Absence Thread

Comments

• My new computer shipped out, so I should be back by the end of the week.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I am sick at the moment. Just got my hands on a computer today. I have been advised to rest for another week. Until then, ciao~

Hang on, Shadowdancers. All shall still love us and despair~
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    =(( Get better!

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Siam said:
    I am sick at the moment. Just got my hands on a computer today. I have been advised to rest for another week. Until then, ciao~

Hang on, Shadowdancers. All shall still love us and despair~
    DO NOT STEAL MY LINE
  • Application exams and interviews for two organizations were a success but I still have another job interview this week so I still can't do much stuff in Lusternia but I can try to help as much as I can when I find the time to log in, I apologize to those people who need me for guild or city related duties! I'll still read messages though and I'll reply to them as soon as possible!
                                                                  Sao <3 Pandy
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I've got baking shifts all this week, which means getting into work around 4 am (and even earlier on Saturday). So don't expect me around much, or to be very lucid when I am around. I-)
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Still churning my way slowly through massive piles of schoolwork.  Counting the days till winter break and I can be FREE FREE ON LUSTERNIA ALL I WANT FREEEE!

Halp.  Send me news from "the real world."
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
    Daraius said:

I've got baking shifts all this week, which means getting into work around 4 am (and even earlier on Saturday). So don't expect me around much, or to be very lucid when I am around. I-)

Update: My schedule for the next seven consecutive days is, pardon my language, bonkers. I'm making time for the Halli art show whenever that is, and I might log in to keep up my bard/scholar streaks, but otherwise I expect to be dead to all realities until next Friday (Thursday is recuperation day). Will delegate Embassy stuff as needed.
    I used to make cakes.

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Daraius said:

Daraius said:

Update: My schedule for the next seven consecutive days is, pardon my language, bonkers. I'm making time for the Halli art show whenever that is, and I might log in to keep up my bard/scholar streaks, but otherwise I expect to be dead to all realities until next Friday (Thursday is recuperation day). Will delegate Embassy stuff as needed.
    <3 You do you.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Phoebus said:
    Things are hard right now, for reasons I don't really wanna get into here. I'll be around, but probably not much more than I need to be, and I might not be the most engaging person in-game for a little while. Just a heads up, so no one thinks I'm disappearing, or that I'm ignoring them when I am online. :(
    I've officially finished my move back home (didn't mention that here specifically, did I? Anyway that's one of the things I was occupied with) and have my computer hooked up...kinda. So I can come back to the game now! It'll be a few days still until I actually have a setup that doesn't involve me sitting on the floor with the keyboard in my lap, but I'm not totally cut off anymore.
  • So my new meds are messing with my head a bit, making me kind of bleh and disinterested in... basically everything. I dunno if it's temporary or lasting - I suppose I'll find that out when I go for my one-month checkin. But until that resolves itself, expect me to be a bit flighty - people who need to get hold of me know how to, or can poke people who do.
  • Aurik said:
    So my new meds are messing with my head a bit, making me kind of bleh and disinterested in... basically everything. I dunno if it's temporary or lasting - I suppose I'll find that out when I go for my one-month checkin. But until that resolves itself, expect me to be a bit flighty - people who need to get hold of me know how to, or can poke people who do.
    @Aurik - Take care of yourself, please let me know if I can help out. I'm at work a lot now working full time. But just pm me. :)
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Just had something hit me pretty hard, and it's not going away any time soon. I'll be around but not as often.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Shaddus said:
    Just had something hit me pretty hard, and it's not going away any time soon. I'll be around but not as often.
    Good luck with mystery issue!
  • Shaddus said:
    Dislike button! I'm going to tell myself Shaddus is just skipping out on forum mafia, so I don't have to worry about him.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Ok. I'm back. :)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Will be out in the jungle with my rifle and feeding mosquitoes for the next ~48 hours. Probably won't log on even if there's reception in there.

• The typhoon damaged a lot of electric posts and lines near our house and caused trees to fall into people's homes and stuff so...not sure when I can be back.
                                                                  Sao <3 Pandy
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    @Saoirse Eeep! Stay safe!
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • @Lerad is this a camping trip or something you do for a living?

---------------

family business. will be away for a week or more. limited access to the internet. once a week only. 
    is dead like the dodo
  • Neither, just one of the perks of living in a country with a conscript army: getting the chance to take a break from my job to go for "refresher training" without showering or other amenities for a few days a year.

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Taking a tiny bit of a break. Maybe a week. Have other things to focus on right now.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• edited October 2015
    Tldr for those who don't care

I'm probably going to be absent for a little while

If you do care, which only maybe three? Will

I'm going to be looking to check myself in to a mental hospital or find a professional to talk to. Why? Well I really considered killing myself the past few nights and feel I should do something before I actuallyact on my thoughts.

So yeah.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    @Chirbo unbeknowingst, still caring. As @Delsea said, look after yourself, make sure you are going to be alright, then come back to us.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • I'm on a roughly two week trip with terrible hotel internet and crazy hours. I'm not gone gone, just probably less visible (I know I haven't been super visible the past couple weeks as it is, Hopefully after the trip I'll have more time.)
    It's official, I will not have home internet access for an indeterminate amount of time after Novermber 6th! I'm sure I'll find plenty of opportunities to mooch wifi around town or after work, but I'm not likely to be online for extended periods. In the best case scenario, I'll get something set up within a couple days after the homeowner's return from the Mediterranean. In the worst case scenario, she'll decide she doesn't need internet anyway, and I'll just have to wait until I get settled in my new home in mid December.
    I used to make cakes.