RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars: Season 2-Lusternian Edition (Mafia Game Thread)

Comments

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Let's get this going vote Enyalida!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    IT BEGINS. *waits*
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited December 2015
    That's a lynch!

A dramatic day descends on the work room as they prepare to walk the main stage. This week's theme, Krokani Couture, inspires the queen's to embrace the one eyed monster, gripping it firmly, and working it over until something fabulous explodes out. With Willam's sudden departure (again), the queens quickly recognize the next biggest threat, a queen who has never failed to stun on the main stage runway. With sudden fervor, they descend on her wardrobe, wigs flying through the air as velour dresses and sequin gowns are shredded beneath the onslaught of razor nailed queens. Stunned and confused by the attack, Bianca Del Rio stumbles down the runway in a daze, eyelashes falling to the floor as she collapses before the judges. Displeased with the Queen of Shade's performance, the judges have no choice but to send the season 6 winner home.

Enyalida was BIANCA DEL RIO

You are the queen of queens, and you are back to keep these other lady boys away from your crown. You're out for yourself. You've had enough of the Adore Delanos and Courtney Acts of the Drag World, you're a queen with TALENT and where in the rules does it say a winner can't also win All Stars anyways? Oh...right there. Well...NOT TODAY SATAN. 

NOT TODAY SATAN: Your biting wit and scathing comedy is enough to make any queen fear you. You may shut down any queen once a night, blocking all night actions from and directed at them. You may also force one queen off the show in a teary, running mascara mess. That'll teach these queens to come for you. 

You're still the queen of shade, and should you be investigated, you will be revealed as town. 

You win when the mafia and the town are all removed from the show.

The queens return to their rooms, settling in for the night, tension filling the air at the abrupt elimination of one of the series favorites. Yet questions still linger, who is attempting to sabotage the show? How many remain? Why can't they get rid of that hot dog smell?

It is Night 3. Please send me your night actions.

• Are those real eyes or drawn on his eyelids????? AAAAHHHHH. UNCANNY VALLEY. 
  • Omg the show source hack works, I had to share my joy.
  • edited December 2015
    (Interesting. So BIANCA was a Serial Killer variant...with a roleblocking ability? Hmm.) Also, what is Reading? Stand-up insult comedy in the style of Don Rickles? What is T?
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Reading is the Dozens, and it comes from the same place.
    We're not supposed to post during the night, but this might be helpful for viewers of the thread:

• From "What Paris is Burning Taught Me": "Reading is fundamental. As my close friends can attest, I learned a lot about quick wit from my forefathers. The ballroom queens turned a sharp tongue into sport, and so ‘shade’ and ‘reading’ were born. Whereas ‘shade’ is mere bitchiness, ‘reading’ requires a more intuitive approach. “Reading is the real art form of insults,” Dorian Corey explains. Scenes from the documentary prove that a good read can even get you out of some dicey situations, as demonstrated by a couple of gay men who are provoked by some homophobic individuals. The terms have since found themselves ingrained in modern culture too, by both mainstream and underground hip-hop particularly."
    • "A Beginner's Guide to Drag Speak" by Saeed Jones. Which is what it sounds like.
    (Sorry for breaking rules Mama Ru plz don't modvig me.)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • edited December 2015
    Kaalak said:
    (Interesting. So BIANCA was a Serial Killer variant...with a roleblocking ability? Hmm.) Also, what is Reading? Stand-up insult comedy in the style of Don Rickles? What is T?
    Combine my earlier clip with this clip, and you have a decent understanding of what reading is meant to be (basically the video form of Sylandra's stuff): 

T is Truth, but also referencing tea parties where you share gossip. 
    Hi hi. Sorry for the long night. Work training all week with after work mandatory social team building. It'll be back on schedule tomorrow!
  • edited December 2015
    ( @Hoaracle @Sylandra.  If my "likes" didn't appropriately convey the message, the Glossary of terms was much appreciated thank you..  The show Wika is incomplete with respect to character storylines and that is unhelpful.  Interesting to note though between the three sources you presented "shade" appears to have different definitions to different speakers.)
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

edited December 2015
    Hi friends. I hate to do this but I need to suspend the game rather than keep you all waiting around for me. My work/dating life calmed down for a few weeks but apparently that was just a vacation. I won't be around much and will actually be leaving for the holidays and MIA for most of the next two weeks.

Sadly won't have a ton of time to play Lusternia until after the new year!

#adultingishard

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I'll start writing up my characters for the next game.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    You are ROXXXY ANDREWS image Let's be real for a minute, you should've won season 5. How Jinx Monsoon emerged with the crown is one of the biggest mysteries of Drag Race history. Clearly Ru just a thing for the weird queens. ISN'T THAT RIGHT SHARON NEEDLES? Maybe you should've just worn trash bags all season and called it a day. It doesn't matter though, you're back with a vengeance and ready for your next big reveal, the Roxxxy Andrews trademark. As the daughter of the legendary House of Andrews, you're not going to let this crown pass you by. Surprise Second Wig: No one wants to challenge Roxxxy Andrews to a lip sync after her stunning reveal of a SECOND WIG that sent Alyssa Edwards packing. And the mother of the Haus of Edwards is no slouch on the main stage either! The queens respect, no they FEAR your drag prowess. As a result, you cannot be lynched. You win with the town.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    Oh damn the game is over? Boo.
    Daraius said:
    Sorry. :( It's either over or you can wait 2 weeks between night phases.
    (Should we be revealing our roles then? Since Roxxxy already did it -- VERY SHOCKED that Roxxxy was town btw.)
    Daraius said:
  • Aww. I was hoping that we could at least play a new game for a while, then continue this one after the next game is done... I... won't be posting my character yet at least. But I do look forward to the next game.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    Well if Silvanus has already outed his role and ability, we might as well mass-role claim and share. Just to see if anyone's hunches were spot-on!

Here's mine:

You are LATRICE ROYALE

You're large, you're in charge. Chunky yet funky. Bold and beautiful!  You are Latrice Mother F*cking Royale! You're a fan favorite that Ru just couldn't avoid bringing back. You've returned for the crown and you're not going to let these skinny bitches stand in your way this time, all T, all shade hunty. 

EAT IT: Three times during the night phase you may make these queens EAT IT and immediately remove them from the game. The ultimate shade of it all!

.Aka I was the vigilante with 3 night vigkills.

Looking forward to the @Shaddus game! (Hmm. Think I'll start putting my own stuff together in advance just so that when the time comes to run mine, I am ready.)
    Daraius said:
  • You are COURTNEY ACT

You're fresh tilapia on a platter, gurl. The reigning fishy queen of Drag Race, you're not much for winning but you're definitely a solid second choice. So maybe you're not the brightest queen, or the funniest queen, or the most talented queen, but you have an accent. And you're pretty. Screw Michelle Visage, who says you can't rely on that body-ody-ody? You're back to show the judges there's no better body in the business!

RELYING ON THAT BODY-ODY-ODY: Love you or hate you, the other queens can't deny you're the most convincing fishy queen of them all, and that body. Don't get me started. You can use that body-ody-ody to distract any queen from targeting the queen of your choice during the nightphase. They will be completely protected from all night actions.

You win with the town.
    @Celina's flavor text is amazing, it must be said.
    Daraius said:
    I really enjoyed writing for this game! I hope it was enjoyable, however brief. I wish I had the time to host it that I thought I was going to. Unfortunately, I can't tell my family,t he recruiter for this bank, and the guy I've started seeing that they need to chill out, I have a text game and drag queens on my priority list right now. 

Roles!

Kiradawea is SHANGELA LAQUIFA WADLEY

You're back bitches! Again. Do you have a special clause in your contract or something? Why do they keep bringing you back? Whatever, since you are here, you're here to end the gossip that you're just a second rate Alyssa Edwards once and for all! You've teamed up with Laganja to rebuild  the Haus of Edwards in your own image, and you've recruited Season 7 favorite Ginger Minj to help you. 

Haus of Edwards: You are a member of the mafia, you win when the town as been eliminated. You are third in line, behind Lagnja and Ginger. 

HALLELOO: You cannot be lynched. Rather, they will lynch you, and you'll just return. Because that's what you do.You always come back. Fucking Shangela. 

Shaddus is MIMI IMFURST

Wait, what? Who let Mimi on Drag Race All Stars? Someone is going to get fired for this. Since you're here, I guess we have to let you perform. Just...try not to fuck it up this time. You managed to screwed over fan favorite Pandora Boxx last All Stars, so we'd prefer if you just stayed quiet this time. You're inevitably going to get eliminated, I mean honestly look at that makeup, I literally can't even. Just try not to body slam anyone on your way out please. 

BODY SLAM: You may eliminate one queen from the competition during the dayphase with BODY SLAM (person). This can only be done once. 
    Shonjir is SHARON NEEDLES

When in doubt, freak them out! You're the reigning queen of spooky drag, and you're back to remind all these queens who did it first. Plus, people are starting to talk about Alaska more than you. Party City drag? Well, maybe, but you were the solid winner of season four and you aren't going to  let all these fishy, pageant queens forget it.

SPOOKY QUEEN: You're weird. Really weird. Fake blood oozing out of your mouth, tentacle fingered drag weird. You may track the actions of one queen every night. You will not see their role, but you will see who they target. The good news is they won't notice you're stalking them from the shadows, because that's just your thing. Weird.
    Salome is GINGER MINJ

You were robbed on season 7 and you are back with a vengeance! The Glamour Toad isn't going it alone this time, however. You'll need minions this time, stupid ones that couldn't win anything anyways, so you've recruited Laganja and Shangela of the Haus of Edwards to help you take the crown. How did Alyssa Edwards even get a House of her own? More like the House of Backrolls. It's a pity you're going to have to cut down some fellow big girls to get your way, but solidarity in solid girls be damned, you're here to win this time. 

Haus of Edwards: You are a member of the mafia and first in line at the House of Edwards, you win when the town as been eliminated.

FLOOD YOUR BASEMENT:  They'll never expect a comedy queen to be so sinister, and if they do, you can just throw them off your trail with a witty one liner. Any investigations will report back to you as town. All your actions are hidden from detection.

GLAMOUR TOAD: Should Laganja or Shangela be removed from the game, you may use a power once to convert any queen during the night phase to the new House of Edwards. 
    Tremula is ADORE DELANO

Gone are the days of the hog body and cheap drag.....mostly. You're not the most polished queen, you're the queen of polish remover after all, but you remain a solid fan favorite for your fabulous vocals and affinity for parties. The producers couldn't help but bring you back. It's in your contract to wear a corset this season, however, so please try not to mess this one up. Party!

Party!: True to form, you can't resist a party. Every other night you are completely immune to all night actions. So what if you're hungover the next morning? It's not like your makeup was good sober, they'll just assume you're going for a new look.

You win with the town.
    Siam is PEARL

WAKE UP PEARL! So maybe you got off to a slow start last season, but you were a force to be reckoned with by the end. Minus the dancing. For real, girl, what was that? If you had told the producers you were epileptic they could have made arrangements for you. At least they know now, and it's probably in everyone's best interest if you just didn't frankenstein around the main stage again. Could you also try some color? Mix it up girl, grandma beige can only get you so far. 

WAKE UP PEARL: Is there something on my face? Mama Ru almost slapped the eyelashes off your face, but it was the wake up call you needed. You know when you're about to be eliminated. You will save yourself from elimination one time, be it a lynch or night kill. 

You win with the town.
    Tarkenton is ALYSSA EDWARDS

You are the mother of the most well known house in drag, the Haus of Edwards. Which also makes you responsible for Laganja Estranja, but the fans have decided to forgive you for that incident. You're a dance, a youtube sensation, and you don't get cute, you get drop dead GORGEOUS. From the front. No one better clock you on those backrolls. 

ALYSSA'S SECRET: Alyssa has a secret, but so do the rest of these shady queens. Once a night, you may invite a queen to your youtube channel for an interview. During the interview, you will investigate the truth and reveal honest intentions on the show. 

You win with the town.
    Ssaliss is LAGANJA ESTRANJA

God damn it, you let you back on this show? Did Raja not pick up the phone? Whatever, MAMA. You're here to reclaim your reputation, OKURRRR. You have HAD IT with these queens, especially living in the shadow of your Drag Mother Alyssa. You're here for the crown this time, and claim the Haus of Edwards as your own. 

Haus of Edwards: You are a member of the mafia and second in line for the Haus of Edwards, you win when the town as been eliminated

YAAASS MAMA OKURR: No one has any idea what you are saying. That word garbage is all but incomprehensible, which is fortunate for you, seeing as you are trying to murder the rest of the queens. You will always be revealed as town and none of your night actions can be detected.