What items/abilities/cool things do you want?

This is just a general question I'm throwing out there. Rather than asking about artifacts or curios or anything specific, I'm wondering what abilities or effects you'd like to see. New attacks with different damage types? New utility effects? RP effects (if so what)?

Comments

• ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Multiclass to use up excess lessons. >_>
  • I still want an artisan/enchantment combo to make enchantments sellable in bulk through shops (much like kegs make it possible for fills to be sold in bulk). Could also add in another item to make craftables sellable in bulk as well.
  • edited November 2013
    Gnomes as a playable race

• Skillflexing was our alternative to multiclassing. How would multiclassing differ? (Surely you don't mean access to cross-guild skillsets at the same time!)
    No, not that, skillflexing lets us switch terts around so we can play different specs of the same class, what I'm asking for is being able to play a different class entirely without necessarily quitting my sweet guild!

Cross-guild skillsets would be crazy and overpowered anyway.

Other cool ideas:
    That dharma system or something like that, a smaller scale conflict system that's lesser in scale than a huge smob raid and less important than flares/revolts/nodes.
  • Not access to multiple abilities at the same time, but the ability to switch between two guilds using the Covenant system without losing guildrank would be pretty awesome. 

i.e. being a member of the Templar/Illuminati Covenant would allow you to change your class from Templar to Illuminati once per RL day without having to switch guilds. I know I'd love to be able to play two classes on the same character for combat and gameplay variety.
  • With cords we could theoretically do this already, it'd just take 2-3 hours per switch and you'd need to find two guilds willing to constantly inguild you every time you wanted to switch. 

Having a hard-coded system would be way better.
  • I'm not sure I understand about purchasing enchantments in bulk.

What about ideas for abilities attached to items?
  • I could get behind something like that if it is restricted to covenant guilds.

• Ok, let me be more blunt. What would you purchase credits on?
  • Multi-Classing definitely. 

Abilities that assist with breaking and entering for explorer rankings. If you put something similar to the hamster dingbat toy back on the market I'd buy one instantly, even if the price went up five fold.

• An artefact that allows you to see how many rooms in an area that you haven't explored would be awesome too. I'd definitely buy that.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Something that I can imbue with my own personal essence to either transfer to another player (does not convert to pre demigod exp) or offer, like a figurine.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited November 2013
    A command chair diamonut that allows you to fine tune your ship's personality. I want to decide exactly what my ship says. It'd let you set messages for locking and unlocking each module, activating and deactivating silentrun, farhorizon, grid covey, etc.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • A divine alarm clock to help wake up/energize sleepy patrons  :((

• An ability that lets you take control of your manse dwellers as if you were a god taking control of them, to RP with hapless people who wander into your manse.
    Well, multiclassing will get people to buy credits for sure.

They'll buy credits to learn skills, they'll buy to get arties, they'll buy to make their lives easier.

It also gives a point to having lesson sales again.

Just saying.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I would pay some credits to be able to pick from a pre-defined list of attack messages for Ilistala (the "make your own" option is prohibitively expensive).

• Fae/ent says and emotes

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • Destruction & Aegis. >_>
  • Purchasable ascendant powers would sell for sure.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Xenthos said:
    I would pay some credits to be able to pick from a pre-defined list of attack messages for Ilistala (the "make your own" option is prohibitively expensive).
    Especially considering how little work making them actually requires >.<
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • At some point we were seriously considering doing predefined list of attack messages... it was dropped because it was more work than we thought it would be! (And we weren't sure if they'd really be popular, i.e., more than a niche thing that only 1 or 2 people would be interested in.)
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.

Estarra said:
    At some point we were seriously considering doing predefined list of attack messages... it was dropped because it was more work than we thought it would be! (And we weren't sure if they'd really be popular, i.e., more than a niche thing that only 1 or 2 people would be interested in.)
    If you mean predefined like the domoth messages for enter/exit/zaps and whatnot, I could see paying for a beast to have a predefined attack from a list.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    --> Maybe customizable Marauder's mask? You can choose your own room look and short name but it'll function like the mask and not like stoles.
    --> I'd definitely buy some custom attack messages if they were cheaper...Are they really that much work to code in? :(

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I still want an ability to counter farscout, either by shrouding or displacement by sending a false location.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• More manse environments!