RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars: Season 2-Lusternian Edition (Mafia Game Thread)

Comments

• Well sweets, after spending some time thinking, y'all should try it at some point, it'll bring some variety into your performance, I've figured out that yeah, I am indirectly the guilty part in gettin' Alaska outta here. But then, I can't blame her. If I was gonna have to face down me, I'd be hitting the bottle as well.

But eh, let's take a look at the rest of the lil boys we've got gathered here, shall we? Starting with Talan, ya ever starred in the movies before, cause I feel we've been reenacting idiocracy almost perfectly the past few pages.

And for you Sylandra, I ain't sure how much Talan paid ya to eat outta her... hand, and I ain't sure if she paid ya too much, or too little, but your desperation is showing.

Silvanus, sweets. ain't no way in hell you're unlynchable. Ya may have got a good wig on yer head, but the brains underneath can't even count properly. I'll give ya a hand though. We've had two nights, with a third comin' right up. 1 + 1 + 1 = 3. Try to get it right next time.

Salome. I ain't sayin' that you're a scum. But I am sayin' that for all your various dresses, ya still got a common theme goin' through em all.

Ssaliss and Shonjir. I can't help but notice ya've all been followin' me like lost lil puppies. All in all, I've got to say I find it quite... fitting.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Just flying under the radar and watching the shit float by.

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I'll post some tomorrow. I don't have the energy to comb through the thread to make any constructive comments right now, and haven't for a few days.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    A live look at @Talan @Kiradawea after congratulating themselves

2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    @Silvanus, I didn't know that you liked bears. This explains so much about your unfortunate fashion choices. Tell me, is a fur stole the closest you get to a furry man at night, or do you just take off your dress and look in the mirror?
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    You're all wig and no wit, baby.
    Daraius said:
    Sylandra said:
    (I know that read doesn't count, and I can only read a queen once for this competition. That was just personally satisfying for me.)
    Daraius said:
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!

Oh dear, that burn. Is that the best you've got?

I don't know any of you dumpster bitches well enough to join in with this properly, but if that was supposed to hurt, you were way off the mark.

I have suspicions, but it's hard to know if you outspoken ones are covering your tracks with noise, or are trying to draw out telling reactions from others. But I am watching. And listening. And looking so pretty. Seriously, how hot am I?

• Delsea said:
    Oh dear, that burn. Is that the best you've got?
    No, honey. It was the best you've got.

#NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Sylandra said:
    Sylandra said:
    (I know that read doesn't count, and I can only read a queen once for this competition. That was just personally satisfying for me.)
    A good thing you're able to satisfy yourself at least. I hear you're not able to satisfy anyone else...
  • edited December 2015
    Silvanus said:
    Didn't I take you out already?

Silvanus is throwing bombs 

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited December 2015
    The T has been spilt, my Queens, but one stood just a wig above the rest....

You have won the READING GLASSES.

One other queen proved the shade she casts is long and wide. Very, very wide. 

@SYLANDRA, you have won DINNER WITH RU.

The rest of my Queens, you have until Monday, 12:00pm Eastern time to come to a decision. 

(I'll try to make the next competition something not so slanted towards fans of the show)

That was so much fun. Thanks to everyone who was catty on the catwalk. Well-shaded, Silvanus.
    Daraius said:
  • Okay. We've got a time limit breathing down our necks, which means there ain't time for any dillydallying. Do we want to off one of the quiet folks? Or do we test Silvanus' claim of being lynch proof? I'm not considering nolynch as an option, because testing Silvanus' claim is far better than a nolynch. If he's honest the end result would be almost entirely the same, but we'd have more knowledge of Silvanus' role.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    There's only one lynchtrain and it's for Enyalida. I don't really mind that being our lynch party because I'm always on board for lynching quiet people.

Vote: Enyalida.

Let me know if you think anyone else is a better bet.
    Daraius said:
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I'd vote for an investigator to have the chance to verify before lynching him, since that just screams jester setup to me. I'm in favor of a quiet one. Vote: Shonjir
  • If we're going the lynch for silent people, then Enyalida is my best bet as well. While there are plenty quiet people, everyone has at least a few posts to their name. Enyalida has only one as far as I can see.
  • Yeah, alright.

Vote: Shonjir

The only thing that makes Enyalida seem trustworthy to me is the fact that Silvanus is voting for her, but that's enough.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
    -shrug-

Unvote

Vote: Shonjir

Works for me.
    Daraius said:
    Works for me. Vote Enyalida
    OMG Tarkenton haha.
    Daraius said:
    Lol. Wow. I'm just trying to get something going, because timeouts are bad. Fine vote Shonjir for reals.
  • (Do the Reading Glasses and Dinner With Ru actually have a in game function?)
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Yes.