reference to me 'dying' and in-game replies was for me to 'stay in my city or she will continue to hunt me down'. Additionally her saying "when she comes around, I die". Im not sure how this is too hard for you to wrap your head around...but you seem pretty insignificant as I dont even know who you are.

Celina said:
    You're right, I am not actively hunting you down. I actually only kill you when I come across you and it's convenient. It requires a lot less effort than hunting you, and you still die. Like I said, "when you come around when people like me are on, you die." You came around and you died. Because it's easy. You owned those trees tho.

You really do tempt me to go back to chopping them. Heck why not.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Gosh, you're awful at quoting.
  • edited June 2015
    Arcanis said:
    Taevyn said:

Arcanis said:
    [stuff]

<attempts to seem intelligent>

Why are you talking? Shouldnt you be mouthing off on skype somewhere?

------------------

Please take a moment to look over, I don't know? Almost everything you ever posted on the forums, and then return to me and talk about attempting to seem intelligent. As for Skype, I use Skype to talk to friends and play CS:GO/D3/etc. But feel free to return to mouthing off about people over city tells, I hear it works better. The better question would be why are YOU talking, because, to be honest, nobody cares what you have to say.
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Arcanis said:

IC action decisions made based on feeling forum-griefed.  How classy. :)
  • edited June 2015
    Xenthos said:
    Arcanis said:

IC action decisions made based on feeling forum-griefed.  How classy. :)
    Well... would it really lower anyone's opinion of him?

Here's an interesting story I just saw. Any attempts to connect it to the day's forum rage would be spurious.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • @Qistrel should let me join her tattoo cartel oWo
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    @Tau Which one?

• edited June 2015
    72969    a coral vial                   (quicksilver)              1000      20
    93424    a vial                         (a potion of healing)      1129       8
    93899    a vial                         (a regeneration salve)     1066       8
    95954    a vial                         (a mending salve)          1043      33
    96223    a vial                         (liniment salve)           1054      33
    96554    a vial                         (a sanguine purgative)     1000      33
    167926   a ruby vial                    (a phlegmatic purgative    1000      37
    168029   a ruby vial                    (a potion of bromides)     1131      37
    212897   a vial                         (a potion of mana)         1011      21
    213070   an emerald vial                (elixir vitae)             1000      38
    96309    a sapphire vial                (a potion of fire)         1023      32
    157790   a pearl vial                   (a potion of frost)        1058      34
    166963   a ruby vial                    (an antidote potion)       1000      37
    116911   an onyx vial                   (a love potion)            1000      45
    215360   an onyx vial                   (a choleric purgative)     1000      45
    209943   a sinister rubine vial of gold (lucidity slush)           1096     273
    144270   an onyx vial                   (a melancholic purgativ    1058      46

I think that's everything! Am I missing something?

• Restorative ice.
  • edited June 2015
    Allheale, org brew.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Ice isn't needed quite yet. Good to have some in the liquidrift though.

• Also you're a warrior right? You'll probably want at least a few of the more common poisons.
  • Like what?

• Mantakaya (paralysis) and senso (slickness) are the big ones.

Other nice ones to have are... chansu (asthma), dulak (stupidity), aleutian (paranoia), niricol (blindness), ibululu (sensitivity), calcise (broken leg) and hadrudin (disloyalty).

If you wanna go all out, get all of them, but the others are more niche.
  • Kethaera said:

Here's an interesting story I just saw. Any attempts to connect it to the day's forum rage would be spurious.
    Neat article. I particularly liked, "Their long skinny arms equipped with talons at the extremities, swung mechanically, and soon were waved frantically at the suffering audience. Their mouths opened like caverns, and sounds like the wailing of damned souls issued therefrom."
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia

Sedanas said:
    72969    a coral vial                   (quicksilver)              1000      20
    93424    a vial                         (a potion of healing)      1129       8
    93899    a vial                         (a regeneration salve)     1066       8
    95954    a vial                         (a mending salve)          1043      33
    96223    a vial                         (liniment salve)           1054      33
    96554    a vial                         (a sanguine purgative)     1000      33
    167926   a ruby vial                    (a phlegmatic purgative    1000      37
    168029   a ruby vial                    (a potion of bromides)     1131      37
    212897   a vial                         (a potion of mana)         1011      21
    213070   an emerald vial                (elixir vitae)             1000      38
    96309    a sapphire vial                (a potion of fire)         1023      32
    157790   a pearl vial                   (a potion of frost)        1058      34
    166963   a ruby vial                    (an antidote potion)       1000      37
    116911   an onyx vial                   (a love potion)            1000      45
    215360   an onyx vial                   (a choleric purgative)     1000      45
    209943   a sinister rubine vial of gold (lucidity slush)           1096     273
    144270   an onyx vial                   (a melancholic purgativ    1058      46

I think that's everything! Am I missing something?
    Galvanism

• Hi, I'm like, back and stuff. 

• Couldn't stay up because of pain (to the point where I was vomitting, and I was like yeah, gotta log before it gets worse), log in to find out that someone 'accidentally' got a jar. I let someone know it was two animals away so they could claim it...and they didn't. The person who 'accidentally' claimed, wasn't even on the list. So that was annoying.

And Rheimos yelling just alerts the damned, lazy vultures, "Hey, hey, someone is here trying working on animals!" I wonder if influencing him with paranoia would stop him from yelling.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Unzareh said:
    ...and they didn't.
    Sooooooooooorryyyyyyyyy. Who stole it?
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Dahlla and Shango.
  • Actually I make it a point to help everyone get their Jars. I'd been neglecting it lately, started it up again. Relax, and I'll see to it everyone gets their Jars again.

And I had honestly though Dahlla was on the list, else I would've waited till I saw someone who was get their jars. Ventidius will most likely get the next I produce just so he finshes (being one away), then I can help you and Rawth get yours. Enadonella and Eritheyl are on the list as well...0 jars so I'll assume they'll be last up.
  • Shango said:
    Actually I make it a point to help everyone get their Jars. I'd been neglecting it lately, started it up again. Relax, and I'll see to it everyone gets their Jars again.

And I had honestly though Dahlla was on the list, else I would've waited till I saw someone who was get their jars. Ventidius will most likely get the next I produce just so he finshes (being one away), then I can help you and Rawth get yours. Enadonella and Eritheyl are on the list as well...0 jars so I'll assume they'll be last up.

You're a decent person, so I'll believe you. But next time please look at project Strongarm before completing a jar. If no one on the list is around, don't finish it :<
  • edited June 2015
    Unzareh said:

You're a decent person, so I'll believe you. But next time please look at project Strongarm before completing a jar. If no one on the list is around, don't finish it :<
    We actively encourage people to hunt mutts to help build jars momentum, because it takes an -awfully- long time to do it entirely on your own. It's what, 12-14 animals or something? Each of which takes two rounds of mutts? I don't think anyone is logged in consistently enough to realistically do it on their own unless we ban other people from doing it entirely. Implying 'don't do mutts, or if you happen to get a jar, hold onto it with the potential to see it wasted' is silly. If no one is around, by all means, use the damn thing. Then help do more mutts so it builds to the next one faster as well. We don't have an entirely reliable method to see how close to being done Snaikka is, only the vague line she says. 
This discussion has been closed.