Real World Raves

Comments

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    edited May 2014
    Glasses since second grade.
    Contacts since tenth grade.
    Lasik done in 2010.  Best money I've ever spent, hands down.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    @Ssaliss, Lasik is worth it! :) Although tears will flow...and flow...and flow...
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited May 2014
    That is sweeeet. Nice acquisition!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Nice girlfriend!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • After a dreadful week, I found out my partner has finally landed himself a job. A bit of a relief on my part.
  • Beware of flies/cats/knaves.
  • Being recruited for things. Not being a Catholic and having a Catholic priest enjoy your company and be nice to you. Being recruited for church activity committees, willingly, still not being a member of said church. Just. People being awesome.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • rhubarb is in season!
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
    edited May 2014
    I used to make cakes.

• Guardians - OK. Feature-length Adventure Time? Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
  • Corrupted Wish style: you get a feature-length Adventure Time, but it's live-action and all of the characters are rendered in creepy, creepy Uncanny Valley CGI.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • Parua said:
    rhubarb is in season!
    Rhubarb cake. Best.Thing.Ever. 
    it has been my birthday cake for almost 20 years now
  • ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    Parua said:
    Aerdiya said:
    Parua said:
    rhubarb is in season!
    Rhubarb cake. Best.Thing.Ever. 
    it has been my birthday cake for almost 20 years now
    I've never heard of rhubarb cake, but maybe I'll try my hand at it. I just made 2 strawberry rhubarb pies, and have about a half a pound of rhubarb left over that I'm not sure what to do with.
    Recipes, please! Both of you. :)

• edited May 2014
    I'll ask my mum :) She's the one who made the cake all these years (maybe, it's time for me to learn how to make it as well).
  • I accidentally Attack on Titan

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

Yesss. So many wtf moments. Are you reading or watching?
    I used to make cakes.

• Qt 5.3 is out!

• Been spending much more time than I should be playing Minecraft lately.  VILLAGES MUST BE BUILT!  
    Stangmar - Retired

• Daraius said:
    Yesss. So many wtf moments. Are you reading or watching?
    I was watching, much as I love manga I don't have the spare change to buy it.

And by was watching, I mean I'm now done with it. After starting it on Monday... 

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• Iasmos said:
    Qt 5.3 is out!
    Is mudlet on android yet? >_>
  • Acrune said:
    I'm impressed you know both that Mudlet is built with Qt and that Qt now supports Android, but you're asking the wrong coder here.

• Acrune said:
    Iasmos said:
    Qt 5.3 is out!
    Afaik not :(
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Acrune said:
    Iasmos said:
    Qt 5.3 is out!
    Kudos to knowing which phone OS is better  =D>
    Stangmar - Retired

• Kudos to my boss for putting me in charge of a new digitization project under her supervision.
  • No school, no work, no small children around... this four-day weekend is going to be awesome.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."